Chelsea v Man City - Who will win Saturday's FA Cup Semi-Final?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Who will win Saturday's FA Cup Semi-Final?

Chelsea
15%
Man City
85%

Total votes: 13

whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Chelsea v Man City - Who will win Saturday's FA Cup Semi-Final?

Post by whiteswan »

Irish Ian wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:39 am Have to say my hatred for all things Chelsea has mellowed since Fwankie recieved his p45...
Mine too Ian :)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:42 am Were the culprits more the referee/VAR than the Citeh players?

Never liked Sterling, I think he is a right little sh*t, not keen on Jesus too, they can take the knee & pull a hamstring as far as I'm concerned.

The likes of De Bruyne, Foden, Dias, Gundogan, Mahrez & others are a joy to watch.

Bielsa's Leeds play a very similar style of football to Citeh.
No, the Citeh players were dirty and petulant, as was Pep (petulant). The referee and VAR didnt commit those disgraceful fouls, however, they bottled it when it came to handing out punishment
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:59 pm No, the Citeh players were dirty and petulant, as was Pep (petulant). The referee and VAR didnt commit those disgraceful fouls, however, they bottled it when it came to handing out punishment
The officials certainly had the sky blue shirts on, they gave us nothing.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Lumiukko wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:20 pm Hate Chelsea too, but think they might edge City> Reason being that I think City firing on several fronts is going to catch up with them somewhere.
You & one other Lumi called it right :tup:
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

I'm glad Chelsea won. If Leeds aren't going to be the team to win the quadruple, I don't want any team to do so.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

HarryofOz wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:01 pm I'm glad Chelsea won. If Leeds aren't going to be the team to win the quadruple, I don't want any team to do so.
Nice one Harry :)