Player birthdays v Member birthdays

For all your technical help queries. Ideas and suggestions for improvement also welcome.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Player birthdays v Member birthdays

Post by HarryofOz »

It's not an issue but I am interested about the different rules that apply in relation to the listed birthdays for players and MoT members.

I have my preferences set up to Sydney time.

The members with birthdays appear (and disappear) based on those clock settings

But the players with birthdays appear (and disappear) based on the time in the UK.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Twitter: @motforum

Re: Player birthdays v Member birthdays

Post by YorkshireSquare »

HarryofOz wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:45 am It's not an issue but I am interested about the different rules that apply in relation to the listed birthdays for players and MoT members.

I have my preferences set up to Sydney time.

The members with birthdays appear (and disappear) based on those clock settings

But the players with birthdays appear (and disappear) based on the time in the UK.

Because the members birthdays are done by the forum software and will work based on the time you have set in the user control pannel.

The player birthdays are done by a bit of a code I wrote and now you've mentioned it I've got no idea how to get it to use the time/date you have setup in the user control panel.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Player birthdays v Member birthdays

Post by HarryofOz »

YorkshireSquare wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:35 pm Because the members birthdays are done by the forum software and will work based on the time you have set in the user control pannel.

The player birthdays are done by a bit of a code I wrote and now you've mentioned it I've got no idea how to get it to use the time/date you have setup in the user control panel.
Thanks Adam. No big deal, was just a bit curious.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.