Player Ratings v Fulham (a)

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Player Ratings v Fulham (a)

Post by 1964white »

10 ratings

9.0 89.5 Phillips :star:
8.5 85.0 Meslier
8.2 81.5 Bamford
7.8 77.5 Harrison
7.7 77.0 Raphinha
7.3 73.0 Dallas
6.9 69.0 Llorente
6.8 68.0 Ayling
6.6 66.0 Roberts
6.6 65.5 Struijk
5.7 57.0 Alioski
n/a n/a Klich
n/a n/a Koch
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Re: Player Ratings v Fulham (a)

Post by Fridge »

Meslier 9
Ayling 7
Llorente 7
Struijk 7
Alioski 7
Phillips 9
Raphinha 8
Roberts 7
Dallas 8
Harrison 7.5
Bamford 7.5
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Meslier 8: Another worldy reaction save from the young kid and another couple of good saves. The defence offered him minimal protection today. I think his age stops him from being a bag of nerves. A couple of loose kicks. He has saved us points again.

Ayling 6: Great going forward but defending poor again. Unforgivable defending for the goal. To allow a simple delivery to drop in the six yard box is football criminality, it may have surprised Ayling that it got that far, but he still should have made some contact.

Llorente 5: Some lovely forward passing from Llorente but defending set-pieces was abysmal and that's what he's there to do first and foremost. I'm not convinced he even knows what he is doing at Corners. Turning and twisting with no idea where the ball is.

Struijk 4: I thought he had a lousy game today Pascal. After a solid performance against Chelski he was terrible today in my opinion.

Alioski 6: Few sloppy passes and tackles early on made me angry but got better has the game wore on.

Phillips 9: Best player on the park today, had that gusier (spelling?) in his pocket most of the game. His usual Braking up play, defended well and played some nice football towards the end of the game. We needed Phillips aggression today cos Fulham were very aggressive.

Raphinha 7: Terrible first half, he seems to be making a bit of a habit of taking a while to get going. The only player who was going to get us a goal second half and for that he is invaluable.

Roberts 6: Frustrated me alot first half. He gets into some good positions and was unlucky again with VAR, he plays a lovely ball to Raph who should have done better.

Dallas 7: The usual good workman shirt from Dallas. Should have scored.

Harrison 7: Took him a while to get in the game as most of the play first half was down the right. Got into his stride and found some good space, helped out defensively at times.

Bamford 7: Really good shift from Paddy. Well taken goal, an assist for Raph and some important headers in defence. Sounds like he played through the pain barrier today for the team. And a nice way to end is disappointment of missing out for England.

I think Fulham pulled into their type of game today. I just felt they wanted it a bit too much and we could pick them off on the break. The coaching staff really need another strategy for defending corners and set-pieces next season.
bremnerboy28
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by bremnerboy28 »

Meslier - 8 - got potential to be best keeper since Gary Sprake
Ayling - 7 - another solid captains display, let himself down a bit with their goal, you see defenders doing this time and time again they spend too much attention to marking the player ie holding and pulling shirts etc and forget about defending the ball
Struijk - 7 - looks like he's played in first team all season, another good display, I'm liking him and Llorente together at the minute
Llorente - 7 - steadily improving, you can see he's a class player, lacks a bit of strength
Alioski - 5 - no comment
Phillips - 9 - awesome from Phillips tonight, best game of season, he was everywhere and very physical tonight, brilliant steal for second goal, future captain
Dallas - 7 - mr reliable display from Dallas tonight, should have scored
Roberts - 6 - the nearly man, nearly completes a dribble, nearly gets a good pass off, nearly closes his man down, clearly talented but don't know whether Leeds have got time for him to develop at this level
Harrison - 7 - a bit more like it tonight, going in the right direction
Paddy - 8 - another good night for Paddy, took goal well, didn't have much luck but never gave up
Raphinha - 8 -got to give him 8 for how he took the goal, did alot of good things tonight without being at his best
Subs
Klich - 5 - never really got in to the groove
Koch - 5 - just great to see him on the pitch
Nearly ruined a solid display tonight by giving poor goals away everytime we had to defend a corner or free kick in the box. Don't know whether it's the personnel or the coaching. Bring back PONTUS !!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Meslier - 8. Got us through the mad 15 minutes
Ayling - 7 - Decent but gave away possession a few times
Llorente - 6
Struijk - 6.5 -
Alioski - 6 - Not his best game
Phillips - 9 - Outstanding should be MOTM
Raphinha - 8.5 - Carried most of our threat, maybe should have had 2 or 3 tonight
Roberts - 8.5 -
Dallas - 6.5 -
Harrison - 8
Bamford - 8
subs
Klich - 6.5 - Did nothing wrong and bailed us out late, think I have that right. There was one lovely pass too
Koch (Not applicable)
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
andrewjohnsmith
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by andrewjohnsmith »

Meslier 9 - Some fantastic saves in the 1st half
Ayling 8 - Brilliant in defence and down the right. Would be my MOTM except for fault on goal
Llorente 8 - We're seeing the Spain international we bought. Composed and very good going forward
Struijk 8 - Keeps growing in confidence. Looks a top class CB
Alioski 7 - Great shift as ever. Played us into danger a couple of times
Phillips 9 - Brilliant at the back. Set up the winner.
Raphinha 8 - Quiet game in open play but some great set pieces and really took his goal well
Roberts 7 - Didn't stand out today but an excellent workman performance. Actually looking like he belongs
Dallas 8 - Mr, versatile is now pushing Klich out the team. He looks great in that central midfield role. Wins a lot creates a lot
Harrison 9 - Best we've seen in a long time. He was creative and covered well defensively.
Bamford 8 - Best striker to never make an England squad. His all round effort was terrific and took his goal well
subs
Klich (Not applicable)
Koch (Not applicable) - Interesting to see him play further upfield than Phillips. Shows that Bielsa sees him as our DM cover
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Meslier 8
Ayling 7
Llorente 6.5
Struijk 6.5
Alioski 6
Raphinha 7.5
Phillips 8.5
Dallas 7
Harrison 8
Roberts 7
Bamford 7.5
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Meslier 9
Poor blighter, must wonder what is going on in front of him

Ayling 6
Awful defending for their goal, apart from that the usual energetic workrate from Luke

Llorente 6
A little concern with the lack of physical presence he appears to lack. Looks more like a DM to me, would work well playing alongside Kalvin in the future.

Struijk 5
Pascal's worst game in a CB role

Alioski 4
Oh dear, the less said the better

Phillips 9
Outstanding once again

Raphinha 7
Not his best game but still showed his class particularly for his goal

Roberts 6
Better of late, not enough & frustrating at tmes

Dallas 7
Mr Versatile keeps us ticking over

Harrison 8
Jack back to his best

Bamford 9
Paddy was everywhere, a superb finish an a assist to boot

subs
Klich (Not applicable)
Koch (Not applicable)
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

1964white wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:45 pm Anymore ratings?
Sure! Why not?

Meslier 8.5 - Brilliant saves and no major mistakes in distribution
Ayling 8 - Keeps getting better; is able to attack but not get lost getting back. Tremendous work rate.
Llorente 8 - Just beginning, I think, to round into form.
Struijk 8 - Looking more and more like he belongs in the EPL
Alioski 7 - Sometimes he looks a bit like a chicken with its head cut off
Phillips 9 - One of those "if you watch the game you don't see him, but watch him and see the whole game" performances
Raphinha 8.5 - too bad we can't get anyone on the end of his free kicks. Outstanding goal
Roberts 7 - I remember my days as an apprentice waiter and my captain told me after work it looked like I was running in wet cement. I was working really hard, but nothing was getting done.
Dallas 7.5 - Good job out of position. We need to get this guy a game in goal before the end of the season so he can say he played them all.
Harrison 8 - Much, much better than of late. His pass to set up Bamford was outstanding.
Bamford 9 - Playing hurt, he was everywhere. Great goal, great assist. Tracked back, pressed up top. MOTM for me.
Byebyegeegee
First Team
First Team

Post by Byebyegeegee »

Go on then 64, here you go:

Meslier - A toss up between him and Phillips for man of the match for me. Phillips just pipped him but excellent performance non the less - 8.5

Ayling - Solid as ever, always involved - 7

Llorente - His class is starting to show through now - 7.5

Struijk - Not at his very best but good enough against Fulham - 6.5

Alioski - Like Alio a lot but not quite up to this level going forward - 5

Phillips - Imperious - 9

Dallas - Makes every position he plays in his own, what a player to have in your team - 8

Raphinha - Not his best game so far but always looks dangerous and scored a nice little goal - 7.5

Roberts - Typical Roberts performance, a lot of huff and puff but again not much to show for it - 6.5

Harrison - Been a bit lacklustre recently but back to his best against Fulham - 8

Bamford - Ran himself into the ground as usual with a beautifully taken goal and an assist to show for it - 8.5
1964white

Post by 1964white »

As only nine of our fans posted up their ratings, I'll post up my brother's ratings as it makes calculating the figures with 10 ratings far easier.

Meslier - 9
Ayling -5
Struijk - 7
Llorente - 8
Alioski - 4
Phillips - 9
Dallas - 7
Raphinha - 7
Dallas 7
Roberts -5
Harrison - 7
Bamford - 9