Seems quiet on here

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Velotrax

Seems quiet on here

Post by Velotrax »

No idea why but the number of posts seams to have dropped this week, anyone have any ideas why ?
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Seams quiet on here

Post by 1964white »

Velotrax wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:34 am No idea why but the number of posts seams to have dropped this week, anyone have any ideas why ?
Don't know Velo :duno: noticed it's very quiet during the evenings except for the 'Today's Games' thread with a few of us interested in the CL semi-finals.

It often goes quiet on MOT for some unexplainable reason!
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

1964white wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 2:58 am Don't know Velo :duno: noticed it's very quiet during the evenings except for the 'Today's Games' thread with a few of us interested in the CL semi-finals.

It often goes quiet on MOT for some unexplainable reason!
Are the number of visits dropping too ? Just thought it strange that the no of those posting seam to have dropped recently....
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Velotrax wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:05 am Are the number of visits dropping too ? Just thought it strange that the no of those posting seam to have dropped recently....
Possibly :duno:

Adam would know if there has been a significant drop in numbers/posts.

You can't sleep as well Velo?
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

1964white wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:11 am Possibly :duno:

Adam would know if there has been a significant drop in numbers/posts.

You can't sleep as well Velo?
Insomnia is my middle name 64, I have to be up at 6 for work, and I 'm worrying about missing the alarm !!!
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Velotrax wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:14 am Insomnia is my middle name 64, I have to be up at 6 for work, and I 'm worrying about missing the alarm !!!
Aye those sort of concerns can disturb your sleep.

I generally sleep like a log, wondering if my insomnia now is a side-effect of my second jab I had yesterday :duno:
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

1964white wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:24 am Aye those sort of concerns can disturb your sleep.

I generally sleep like a log, wondering if my insomnia now is a side-effect of my second jab I had yesterday :duno:
I must admit, my 1st jab gave me no jip, but I've heard folks say the second is worse......hope you feel better soon mate, gunna try and grab an hr of tossing and turning lol
hector

Post by hector »

It is usually so quiet here at this time of day...... :P :P

:)
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Velotrax wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:26 am I must admit, my 1st jab gave me no jip, but I've heard folks say the second is worse......hope you feel better soon mate, gunna try and grab an hr of tossing and turning lol
Thanks, not at all ill after my 2nd jab, just can't sleep during last few hours.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:27 am It is usually so quiet here at this time of day...... :P :P

:)
You enjoy the peace Hector.
hector

Post by hector »

1964white wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:38 am You enjoy the peace Hector.
Just off to walk the dog...

It is nice to be able to do it in the light..... without the need of her flashing collar and a torch...
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

hector wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:52 am Just off to walk the dog...

It is nice to be able to do it in the light..... without the need of her flashing collar and a torch...
Nice to walk with someone who will listen to ya aint it mate ... :P

:) :)
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

There's nothing much happening at the moment

The furore about the ESL has died down

We are through that spell of matches against the top six/seven with good results so that there's nothing to complain about

We haven't been on the verge of signing a new left back for the last six days , 13 hours, 25 minutes and 43 seconds.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Smudge3920
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Smudge3920 »

HarryofOz wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 6:37 am
We haven't been on the verge of signing a new left back for the last six days , 13 hours, 25 minutes and 43 seconds.
:rol:
Tottenham
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Tottenham »

Seams quiet? People must be hemming and hawing about what to post.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Velotrax wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:05 am Are the number of visits dropping too ? Just thought it strange that the no of those posting seam to have dropped recently....
I've cut out a lot of football related posts trying to stick to safer ground. Which is boring. I delete around 20 posts a week.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Nothing to play for and a bit of mid-table obscurity going on i think, even tho we all recognise its been a fantastic season/achievement from the boys, we are no longer the center of attention and playing the kind of football that keeps people on the edge of their seats. In other words we are past it. :angel: :roflmao:
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

All joking aside, we seem to have lost our attacking mojo somewhat lately - can't just be Raphinho's absence. With Klich off the boil our press is much less effective. I know we've been punching above our weight in April but Brighton was dreadful, no service to Paddy or Rodrigo from our wide men or through the centre.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Tottenham wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:10 am Seams quiet? People must be hemming and hawing about what to post.
You've got it sewn up Tottenham :lol:
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Seems quiet on here

Post by Irish Ian »

I'm a bit "footballed out" The late ending to last season plus the fact there has been wall to wall games has given me overload.

Im waiting for end of the month so I can switch off properly.

Oh wait!

The Euros will be on...
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa