Today's Games

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Kennyb41
Manager
Manager

Re: Today's Games

Post by Kennyb41 »

GS won't walk he's too pigheaded, and like Jay said if we do anything it'll be in spite of the boring ba***rd not because of the useless defending c**t.

And some want him at the helm, 'oh look he took us to a final'....on home fcking soil against the worst teams around us for decades !

He hasn't an attacking bone in his body, and the players should take it upon themselves and say 'fck his tactics let get out and play'
A self-confessed lover of Bigots, Walts, Otters and Dandelions.
Young Kennyboy :roflmao:
Must dash.
8-)
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Jaydog wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:13 pm Gnonto? Yes he was good. Definitely ready.
What I liked about Gnonto was his clever quick movement off the ball.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

1964white wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:10 am What I liked about Gnonto was his clever quick movement off the ball.
He looks a real talent.

Southgate has some talented players at his disposal, but no idea how to use them. We're gonna fail miserably at this World Cup.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

England got lucky for a couple of tournaments with easy draws and countless penalties, now we've been found out. I said a while back I wouldn't be surprised to see us knocked out in the group stage and I can see the Americans beating us.

There's far too many overrated players in the side Rice, Kane, Foden, Maguire, Bellingham, Mount, Saka, none of whom make the German, French or Spain starting line up.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Lumiukko wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:40 pm Gnonto has looked good whenever he's got on the ball. I'm really excited to see what he can do for us, assuming Marsch actually plays him. I mean not like he's a full international player for Italy. Shame he is not PL ready.
In fairness, it's not like we've had any games. He'll be on the bench next week.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:20 am GS won't walk he's too pigheaded, and like Jay said if we do anything it'll be in spite of the boring ba***rd not because of the useless defending c**t.

And some want him at the helm, 'oh look he took us to a final'....on home fcking soil against the worst teams around us for decades !

He hasn't an attacking bone in his body, and the players should take it upon themselves and say 'fck his tactics let get out and play'
Well said Kenny. Let's get Bert in charge of England, though the FA would never do it.
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

Gareth said the performance was “a step in the right direction”😂
He writes his own jokes too
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

1964white wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:10 am What I liked about Gnonto was his clever quick movement off the ball.
I’d be cautiously optimistic he can help us out.
He was only playing against England though. I’d look half decent against those turds 💩
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Jaydog wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:49 am Gareth said the performance was “a step in the right direction”😂
He writes his own jokes too
Fookin 🤡
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

SG90 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:18 am England got lucky for a couple of tournaments with easy draws and countless penalties, now we've been found out. I said a while back I wouldn't be surprised to see us knocked out in the group stage and I can see the Americans beating us.

There's far too many overrated players in the side Rice, Kane, Foden, Maguire, Bellingham, Mount, Saka, none of whom make the German, French or Spain starting line up.
Kane would walk in to any team imo. International or club side. He has everything for me and must be totally demoralised playing for Gareth.
If he has a fault it’s an inability to get on the end of his own crosses
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

White Riot wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:23 am https://youtu.be/QQNsN_GwiDQ
😂😂😂
Always lose to the French teams, like Italy.
Classic
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Jaydog wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:01 am Kane would walk in to any team imo. International or club side. He has everything for me and must be totally demoralised playing for Gareth.
If he has a fault it’s an inability to get on the end of his own crosses
He's far too slow and always goes missing in big games. The only reason he's scored so many goals is because the majority have been penalties.

I'd like to see Toney start instead against Germany.
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

SG90 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:32 am He's far too slow and always goes missing in big games. The only reason he's scored so many goals is because the majority have been penalties.

I'd like to see Toney start instead against Germany.
Bit harsh.
I hardly think Gareth’s set up plays to his strengths does it. I mean he’s done alright for Spurs.
I’d give Toney a go but he isn’t anywhere near Kane at club level
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Jaydog wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:34 am Bit harsh.
I hardly think Gareth’s set up plays to his strengths does it. I mean he’s done alright for Spurs.
I’d give Toney a go but he isn’t anywhere near Kane at club level
The last 10 or so England games I've watched, he's been completely anonymous, then England get a penalty and he gets to keep his place.
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

SG90 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:36 am The last 10 or so England games I've watched, he's been completely anonymous, then England get a penalty and he gets to keep his place.
Anonymous along with the other 10.
It’s a managerial issue with England. They always pick a twat
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Jaydog wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:38 am Anonymous along with the other 10.
It’s a managerial issue with England. They always pick a twat
A yes man.
Kennyb41
Manager
Manager

Post by Kennyb41 »

S
GS will scrape his way through again from the group and even folk on here will say ' WOW ! the man be a genius, look ! he's taken us to a semi hard on again ! He's the best for years !'

I'm tellin you now, the man is a useless twat, and should've been shot when he talked his way into taking a penalty he missed years back

But some of you blind bastards who don't know football from your arse to your elbow will say....' oh i think he's done ok'

fck off and take gs with you.

You'll be the same folk that complained about Bert letting goals in.
Must dash.
8-)
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

Kennyb41 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:31 pm S
GS will scrape his way through again from the group and even folk on here will say ' WOW ! the man be a genius, look ! he's taken us to a semi hard on again ! He's the best for years !'

I'm tellin you now, the man is a useless twat, and should've been shot when he talked his way into taking a penalty he missed years back

But some of you blind bastards who don't know football from your arse to your elbow will say....' oh i think he's done ok'

fck off and take gs with you.

You'll be the same folk that complained about Bert letting goals in.
Don’t think Gareth has too many fans on here Kenny.
His team selection is a joke. He just refuses to change
Kennyb41
Manager
Manager

Post by Kennyb41 »

Jaydog wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:38 pm Don’t think Gareth has too many fans on here Kenny.
His team selection is a joke. He just refuses to change
Oh i dunno, i think he has a few when they're winning piss easy groups.

They're probably young n know fck all as per, but you do get the odd old numptie, 64 ?
Must dash.
8-)