Players Ratings v West Ham (a)

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Players Ratings v West Ham (a)

Post by 1964white »

10 ratings

7.7 76.5 Phillips :star:
7.3 72.5 Raphinha
7.1 70.5 Dallas
6.7 67.0 Meslier
6.7 67.0 Llorente
6.6 66.0 Cooper
6.4 63.5 Alioski (sub)
5.7 57.0 Rodrigo (sub)
5.3 53.0 Bamford
5.1 50.5 Ayling
5.1 50.5 Roberts
4.8 48.0 Harrison (sub)
4.4 44.0 Klich
4.1 41.0 Costa
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Players Ratings v West Ham (a)

Post by The Subhuman »

Meslier - 7 - Solid game with hardly anything to do. Good pen save which I don't think he could have done better with
Ayling - 5.5 - Poor in defence and what was that for the pen which put us on the back foot after dominating the start
Llorente - 7 - Good game for the most part, one dodgy tackle to concede a FK edge of box but looks the part
Cooper - 6.5 - Distribution poor I thought tonight, defended ok
Dallas - 7 - Poor first half much better as the marauding midfielder second half
Phillips - 6.5 - Poor set pieces and gave the ball away for the second, get that right and they don't get near our goal
Costa - 5 - Poor again.
Klich - 5.5 - Started brightly but faded real quick, something is wrong
Roberts - 7.5 - Nice finish for the goal that should have been I think he scores if he replaces Bamford up front
Raphinha - 8 - Box of tricks yet still managed to put his best chance straight at the keeper.
Bamford - 5 - Poor again, I didn't mind the early miss but, the second one was a disaster, he lost possession so many times to allow WH to break
subs
Alioski - 7.5 - A live wire, defended much better than Dallas and pushed us forward, we look a better team with him playing
Harrison - 6 - Curates egg more meh than good.
Rodrigo - 5- Maybe rust, hopefully rust but Roberts was a lot better and he missed a couple of sitters
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Meslier 6: Got down well to save the penalty but typical Leeds luck at the moment it rebounds into the path of their player.

Ayling 5: Gave away the pen, nearly scored a OG when he turned in the wall, skinned a few times, not his best game but got forward better when the team improved second half.

Llorente 8: My pick. He reads the game well stepping up, carries the ball well, and can pick a pass. Good performance again from him. Lots more to come i feel.

Cooper 7: Good performance again from our Captain. Got caught a few times but so did everyone.

Dallas 7: Much better second half in midfield he's starting to impress me there. Some good passes and link up play.

Phillips 7: Great to see him out there and it was a good solid performance from Kalvin on his return. We need him.

Costa 5: Set off ok then just faded like the rest of the team 1st half.

Klich 4: Didn't get to grips with the game at all first half.

Roberts 6: Gave the ball away a couple of times was unlucky with his goal. I thought he was a little unlucky. Not sure Rodrigo did any better?

Raphinha 7: His worst half for us couldn't get in the game. Improved and was our danger man again 2nd half.

Bamford 4: Bad day at the office. Some of them chances missed are beginning to worry me again.

subs
Alioski 6.5: Pick of the subs today for me. Laid the ball of for Raph who was unlucky it was down the keepers throat. The team had a better balance 2nd half. Was that down to WH taking the foot of the gas a bit?

Harrison 6: Showed for the ball should have done better with his sliced shot.

Rodrigo 6: Another one coming back from injury. Did he get a touch at the end? If he did then how it stayed out of the net is anyone's guess.
bremnerboy28
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by bremnerboy28 »

Meslier - 7 good game overall, bad luck for penalty
Ayling - 5 not one of his best games tonight, a bit patchy
Llorente - 5 disappointed with him tonight, watched his marking at corners and free kicks after he failed to mark Dawson for goal and it was pretty poor, no strength, plus his passing was a bit hit and miss tonight also
Cooper - 5 poor again overall, no organisation at set pieces, no captain and never will be, distribution to anybody other than back four or keeper is pot luck
Dallas - 6 didn't shine tonight but seemed to relish midfield role more in second half
Raphina - 7 not at his best tonight , hung onto ball a bit too much at times but still our best chance of creating something
Klich - 4 I'm really quite sad about Klich's drop in form as I hardly noticed he was on the pitch first half
Phillips - 8 thought Leeds looked more confident with him on the pitch and a had good all round game tonight
Costa - 4 as coffee's go he's definitely a WEAK FLAT WHITE
Roberts - 7 better game tonight but still frustrates me, always seems to overdo things at the wrong moment
Paddy - 7 worked really hard again tonight but should have scored late second half
Subs
Alioski 6 did better than usual
Harrison 5 I think he's caught the same bug as Klich
Rodrigo - 5 surprised he didn't come on at start of second half but tried hard without much success
Despite these ratings not being the best I thought we did enough to at least draw this game and even win it.
LUFC 1966
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by LUFC 1966 »

Meslier - 7
Ayling - 6
Llorente- 7.5
Cooper - 8
Dallas - 7.5
Phillips - 7.5
Costa - 5
Klich - 5
Roberts - 6
Raphinha - 7.5
Bamford - 6
subs
Alioski - 6.5
Harrison - 6
Rodrigo - 6
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

Meslier 7
Ayling 5
Llorente 7
Cooper 6
Dallas 8
Raphinha 7.5
Phillips 8
Klich 5.5
Costa 2
Roberts 4
Bamford 5.5

Alioski 7
Harrison 5
Rodrigo 5.5
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

not given ratings for a long while so here goes
Meslier 7 Maybe could have done better with penalty needs to gain to upper body strength

Ayling 5 Awful tackle to give penalty away did not get forward as much either

Llorente 7 On floor very good but he is another one who needs extra body strength

Cooper 7 Not to many mistakes but can see been only a squad player in the future

Dallas 6 A poor first half improved in the 2nd

Phillips 8 Tried hard after lay off but his corner kicks leave a lot to be desired

Raphiinha 8 Drifted in and out of game but still looked dangerous

Kilch 4 Not sure if still struggling with injury (if so should be playing) a shadow of what we know he can do

Roberts 4 A bull in a china shop comes to mind needs to go out on loan to see what he can do

Costa 4 A good first 10 min then like the coffee goes cold

Bamford 5 What to say back to what we know he also needs to toughen up

Subs

Alloski 6 As usual gives his all but not up to premiership standard

Harrison 5 Never got in game

Rodrigo 5 Struggled to make any impact lets hope he gets better with matches
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

Meslier - 7 - played well, unlucky on the pen
Ayling - 6 - wasn't ever quite sure of where he was supposed to be playing
Llorente - 6.5 - played pretty well over all, but got lost ball watching on the corner they scored on. Without that I give him 7.5 or even 8
Cooper - 6.5 - meh
Dallas - 6.5 - see Cooper
Raphina - 7.5 - he must be getting REALLY tired of seeing his great passes end up 20 rows back
Klich - 6 - see Dallas and Cooper
Phillips - 7.5 - very happy to have him back in the line-up.
Costa - 5 - blew an absolute sitter. Very unlucky not to have been given the goal
Roberts - 6 - see Klich, Dallas, and Cooper
Paddy - 5.5 - been one of his biggest supporters, but there really is no excuse for his not scoring at least twice. If he puts away that sitter at the start of the second half I think we go on to win.

Subs
Alioski - 6 - see Roberts, Klich, Cooper, and Dallas
Harrison -6- see Roberts, Klich, Cooper, and Dallas
Rodrigo - 6.5 - I think with Ayling, Koch, Llorente, Dallas, Rodrigo, Phillips, Raphinha, and Bamford we might have a team. If we can learn to finish, that is.
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

Meslier 7
Ayling 6
Llorente 7
Cooper 7
Dallas 7.5
Phillips 8
Costa 6
Klich 5
Roberts 4
Raphinha 7.5
Bamford 7

Alioski 6
Harrison 5
Rodrigo 6

Possibly some kind ratings in there but I don’t think we were horrific, just not great
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Meslier 6
Difficult to keep another clean sheet with our defence plus Antonio stood on top of him.

Ayling 4
One of Luke's poorest games of the season.

Llorente 6
Unsure what all the hype is about, in a different postal code for the hammers 2nd goal, decent on the ground, doesn't seem commanding in the air which is a real concern.

Cooper 6
Same as Llorente

Dallas 8
Stuart came into his own when moved into midfield, continuously drove us forward in the 2nd half

Phillips 7
Good to have Kalvin back, a solid performance

Costa 2
A one trick pony, should be reserved for cameo appearances only. Bye-bye in the summer

Klich 2
Has Mateusz reached his level, on recent performances a squad play only next season.

Roberts 3
Yes Tyler was unlucky with his goal but the lad chooses far too many wrong options & was sloppy with the ball. Another one with limited appearances next season, that is if he remains at ER.

Raphinha 7
Not as scintillating as of late but still a class act

Bamford 5
Worked his socks off as usual however those misses were so bad to be true.

Alioski 6
Much better going forward down the left flank when Ali came on.

Harrison 3
Totally ineffective, can't recall anything worthwhile from Jack.

Rodrigo 6
We look much more livelier with Rod down the middle, needs more game time
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My bruv

Meslier 6
Ayling 3
Llorente 6
Cooper 5
Dallas 7
Phillips 6
Costa 3
Klich 3
Roberts 3
Raphinha 6
Bamford 3