Kit Sizing

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Kit Sizing

Post by becchio bear »

Ok can any of you good folk in here help me out? Looking to get my 15 year old lad the new kit for Christmas. I usually get him the home kit for his birthday in September and then one of the away tops for Christmas. However, couldn't get the home kit as all out of stock so combining it into his Christmas present. He's nearly 6'2" and super skinny. Has anyone bought the new kit for a similar sized person? Last year's was a small adult size by Kappa. Any help or advice would be much appreciated as I'm hoping to pop to the superstore later this week :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Kit Sizing

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:55 pm Ok can any of you good folk in here help me out? Looking to get my 15 year old lad the new kit for Christmas. I usually get him the home kit for his birthday in September and then one of the away tops for Christmas. However, couldn't get the home kit as all out of stock so combining it into his Christmas present. He's nearly 6'2" and super skinny. Has anyone bought the new kit for a similar sized person? Last year's was a small adult size by Kappa. Any help or advice would be much appreciated as I'm hoping to pop to the superstore later this week :bear:
I have a £50 voucher to spend & there are few products in my 'L' size, as you know I'm skinny, XL tops would look like a tent on me.

The home kit is unavailable in 'L'

The other problem I have, when I did decide on something to purchase the total amount is showing the price with my season-ticket discount but not the £50 voucher deduction, no way was I going to tap the submit & pay tab for the fear of paying nearly £65 on my card for something I not too bothered about.

The £50 voucher was in recompense for the games I missed played behind doors last season due to covid
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

becchio bear wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:55 pm Ok can any of you good folk in here help me out? Looking to get my 15 year old lad the new kit for Christmas. I usually get him the home kit for his birthday in September and then one of the away tops for Christmas. However, couldn't get the home kit as all out of stock so combining it into his Christmas present. He's nearly 6'2" and super skinny. Has anyone bought the new kit for a similar sized person? Last year's was a small adult size by Kappa. Any help or advice would be much appreciated as I'm hoping to pop to the superstore later this week :bear:
I had to get one size up in the Kappa shirts.

Adidas shirts fit perfectly. Get your son's normal size BB.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Anyone can assist me too?
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

1964white wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:20 pm Anyone can assist me too?
Tough one 64, would be worth trying to get in touch with their customer services.

Might take a while to hear back cos they’ll be busy but they’ll know what to advise :tup:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Fridge wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:35 pm Tough one 64, would be worth trying to get in touch with their customer services.

Might take a while to hear back cos they’ll be busy but they’ll know what to advise :tup:
Good advice, I'll ring them later this week

Like you say it could be a long wait, customer service is appalling with the majority of the big businesses nowadays
Chilli D
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Chilli D »

1964white wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:50 pm Good advice, I'll ring them later this week

Like you say it could be a long wait, customer service is appalling with the majority of the big businesses nowadays
Does the website not have a size guide 64?
The flowers of common sense do not grow in everyone's garden
Fridge
First Team
First Team

Post by Fridge »

1964white wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:50 pm Good advice, I'll ring them later this week

Having spoken to many people on the other side, it is usually the company’s fault if there are issues.

The advisors are good people and do their best to sort you out :tup: hopefully they’ll be able to fix the gift card issue for you 64
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Fridge wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:16 pm I had to get one size up in the Kappa shirts.

Adidas shirts fit perfectly. Get your son's normal size BB.
Cheers Fridge :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Chilli D wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:08 pm Does the website not have a size guide 64?
Yes it does Chilli, the majority of the large shirts are out-of-stock
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Fridge wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:11 pm Having spoken to many people on the other side, it is usually the company’s fault if there are issues.

The advisors are good people and do their best to sort you out :tup: hopefully they’ll be able to fix the gift card issue for you 64
Thanks Fridge