Aston Villa v Leeds - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Aston Villa v Leeds - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by 1964white »

Clive wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:26 pm Heckingbottom is the one who keeps playing Ekuban.

Grot has hardly played, he's only had one start and he keeps getting played out wide.

My point is that Heckingbottom hasn't been getting the best out of our attacking players, the stats you're using to say they're no good can also be used to say Heckingbottom hasn't been getting the best out of them, so we're gonna go round in circles here.

Of course we need better players, but it's pointless getting them if we still have a manager who can't get the best out of them or plays worse players ahead of them.
I doubt none of Lassoga, Roofe, Ekuban & Grot will be part of our main strike-force next season, three of them may not be at ER come August
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Clive wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:26 pm But if he didn't get there and they scored, it would have been a mistake.

I'm sure Felix has done the same this season.

I'm pleased for him, he was thrown in at the deep end and he's done more than hold his head above water, but let's not get carried away.
He made a decision a vital quick decision & committed himself full-heartedly

Felix is a bottler & needs to move on !
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:35 pm It was more or less straight at their keeper, you'd expect most goalies to save it. All the same Alioski's strike was a decent effort & probably our best moment
Best moment from our best player :tup:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:36 pm but the bugger still missed ;-)

:)
He did Hector

I said to my mate that's more like what we want to see from Alioski

He replied

"Well that's it for the rest of the game" :roflmao:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:42 pm Best moment from our best player :tup:
Now, now don't get carried away Cjay
Samwhyte1967
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Samwhyte1967 »

My husband is a neymar fan loves his gift on the ball were im different im sick of him diving .so when I said banfords goals expecially the second 1 .he laughed. Then said bigger clubs will come in for him hay ho they were sitting 3rd on the table this morning .im a Scottish leeds unt fan from the age of 8 .the only team I cld never get tickets for was man unt as im not a season ticket holder live to far away .but I will march on for ever