Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

Post by Smudge3920 »

Personally never heard of this guy, anyone ?...Is it a bit pricey for an untested 20 year old?
'He looks unreal', 'A perfect fit for Leeds' - Many LUFC fans excited as transfer news emerges

The Rubin Kazan winger is highly rated across the continent and has reportedly attracted the interest of several top sides, including Juventus and Bayern Munich.
Kvaratskhelia has enjoyed a fruitful campaign with the Russian outfit in 2020/21, bagging four goals and providing eight assists in 23 top-flight appearances, leading to speculation that an imminent exit is on the horizon.
According to Russian outlet Soccer.Ru, Leeds’ director of football, Orta has already contacted the Georgia international’s representatives ahead of a possible summer move, and it seems as though the west Yorkshire outfit’s supporters are excited about the potential deal.

The report also claims that any deal for Kvaratskhelia would cost in the region of £17.5m, so Leeds and Orta would have to fork out a considerable fee for this untested 20-year-old.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Re: Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

Post by Ratscoot »

Not for me I'd never be able to pronounce his name, my eldest has dyslexia it will blow his mind and how are we going to come up with any songs about him :shock:

On the upside the club shop would make a packet on putting his name on shirts and his YouTube clips look brilliant :tup:
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

No idea how you say his name but at least his YouTube video looks good.

He did play very well against Spain (MOTM i think) so shows he can do it against a decent level of opponent.

Russian league isnt the strongest but it isnt the weakest either and he is only 20 so room to improve and doing decent already.

It actually would follow a precedent we set last summer, going for young unproven talents who are thought of already to have great potential as yet largely untapped.

Remember Josko Gvardiol? Croatian cb we chased who was barely on nodding terms withthe 1st team but we were willing to spend £20mil on?

This lad is similar but a bit more experienced.

Looks direct, pacey, has an eye for goal, I'm all for it, we need a better left winger, maybe he is it?
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

The Georgian Messi :)
Signed

King Cjay

Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

Saw his YT reel last week and was very impressed. A left winger too, and at the same price as Raphinha was. If he's anywhere near as good in real terms, we'd have some serious trickery on our wings.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Lumiukko wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:22 pm Saw his YT reel last week and was very impressed. A left winger too, and at the same price as Raphinha was. If he's anywhere near as good in real terms, we'd have some serious trickery on our wings.
Agree mate...but I have been sucked in by highlight reels in the past, to my cost :) ...I am looking to see if I can find any past full games or future to watch...
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

Smudge3920 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:24 pm Agree mate...but I have been sucked in by highlight reels in the past, to my cost :) ...I am looking to see if I can find any past full games or future to watch...
Might be possible to see it on Youtube. Not sure if is YouTube premium or if a VPN is needed:

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3716 ... bin-kazan/
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

Lumiukko wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 5:57 pm Might be possible to see it on Youtube. Not sure if is YouTube premium or if a VPN is needed:

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3716 ... bin-kazan/
:tup: ...Ta muchly
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by John in Louisiana »

I am reminded of the time Hyacinth’s sister Rose (not the one married to the turf accountant with a Mercedes and room for a pony) was dating a Polish gentleman.

They all had to refer to him as “Mr. Thing.” Even Rose.

We might be headed in that direction.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

K-var-at-ski-lia

simples
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

I see (Khvicha) is a footballer ready for the English Premier League. He has a high potential to develop in the Premier League,” says agent Sandor Varga.

A quote from this young mans agent recently in an interview.

His agent also confirmed that the club were ready to sell.

Despite this seemingly fading in recent weeks to me this feels like the most likely deal we will do imo.

It has shades of the Josko Gvardiol transfer that seemed like nonsense but turned out to be absolutely true (all be it he rejected us).

Maybe we see that area of the world as a place with untapped potential?
Signed

King Cjay

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

KK
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

faaip wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:13 pmKK
Just as long as his middle name doesn’t also begin with a K.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

John in Louisiana wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:06 pm Just as long as his middle name doesn’t also begin with a K.
That occurred to me too
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

faaip wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:47 pm That occurred to me too
Here in the US, I know to stay out of any restaurant or bar that calls itself the Kountry Kitchen, the Kozy Korner, or some other such thing.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

In Finland there are many KKK supermarketsImage

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Durly
First Team
First Team

Post by Durly »

I bet Kevin Keegan never got this amount of scrutiny. :)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

or Kevin Keelan
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Apparently quite a reliable source for Georgian football despite the lack of followers.

Broke a story about a Georgian player a few weeks ago and that was true.

The Georgian Footballer of the year and double Russian Premier league Young Player of The Year could be coming to Elland Road.
Signed

King Cjay