Leeds Utd V Anfield Red Sox Match Thread - Jack Harrison and Pascal Struijk come into the side

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Re: Leeds Utd V Anfield Red Sox Match Thread - Jack Harrison and Pascal Struijk come into the side

Post by Lumiukko »

4 minutes of added time anyone?
Overman
Manager
Manager

Re: Leeds Utd V Anfield Red Sox Match Thread - Jack Harrison and Pascal Struijk come into the side

Post by Overman »

SG90 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:45 pm Because we deserve to be.
Indeed, much better half, Bamford to seal it?
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

I'm sorry but I've said all season Roberts isn't good enough and he's had all season to prove me wrong and hasn't. Give Gelhardt or Pablo the chances he has.
Last edited by SG90 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

bloody stream went

typical :)
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

Pablo passed to the invisible man, he thought it was Roberts :lol:
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Llorente injured oh dear
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

How was Cooper worse than Salah's foul just then?
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

Deserved a point. Thought we'd thrown it away missing all these chances.
Last edited by SG90 on Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Riot
Superstar
Superstar

Post by White Riot »

SG90 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:52 pm How was Cooper worse than Salah's foul just then?
It wasn't
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

SG90 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:49 pm I'm sorry but I've said all season Roberts isn't good enough and he's had all season to prove me wrong and hasn't. Give Gelhardt or Pablo the chances he has.
I completely agree.
Lorimer46
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @dsc67

Post by Lorimer46 »

Good point considering
" The best laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley "
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

SG90 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:52 pm How was Cooper worse than Salah's foul just then?
The more I see that it, it looks like Salah meant that.
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

Looked like a stamp to me
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Red shirt syndrome
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

5 unbeaten
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

Never would've thought we'd get 4 points from these last two.
iscius
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by iscius »

SG90 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:49 pm I'm sorry but I've said all season Roberts isn't good enough and he's had all season to prove me wrong and hasn't. Give Gelhardt or Pablo the chances he has.
agreed, but I didn't give him all season. I knew he was rubbish from day one. I see why he is in there, but he makes me irritated because he ruins the attack and has no beginning, middle or final product. If you are going to play a thug at least play one with a little panache.
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

We're becoming a team who spoils the party at the end of games! Decent point that after a poor first half. I thought we were the better team in the second half.
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

So proud of the boys once again! Llorente is looking an absolute steal as well
Carrick Dave
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Carrick Dave »

Can I just say, it’s a real pleasure to see Pablo in a white shirt at ER one more time.