Playing Ratings v Citeh (h)

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Playing Ratings v Citeh (h)

Post by 1964white »

9.6 95.5 Dallas
9.3 92.5 Phillips
8.9 88.5 Llorente
8.3 83.0 Alioski
8.3 83.0 Meslier
8.2 81.5 Raphinha
8.1 81.0 Ayling
7.9 78.5 Struijk (sub)
7.8 78.0 Costa
7.6 75.5 Roberts
7.5 75.0 Koch (sub)
7.3 73.0 Cooper
6.5 64.5 Bamford
n/a n/a Shackleton (not applicable)
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Playing Ratings v Citeh (h)

Post by HarryofOz »

Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

HarryofOz wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:03 pm10
lol...not far off tbf
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Ron Swanson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Ron Swanson »

Meslier - 8

Could have wasted a little more time rather than playing out so quickly

Ayling - 8

Was done for pace a few times but was tactically excellent and ran his socks off

Cooper - 7

Looked okay until he was red carded - a long road back into the side I think for him

Llorente - 8

Excellent, either at the back or in a DM role when Koch came on

Phillips - 10

He was everywhere. Perhaps the best performance of his career so far

Dallas - 10

See above

Roberts - 7

He was okay, his decision making is still a bit slow, especially when trying to get beyond the ball when we were retreating

Costa - 8

Not a game where he had the chance to shine, but he did his bit going forward and back

Raphinha - 8

See above

Bamford - 6

Wasn't really given the chance to get into the game and was tactically subbed

--

Struijk - 8

His improvement this season has been remarkable

Koch - 7

Very effective putting himself in the way of things
LUFC 1966
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by LUFC 1966 »

Meslier - 8
Ayling - 8
Llorente -9
Cooper - 8 (never a sending off )
Alioski -8
Phillips - 9.5
Raphinha - 8
Dallas - 11
Roberts - 7.5
Costa 7.5
Bamford - 5 (not for lack of effort but simply because of lack of time)
subs
Struijk - 7
Koch -7
Shackleton (not applicable) - n/a
bremnerboy28
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by bremnerboy28 »

Meslier - 8 - played like a 30 year old, excellent for such a young inexperienced player
Ayling - 8 - be unfair to pick fault with any of defence today, they performed beyond what I thought they were capable of
Llorente - 8 - as above
Cooper- 8 - ridiculous red card, just shows what a mess the powers that be are making at the minute with silly anti entertaining rules from people who've probably never kicked a ball in their life, why was Fernandinho's tackle on Rafinha deemed only a yellow when he deliberately played the man in a very reckless manner and Cooper played the ball but inadvertently got the man after, no consistency or logic to the rules as they stand at the minute
Alioski - 8 - don't think I've ever given him an 8 before
Rafinha - 8 - some of the work he did when we were down to ten men for a winger was absolutely brilliant
Dallas - 9 - what an unbelievable season he's having, I'm sure he could play in goal if needed !
Roberts - 7 - another excellent performance from Roberts, still don't think he's a good fit for how we play though
Costa - 6 - ok but not the type of player you want in the trenches with you, surprised he stopped on the full 90 minutes
Phillips - 9 - I think the England recognition has raised his game another 10% at least, superb today, a captain's performance
Bamford- 6 - unlucky to be subbed but Bielsa got it right against my better judgment, looked like he was going to have a good day today
Subs
Struijk - 8 - to come on in those circumstances as an inexperienced player I thought he was excellent
Koch - 7 - did what he was sent on to do, nice to see him back
Shackleton - n/a - just hope Rafinha's ok for Liverpool
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Meslier - 8.5 - One outstanding save, one goal not his fault, and commanded his area beautifully all day.
Ayling - 8 - Excellent all day. Kept his desire to go forward in check and defended well all day,
Llorente -9 - Getting better every game. Today was brilliant
Cooper - 7 - Two moments of madness (one which cost us, one which did not) marred an otherwise fine performance.
Alioski -8 - Going in I thought he and Costa would get exploited on the left. Boy, did they prove me wrong.
Phillips - 9.5 - Would have said he was clearly the best player on either side had it not been for Dallas.
Raphinha - 8 - Could have scored late on, but otherwise outstanding
Dallas - 9.5 - What more can be said? Always good, he has turned into a great player over the last couple of months.
Roberts - 7 - Solid, unspectacular performance.
Costa 9 - See Alioski
Bamford - 7 - Two crosses behind him could have led to goals. Subbed for situation, not for performance.
subs
Struijk - 7.5 - Rock solid.
Koch -7 - See Struijk. Would have been higher with more minutes
Shackleton (not applicable) - n/a
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

Meslier - 8.5
Ayling - 7
Llorente - 8
Cooper - 6
Alioski - 8
Phillips - 9
Raphinha - 8
Dallas - 10 :star: :star: :star:
Roberts - 7
Costa - 7.5
Bamford - 6

Struijk - 8
Koch - 8

Who says we can’t defend!
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Meslier 8: Mes claimed the ball in the air really well today, especially second half when we were under the cosh and also made some solid saves. When teams press high and cut of the easy ball he can seem rushed. Last time i looked Cited had 27 shots only one got thru.

Ayling 8: Part of our solid defensive display today. Could he have been a bit more alert on the goal? Some good link up play when we got forward first half.

Llorente 9: The standout defender for me today he really his starting to look the part. I think a team like Citeh play to his strengths with the ball mainly along the floor.

Cooper 6: I felt he was unlucky after winning the ball once he had committed to the challenge it was always going to look messy.

Alioski 8: You know what you get with Alio, some good, some bad but it was one of his better defensive displays today, and then he pops up with a assist and was on the break himself at one point.

Phillips 9: I thought he was outstanding today Kelvin. When its backs to the wall it becomes KP's type of game and he was everywhere. Showed some good glimpses in a attacking sense aswell and worked tirelessly throughout.

Raphinha 8: Has usually Raph is involved in most of the good work going forward. His set-piece deliveries were poor today but when he gets on a run he's the most dangerous player we have by a mile. Great tackle by their keeper at the end to stop him getting back amongst the goals.

Dallas 9: What more can you say about Stuart, he embodies everything we love about Leeds players. Committed, Works tirelessly, eye for a great goal and will play anywhere we the team needs him. You could have chucked your cards in a few seasons ago Stuart when you wasn't getting regular football, now you are first name on the TS.

Roberts 7: I thought he played ok for the time he was on the pitch. Not really his type of game. I thought Bielsa took a risk taking off our central attacking player knowing how much space Stones was getting it obviously worked a treat.

Costa 8: One of his best displays for me Costa. He gave us a great out under constant Citeh pressure also worked hard like Jack would and even made a tackle that put him on the break.

Bamford 6: Lovely assist for Dallas 1st. Sacrificed after the Red Card.

subs
Struijk 7: Defended well when he came on like the rest of the team.
Koch 7: Solid enough.
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Meslier 8
Ayling 7
Llorente 8.5
Cooper 6
Alioski 7.5
Raphinha 7.5
Phillips 7.5
Dallas 9
Roberts 6
Costa 7
Bamford 6.5

Struijk 7
Koch 7
Shackleton n/a
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

8 Meslier
8 Ayling
9 Llorente
7 Cooper
8 Alioski
9 Phillips
8 Raphinha
10 Dallas
7 Roberts
8 Costa
6 Bamford
subs
7 Struijk
7 Koch
Shackleton (not applicable)
[/quote]
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Meslier 8

Made one fantastic full stretch save then showed his agility to get up quickly and recover the rebound. Otherwise easy, but bossed his area well.

Ayling 9

Some good moments going forward in the 1st half. Calm defending in the 2nd. Didnt even notice Foden came on

Llorente 10

Showing all his class and quality now. He's commanding at the back, so calm and casual with the ball. Gets forward well too

Cooper 8

Cap was having a solid game with some die hard defending. Didnt deserve red since he got really good clean contact on the ball.

Alioski 8

Solid at the back. Didnt see a single mistake from him other than a couple of wayward passes. Then made that killer ball to win the game

Phillips 10

Best player on either time today. He commands the back so well. Even though it was a tough game, he was getting forward more than usual today too

Raphinha 8

Defended well. Lots of great skills and flicks, constantly beating his man with trickery. Lacked a little bit with the final ball should have scored.

Dallas 9

Our local Leeds lad just gets better and better every week in that central role. He's the key linchpin for so much of what we do. Always seems to be in the right place. And 2 fantastic goals. Better than Klich now.

Roberts 7

He's not in the same class as Rodrigo but I love so much of what Tyler offers. Holds ball well and has terrific skill. Growing in confidence and looking for complete every week.

Costa 7

An able stand in. Nothing spectacular but did the good stuff well. A few key moments going forward and worked really well in defence.

Bamford 6

Unfortunate to be sacrificed. He was working his socks off from the front line. One good chance where he overran the cross, but nothing to blame him for.

subs
Struijk 8

Another fantastic effort at the back from him. Continues to look impressive and comfortable

Koch 8

Seemed to be the new leader at the back when he came on. Great to have him back,

Shackleton (not applicable)