Key factor sees Leeds as most likely side to sign Real Madrid veteran Marcelo

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Key factor sees Leeds as most likely side to sign Real Madrid veteran Marcelo

Post by Smudge3920 »

weasel wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:04 pm I would have said this too but as Smudge credits all on here with intelligence, knowledge and experience then he would already know we all think that.
mmmmm another fisherman .... :P .....maybe I was wrong :shhh:
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Key factor sees Leeds as most likely side to sign Real Madrid veteran Marcelo

Post by White Riot »

faaip wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:52 am Maybe we should have offered Berardi a new contract if we needed an experienced and very good defender to bring along the youth
Agree with this, but guess he was looking for regular first team football
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

dester23 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:09 pm I don't know how many of you watch la liga
But I am from Spain and Marcelo right now is an ex-footballer
He had his worst season in years. He doesn't run, he doesn't press He misses a lot of passes and makes a lot of errors ni defence. Madrid has won a lot of games more when Marcelos is off the pitch.
I think he would struggle even in championship.
Watched him a bit in CL and wasn't impressed tbh, gone backwards.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Actually if we don't manage to sign a LB then Berardi would be in poll position to start there, if we wanted to keep Dallas in the middle. As it stands I guess Dallas is our starting wing back come Old Trafford.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"