Cracking vid ...New shirt...I likey...

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Cracking vid ...New shirt...I likey...

Post by whiteswan »

Smudge3920 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:17 pm Guess I should put my glasses on when I read...I didnt realise that the Leeds official website has now updated and in Canada it shows the Canadian flag and prices its goods in the shop in Canadian $... so it was 130 Canadian I paid , which is 75 quid at todays rates ... :)
Should have gone to specsavers :lol:
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

whiteswan wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:44 pm Should have gone to specsavers :lol:
:tup: ... :lol: :geek:
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

hector wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:53 am it's all the extra material to go round his gut :) :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

Smudge3920 wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:17 pm Guess I should put my glasses on when I read...I didnt realise that the Leeds official website has now updated and in Canada it shows the Canadian flag and prices its goods in the shop in Canadian $... so it was 130 Canadian I paid , which is 75 quid at todays rates ... :)
:tup: It's actually a lot better now the website for ordering abroad. For us in central Europe they even handle the import duties for us now at the club's end
LUFC 1966
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by LUFC 1966 »

got mine today at the Leeds Trinity Store - better than last years to be fair. £54.50
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

I actually had a look today in the local JD Sports, the shirt is ok in the flesh - sleeve design is bearable (helped by the yellow outline) and the yellow isn’t as garish as I’d feared.

Fabric is strange but alright too, shared on the latest Arse top.

Not really a must or mustn’t buy for most I think.

Meh?
Allrounder
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Allrounder »

Just saw a leaked picture of the away kit, Bamford and Ayling wearing it. The pic was a bit blurry but looked like whole blue, like Chelsea home kit.