Your Pint of choice this evening

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Re: Your Pint of choice this evening

Post by Jaydog »

Victor_Notts-17 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:08 pm Nowt: I only drink Fri/Sat/Sun. I don't even drink on our Thursday pool nights...
Thanks for letting us know Victor. Maybe post Friday when you’re having a beer :)
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

White Riot wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:19 pm Had a bottle of Zatecky Gus Svetly Czech plisner just now, bit gassy and not so great.

Lately I've been having a few Russian beers, from a Russian shop in the centre of the city. Strong stuff, but really nice.

If I had a moral conscience I guess I should be bricking the shop window and not supping their 🍻🍺

I'll post some pics if someone enlightens me on how you post a picture here?
Russian beer is vodka isn’t it. I know a Swedish saying, “everything in Russia is s**t apart from piss”.
Take a screenshot of a pic is best so it’s not like the above from Mr Luxembourg. Then get the box up press on attachments, add files and select photo. If it’s not too big place inline and bang. You’re in.
Last edited by Jaydog on Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

Apologies if you’re offended by piss. Just ignore piss and concentrate on s**t as it isn’t piss. Although in Russia....
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:18 pm Mmmmmmm nice arm, I mean beer.
Steady, 🦊 that’s the 19yr old daughter
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:19 pm Thanks for letting us know Victor. Maybe post Friday when you’re having a beer :)
Indeed 😆😆
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:39 pm Steady, 🦊 that’s the 19yr old daughter
Oops. Sorry. Well your daughter has lovely arms or arm (I can’t see the other one) and I mean that in a non sexual way. Beer looks lovely though. Victor can only look at beer tonight, he can’t drink it.
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:42 pm Oops. Sorry. Well your daughter has lovely arms or arm (I can’t see the other one) and I mean that in a non sexual way. Beer looks lovely though. Victor can only look at beer tonight, he can’t drink it.
She’s certainly got the best tan out of the three of us, Foxy (although that’s probably because this is her third foreign trip within the last 5 weeks 🙄).

The Zythos Vap was probably the nicest one I’ve tried this week. Most places it’s the standard Alfa/Mythos etc..fare but where we ate this evening had this which is a Rhodes brewed beer :tup:
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:23 pm Russian beer is vodka isn’t it. I know a Swedish saying, “everything in Russia is s**t apart from piss”.
Take a screenshot of a pic is best so it’s not like the above from Mr Luxembourg. Then get the box up press on attachments, add files and select photo. If it’s not too big place inline and bang. You’re in.
Cheers Jay, I'll try that sometime :tup:

No it's pretty good the Russian piss, better than the Aussie's dingo's piss :)

Not a patch on Bulgarian home made Rakia though :ok:
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:49 pm She’s certainly got the best tan out of the three of us, Foxy (although that’s probably because this is her third foreign trip within the last 5 weeks 🙄).

The Zythos Vap was probably the nicest one I’ve tried this week. Most places it’s the standard Alfa/Mythos etc..fare but where we ate this evening had this which is a Rhodes brewed beer :tup:
Yeah these youngsters are always on holiday. Wasn’t like that in my day. Camping in Torquay etc.
I always go for the local beer/wine if possible.
BlackHillsPaul
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by BlackHillsPaul »

Drinking 11th Hour IPA from Crow Peak Brewing Co. Located right here in Spearfish, South Dakota, USA. It doesn't get any more local or fresh. Delicious!! :beers: 8-)
Football/Futbol/Soccer
Victor_Notts-17
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Victor_Notts-17 »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:19 pm Thanks for letting us know Victor. Maybe post Friday when you’re having a beer :)
I might...
Guitar tech https://www.facebook.com/ngoneseven / guitarist / song writer / church leader / husband / father / grandfather / Leeds fan / postman...
Victor_Notts-17
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Victor_Notts-17 »

Jaydog wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:42 pm Victor can only look at beer tonight
I've looked at a few :tup:
Guitar tech https://www.facebook.com/ngoneseven / guitarist / song writer / church leader / husband / father / grandfather / Leeds fan / postman...
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

690EA5F7-994C-4245-BC58-3F65002514E3.png

Enjoying these cloudy natural IPAs
Orange Box
First Team
First Team

Post by Orange Box »

I was the Nominated driver last night but was introduced to Guinness 0.0 alcohol free.
Seriously it’s the new second coming. I couldn’t believe how good it is . I had four pints and it felt weird that I could still drive legally, I had the normal black stuff taste in my gob. Terrific brew.
it’s been my privilege to be born Leeds
andrewjohnsmith
Manager
Manager

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Orange Box wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:15 pm I was the Nominated driver last night but was introduced to Guinness 0.0 alcohol free.
Seriously it’s the new second coming. I couldn’t believe how good it is . I had four pints and it felt weird that I could still drive legally, I had the normal black stuff taste in my gob. Terrific brew.
I've seen that in the store but never bought it. Seems logical that Guinness could make an N/A version and it would still taste good.
We've been through it all together. And we've had our ups and downs
andrewjohnsmith
Manager
Manager

It's 2 a.m. in California and I had a couple of beers after work. Sitting here with a Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing. Game kicks off in less than 5 hours so I need to get to bed (DVR set just in case)
andrewjohnsmith
Manager
Manager

Seemed appropriate tonight:

I really am drinking it but just using a stock photo because I'm lazy

Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Gone Devon this evening

Come on, everyone likes an Otter 🦦
9F759E25-87D0-4684-BDE3-958287D8AD63.jpeg
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

With all the Plums talk on the General Chat thread I’ve gone all Plum Porter this evening.

The St. Peter’s has been a favourite for a long time, but this is the first time I’ve tried the Titanic and I must say it’s very nice and went down very well (no disrespect to the events of 1912 intended).
CD47B588-11D3-4FD4-ADBA-49266BCE7B95.jpeg
Jaydog
Manager
Manager

Post by Jaydog »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:20 pm With all the Plums talk on the General Chat thread I’ve gone all Plum Porter this evening.

The St. Peter’s has been a favourite for a long time, but this is the first time I’ve tried the Titanic and I must say it’s very nice and went down very well (no disrespect to the events of 1912 intended).

CD47B588-11D3-4FD4-ADBA-49266BCE7B95.jpeg
Is plum porter sweet Cat? Sounds weird. I like Guinness so maybe I’ll like this.
St Peters a Suffolk ale