coca cola

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
rab_rant

coca cola

Post by rab_rant »

Ronaldo removed the coke bottles from the table. watching the scotland interview i noticed there were a couple. of bottles on the table. Are Coke sponsoring the games?ImageImage

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Haighy
First Team
First Team

Re: coca cola

Post by Haighy »

Oh they'll have their greedy mits in there somewhere..🤔
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Yep UEFA taking sponsorship money from Coke lol just about the worst drink in the world... drop coins in a glass of coke see how shiny they get ...imagine what it does to your insides... a real health drink for footballers and kids alike :lol: ....used to clean working parts of guns and rifles also by dropping them in coke ...
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Smudge3920 wrote:Yep UEFA taking sponsorship money from Coke lol just about the worst drink in the world... drop coins in a glass of coke see how shiny they get ...imagine what it does to your insides... a real health drink for footballers and kids alike Image ....used to clean working parts of guns and rifles also by dropping them in coke ...
everybody knows that the Scots only drink Irn-Bru

rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Everybody has their price Ronaldo advertised Coke in Japan.Image

rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Coke and Harry Kane.Image

rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

the ukrainians poke fun at CokeImage

rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Italy midfielder Manuel Locatelli took the same stance as Ronaldo as he swapped his Coke bottles for water after coming out to address supporters following his country’s 3-0 thrashing of Switzerland.

France talisman Paul Pogba, a devout Muslim who does not drink alcohol, removed a Heinkenen bottle from his sight, despite the fact it was the brand’s non-alcoholic version that the European Championships are being used to promote.

Harry Kane’s reaction
England skipper Harry Kane took a different approach to Ronaldo, Locatelli, Pogba and Yarmolenko when faced with the bottles in his latest press interview.

The Tottenham star, who will line up for the Three Lions against Scotland on Friday, thinks sponsors have every right to showcase their products at the tournament and cannot understand why there has been so much fuss.

mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

Kane's gone up in my estimation. What dry common sense.
whiteroseboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by whiteroseboy »

The problem with Coca Cola is they use Phosphoric acid which have a few side effects including damaging your bodies ability to use zinc, iron and magnesiam correctly.

Why they can't use Citric Acid (which is far more user friendly) like other soft drinks among other things. I suspect its purely down to raw material cost.
CA is produced by fermenting sugars so basically a natural acid.

Actually thought they switched to CA but back on Phosphoric now.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Ronaldo's Coca Cola gesture followed by $4bn drop in company's market value.

Reacting to a bottle-snatching trend at the European Championship started by Cristiano Ronaldo, UEFA has asked players on the 24 teams to stop removing strategically placed sponsor drinks from the news conference platforms.

Ronaldo, Paul Pogba and Manuel Locatelli removed sponsor bottles away from the view of cameras when taking their seats at media briefings this week.

billysboots
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by billysboots »

I don’t drink fizzy drinks, don’t like them , especially coke but they are not paying my mortgage.
If they were I’d suck it up.
There Is Only One United.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Coke are sponsoring the tournament, I don't think they're sponsoring the players. But they are making it look like these players drink Coke.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

buy Adidas Predator football boots and you will play like Beckham.
buy a Nike Barcelona shirt and you play like Messi.
drink Japanese Coke and you play like Ronaldo.
get talent by association

HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

At a post event press conference at the Atlanta Olympics, the athlete in question (I can't remember who it was) was sitting at the table being questioned.

On the table in front of him was only of those Coca Cola cups that you get at the movies etc. Those red ones with Coca Cola written in white on one part of it and the white curvy lines elsewhere.

The 'trouble' was that you couldn't see the Coca Cola logo, only the red and white design.

Obviously someone was talking into his ear piece, because he kept reaching out and turning the cup. He must have done it three or four times before you could see the logo. And then the instructions stopped.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

if you don't know that coca cola is bad for you....there's probably little out there that can help you

it's like mcdonalds....but in moderation, can be perfectly fine
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Nae Coke? for John McGinn
https://youtu.be/-INYdpUgkWc

billysboots
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by billysboots »

danhirons wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:27 pm if you don't know that coca cola is bad for you....there's probably little out there that can help you

it's like mcdonalds....but in moderation, can be perfectly fine
I agree with this, although kids can be influenced by their favourite football players.
There Is Only One United.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

billysboots wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:10 am I don’t drink fizzy drinks, don’t like them , especially coke but they are not paying my mortgage.
If they were I’d suck it up.
Ditto Billy, can’t stand the stuff, plus it spoils a decent gin ;-)
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Does anyone actually still drink coke? Can't remember when I last saw anyone drinking it.