Big six proposal - Unbelievable or not!!!!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Big six proposal

Post by Cjay »

Excellent news if true.

Will happily forgive City and Chelsea if they do this as they clearly werent a driving force.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

It must have been the Leeds tops that have outed them :)
Mick Jones shoulder
Manager
Manager

Post by Mick Jones shoulder »

Be nice if the Scum , Bin dippers,spurs and Arse tried to see it through.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:45 pm Excellent news if true.

Will happily forgive City and Chelsea if they do this as they clearly werent a driving force.
My pals & I can't wait to give the six clubs involved plenty of grief when us fans return to games.

I hope the authorities hit their owners hard imposing sanctions.

Players always say ER is an intimidating place, they ain't seen nothing yet!
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:45 pm It must have been the Leeds tops that have outed them :)
:rol: :rol:
Velotrax

Post by Velotrax »

They should all be deducted 25 points and banned from Europe for 2 years
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

Part of me was looking forward to the Advertisements, free Pepsi, free WWF previews, cheerleading, Celine Dion singalongs, swearing allegiance to the American anthem and everybody in China going home happy regardless of the result.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:50 pm My pals & I can't wait to give the six clubs involved plenty of grief when us fans return to games.

I hope the authorities hit their owners hard imposing sanctions.

Players always say ER is an intimidating place, they ain't seen nothing yet!
Oh absolutely i didnt mean all would be forgiven immediately.

Fines must be handed out to all concerned, ban them from Europe for a few seasons, and make them grovel.

As for Liverpool and Manure i hope their fans never forget and do everything they can to get them out. Its clear that they were driving forces and imo they are a threat to football.
Signed

King Cjay

whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Woodward resigns from Scum
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Mountain wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:37 pm I love the NFL too, American Football is my second favourite sport to watch. But I'm used to it, it works, it has the draft system and salary caps and no relegation and they all make sense because that's the way the sport is structured. Many sports regard aspects of football as being very strange, like the concept of transfer fees. None of them are more right or wrong, we're just used to them. And we're used to football being a meritocracy, not a closed shop.
I'm in 16 American run fantasy leagues 12 of which run forums so I spend a lot of time chatting football with guys and a few gals from over the pond. Group Me and Slack too. I think it's the perfect sport and am happy to watch games involving other teams due to the chess like aspect of the game whereas I have no interest in football unless Leeds are playing ... too boring. We have one of sports great spectacles next week in the draft, I've been busy running a 3 round mock on waccoe and doing rookie mocks for dynasty fantasy simulations. I couldn't name more than one or two players on premier teams not called Leeds but I can name the starting O line for any of the NFL teams ...

The Deshaun Watson thing is interesting though if we're talking arsehole team owners ..
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

whiteswan wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:03 pm Woodward resigns from Scum
Who he?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Velotrax wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:54 pm They should all be deducted 25 points and banned from Europe for 2 years
Definitely Velo, but these mercenaries are not Leeds owners :roll:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

faaip wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:04 pmWho he?
Executive vice Chair. One of the main instigators in this shambles.

Word from the club "We have heard the fans speak"
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

whiteswan wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:03 pm Woodward resigns from Scum
Good.

He was incompetent and helped made them a worse side but he has to go.

Glazers next please.
Signed

King Cjay

Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

Mountain wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:37 pm I love the NFL too, American Football is my second favourite sport to watch. But I'm used to it, it works, it has the draft system and salary caps and no relegation and they all make sense because that's the way the sport is structured. Many sports regard aspects of football as being very strange, like the concept of transfer fees. None of them are more right or wrong, we're just used to them. And we're used to football being a meritocracy, not a closed shop.
I'm not an American Football hater either. But it comes from a different starting point altogether to Association Football and for that reason it's not apples to apples. But sadly the American owners of Arsenal And Scum don't understand the differences at all and the closed shop mentality removes uncertainty, which is the staple of running a business.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Andrea Agnelli is going to resign as Juventus Chairmen as well.

Florentino Perez is under huge pressure at Real Madrid to.

Get them all out
Signed

King Cjay

Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

Leeds1000 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:59 pm Part of me was looking forward to the Advertisements, free Pepsi, free WWF previews, cheerleading, Celine Dion singalongs, swearing allegiance to the American anthem and everybody in China going home happy regardless of the result.
:lol: :lol:
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Juventus chairman also resigns
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

Ok so now that it is all over we will find out what they get instead.

Only good thing to come out of it will be the govt review of the english game which is long oveedue.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Lumiukko
First Team
First Team

Post by Lumiukko »

Irish Ian wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:18 pm Ok so now that it is all over we will find out what they get instead.

Only good thing to come out of it will be the govt review of the english game which is long oveedue.
That's the issue isn't it? They can now spin it as it was always brinkmanship to get more power/more of the pie from existing competitions. I really hope that the various associations and fans don't let them off the hook for this.