Spurs v Leeds Player Ratings

Predict the scores...if you can!

- LUFC Match Predictions
- Predict Six
- FA Cup Predictions

Plenty to choose from - dip in and have a go - all MOT members welcome. Just for fun.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Spurs v Leeds Player Ratings

Post by The Subhuman »

Meslier
Dallas
Struijk
Llorente
Cooper
James
Harrison
Philips
Forshaw
Klich
Gelhardt

Roberts
McKinstry
Firpo
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Johnboy1965
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Spurs v Leeds - Your player rankings

Post by Johnboy1965 »

Meslier 7
Dallas 6
Struijk. 7
Llorente. 6
Cooper. 6
James. 7.5
Harrison 7
Phillips 8
Forshaw. 7.5
Klich. 6
Gelhardt 7

Roberts 5
McKinstry N/A
Firpo 4
wilsdenwhite
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by wilsdenwhite »

Meslier 6 - Not really at fault for either goal and made a few important stops in the 2nd half.

Dallas 6 - Decent but still not back to his very best.

Struijk 8 - Very impressive. Immense first half and kept up a very good standard in the 2nd. Superb game.

Llorente 6 - Does get himself in such a pickle sometimes and it's all his own making. Just find your man or put it long.

Cooper 7 - Not bad at all from Coops. Decent game overall.

James 8 - Very lively and this is more like it from Dan. Really good today.

Harrison 7.5 - Worked really hard and some great running at the defence today. Tired somewhat near the end as a result. Good game.

Phillips 7.5 - More like today will be required to get us away from trouble. A very good performance.

Forshaw 8.5 - Outstanding. Was everywhere, broke up Spurs many many times and powered us forward time and time again. His ushering forward of Strujik leading to the goal was typical of his driving force style today. Gutted when he came off as I knew any chance of a point had gone.

Klich 6 - Decent game. Some good stuff and some not so good.

Gelhardt 7.5 - Just refreshing and he gives us something different. Loved to see his willingness to get forward and he looks like he could be the real deal with time. Great close control and just needs games. Wasn't out of his depth at all.

Subs:

Roberts 5 - Ineffective as usual.

McKinstry n/a

Firpo 5 - Jury is out but needs starts to show us what he could do.
|||L|||E|||E|||D|||S|||
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Meslier 7: Not tested at all by a £18m strikforce unlucky by the fluke.

Dallas 7: Brilliant first half seemed to get a bit leggy in the second.

Struijk 8: the amount of interceptions he made was astounding. Hungry, sharp composed he had it all first half.

Llorente 8: Solid nifty, used the ball well when he stepped up. A very good ball carrying defender.

Cooper 8: Rock solid is so many ways. The scapegoat for many, but other than his pace he is the best defender we have. Prone to the odd mistake.

James 9: I thought the kid was excellent today. Everytime he got the ball he was electric. If he can produce that consistency then we all know we have a player. Cracking goal.

Harrison 8: Lovely to see Jack back, especially in a attacking sense. Cracking ball for the goal, and i thought he was back to hs near best attacking wise left wanting defensively.

Philips 9: That first half defensive masterclass of England's top striker was a sight to behold. Masterful performance.

Forshaw 8: Just what we need understands that role like no one else in our side. Its takes discipline, composure, and he does it best. Long may he stay fit. It could be the difference in our season.

Klich 8: The best Klich first half. Linking things together when we are on top. Back to his best. I don't know why they subbed him?

Gelhardt 8: Ran himself into the ground, especially first half. The futures bright for this kid he plays without fear and you need that.

Roberts
McKinstry
Firpo
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

wilsdenwhite wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 7:25 pm Meslier 6 - Not really at fault for either goal and made a few important stops in the 2nd half.

Dallas 6 - Decent but still not back to his very best.

Struijk 8 - Very impressive. Immense first half and kept up a very good standard in the 2nd. Superb game.

Llorente 6 - Does get himself in such a pickle sometimes and it's all his own making. Just find your man or put it long.

Cooper 7 - Not bad at all from Coops. Decent game overall.

James 8 - Very lively and this is more like it from Dan. Really good today.

Harrison 7.5 - Worked really hard and some great running at the defence today. Tired somewhat near the end as a result. Good game.

Phillips 7.5 - More like today will be required to get us away from trouble. A very good performance.

Forshaw 8.5 - Outstanding. Was everywhere, broke up Spurs many many times and powered us forward time and time again. His ushering forward of Strujik leading to the goal was typical of his driving force style today. Gutted when he came off as I knew any chance of a point had gone.

Klich 6 - Decent game. Some good stuff and some not so good.

Gelhardt 7.5 - Just refreshing and he gives us something different. Loved to see his willingness to get forward and he looks like he could be the real deal with time. Great close control and just needs games. Wasn't out of his depth at all.

Subs:

Roberts 5 - Ineffective as usual.

McKinstry n/a

Firpo 5 - Jury is out but needs starts to show us what he could do.
I think Meslier need t accept responsibility for their first .. He leaves his goal to run right chasing a lost cause. That means the net is empty for the shot.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Not from me on this occasion, the standard of reffing got me angry so I watched red zone for the last 20 minutes. I can't stand Harry Kane so to see him reffing the game basically was to much to bear
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

7 Meslier
7 Dallas
8 Struijk
7 Llorente
7 Cooper
8 James
8 Harrison
9 Philips
8 Forshaw
7 Klich
8 Gelhardt

6 Roberts
5 Firpo
n/a McKinstry
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:36 pm Not from me on this occasion, the standard of reffing got me angry so I watched red zone for the last 20 minutes. I can't stand Harry Kane so to see him reffing the game basically was to much to bear
I can't stand the whinging bloke, he was at it all the game.

Furthermore, I won't be supporting England in the World Cup with Sterling, Maguire, Shaw, Grealish & that horrible tw*t leading the line, a right bunch of horrible human life.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Any more ratings?
Johnboy1965
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Johnboy1965 »

1964white wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:44 pm I can't stand the whinging bloke, he was at it all the game.

Furthermore, I won't be supporting England in the World Cup with Sterling, Maguire, Shaw, Grealish & that horrible tw*t leading the line, a right bunch of horrible human life.
Well said- I 've felt the same about England since Lampard, Terry and Shrek were playing.
This lot are even worse - Sterling, Maguire and Kane really get on my tits with their constant whinging and playing the victim all the time. Kane was a disgrace yesterday and the ref was weak for letting him get away with it.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Johnboy1965 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:44 pm Well said- I 've felt the same about England since Lampard, Terry and Shrek were playing.
This lot are even worse - Sterling, Maguire and Kane really get on my tits with their constant whinging and playing the victim all the time. Kane was a disgrace yesterday and the ref was weak for letting him get away with it.
We'll be okay Johnboy, they may have reached the 2020 Euro-Final, however England won't repeat that success in the 2022 World Cup tournament, even though they'll no doubt draw a few minnows to help them progress in the first group stages.
VinnysTattoo
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by VinnysTattoo »

A big plus for me is the general ratings increase since the Southampton and Norwich games. Hard to say but the performances are on the up if not the points, and for me that is more important in the medium term.
If we were getting points here and there but playing badly I’d be a lot more worried. We just need to stitch two good halves together.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Spurs v Leeds Player Ratings - We weren't that bad were we??

Post by The Subhuman »

I did do ratings as usual on my MOTM thread but as I say turned the game off after 20 minutes of the second half and put on the American Football which is the better game to watch anyway, especially as a neutral
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Meslier 6
Dallas 6
Struijk. 7
Llorente. 7
Cooper. 6.5
James. 8
Harrison 7
Phillips 8
Forshaw. 7
Klich. 6
Gelhardt 7

Roberts 4
McKinstry N/A
Firpo 4
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:48 pm Meslier 6
Dallas 6
Struijk. 7
Llorente. 7
Cooper. 6.5
James. 8
Harrison 7
Phillips 8
Forshaw. 7
Klich. 6
Gelhardt 7

Roberts 4
McKinstry N/A
Firpo 4
Thanks Cjay, another set of ratings in :tup:
Richard
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Twitter: @northantsmanvan

Post by Richard »

Meslier 6
Dallas 6
Struijk 8
Llorente 7
Cooper 7
James 8
Harrison 6
Phillips 8
Forshaw. 7
Klich 5
Gelhardt 7