Covid

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Covid passports

Yes
45%
No
48%
Don't know
7%

Total votes: 44

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Covid Wars

Post by 1964white »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:21 am A third Jag, OB :duno: …………..that’s even more than John Prescott used to have :)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

McColough and covid early treatment.
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

faaip wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:01 am Love Nicki Minaj...that's a hell of an arse though. I'm not sure she's spreading lies though. As far as I can tell she just said her friends testicles swelled up, entirely possible that was the vaccine. I know of two people who temporarily lost their sight with 5 hours of having it. One of them a health care worker who was driving on a duel carriageway when it went...
I bet that was change of underwear time......
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Chilli D wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:13 pm I bet that was change of underwear time......
She said her vision just faded slowly leaving her with a bit of sight, enough to make out shadows. But she realised something was happening and pulled up safely.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Muppet the Cat wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:21 am A third Jag, OB :duno: …………..that’s even more than John Prescott used to have :)
Not a typo, look it up , it’s what the Scots call an injection, though I’ve never found anybody who can tell me why.

Prezzer wasn’t even trying if he only had 2
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Orange Box wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:30 am I’m in love already
If you saw the state of her you may change that thought.🤔
You'll need some pop inside ya 😉
Orange Box
Manager
Manager

Post by Orange Box »

Mick Jones shoulder wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:28 pm If you saw the state of her you may change that thought.🤔
You'll need some pop inside ya 😉
Just looked her up. I can’t drink that much 🍻
WARNING: During game time, any post I make is not to be taken seriously, neither is it meant as offence. I'm a hot-blooded creature prone to moments of exasperation and expletive.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

She may come across as a bit of a cartoon character but she's a sublime musician ...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Fauci on minaj and other plans
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Fauci gets roasted by Ron Paul at congessional hearing.
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/holiday-retr ... 37734.html
The fact that 90% of the UK population has had at least one jab, it will be interesting to see how long she keeps that rule in place.
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

Chilli D wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:56 am https://www.aol.co.uk/news/holiday-retr ... 37734.html
The fact that 90% of the UK population has had at least one jab, it will be interesting to see how long she keeps that rule in place.
Stupid woman.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Chilli D wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:56 am https://www.aol.co.uk/news/holiday-retr ... 37734.html
Lets hope she hasn't been drawing government grants over the last eighteen months.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

1964white wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:24 am Lets hope she hasn't been drawing government grants over the last eighteen months.
couldn't agree more... the government are just giving out kebab meals and free taxi rides for covid jabs.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Fauci scoffs at covid vaccines being able to effect the reproductive system, yet today in the British medical journal there is an article by Victoria Male entitled "Menstrual changes after covid-19 vaccination"
30,000 cases have been reported.

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2211
1964white

Post by 1964white »

First batch of booster jabs administered today

The vaccine is believed to saved at least 120,000 lives over the last few months.

5 million adults not had their first jabs.

Average death rate 138 a day,
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Home care packages... is there anything to help if you get covid?
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Australia bans the use of Ivermectin because it maycause folk to have vaccine hesitancy. Go figure.

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... scriptions
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Three main reasons the Australian government are banning Ivermectin.
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

He seems like a reasonable fair Doctor who is willing to talk about the Elephant in the room. Natural Immunity. Sounds like he's another one who "despite the evidence" as had a tough time when giving his medical opinion. And they wonder why some people are hesitant.

Sounds like this docu could be a good watch in Australia on Monday. The net could be closing in on the killers? What an accident to make!

And i haven't had time to watch this yet so i can't vouch for the content but it has a provocative title.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/doctors- ... e-pandemic