Kalvin Phillips

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Kalvin Phillips - Nice surprise for Kalvin.

Post by The Subhuman »

Fantastic ... well deserved
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

If we sold him we could probably build a team that would challenge the top 4 but I'd much rather keep him than lose him just to try that. The most "Leeds" player since the days of the Don...probably and built by Bielsa..
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:42 am If we sold him we could probably build a team that would challenge the top 4 but I'd much rather keep him than lose him just to try that. The most "Leeds" player since the days of the Don...probably and built by Bielsa..
Indeed :tup:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Fantastic for Kalvin...but we all knew that anyway :) :scar1
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

64 must have rigged the vote :lol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

SG90 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:21 am 64 must have rigged the vote :lol:
My glowing comments on Kalvin from three years ago just smells sweeter & sweeter as his career progresses to another level as time goes by 8-)
Leeds1000
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Leeds1000 »

He said sic, so i will say wicked. That really bought a smile to my face. Kalvin thought Rice had a water pistol or something. Them two boys are a formidable partnership for England and long may it continue.
1964white

Re: Kalvin Phillips

Post by 1964white »

In the majority of our fans opinions including mine Kalvin was the MOTM v the scousers.

Phillips more or less ran the whole of the midfield on his own today.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:12 pm In the majority of our fans opinions including mine Kalvin was the MOTM v the scousers.

Phillips more or less ran the whole of the midfield on his own today.
Doesn't give much recovery time playing again on Friday. Sunday then Friday....not at all fair on our players in my opinion....what a mess Sky are making of our schedule :x
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:22 pm Doesn't give much recovery time playing again on Friday. Sunday then Friday....not at all fair on our players in my opinion....what a mess Sky are making of our schedule :x
Surely we'll play a scratch team in our cup game v Fulham, we can't afford more injuries/suspensions especially as we are still searching for our first PL victory of the season

Next four games

Screenshot 2021-09-12 21.42.31.png
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Latest gossip....Pep wants Citeh to sign Leeds United and England midfielder Kalvin Philip's for the start of next season!
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

100 mill + add-ons like 1 mill every time he plays, 1 mill every time he's a sub, 1 mill every time he puts his boots on for training. Sick of these clubs buying up the talent .

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

My MOTM too. I've not looked at the MOTM since I posted mine but I suspect he's running away with it
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Wouldn't worry bout it, Man City fans dont want him

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/thre ... 99/page-15

Man City tax :)

Starting to sound like a real woaah is me club :lol: :lol: :lol:

£100mil please
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
mentalcase

KP to city

Post by mentalcase »

Man city are ready to pounce for phillips (24) as a replacement for fernandinho (34)
If, this happens, we would be stupid to consider losing him for anything less than £75 million, then we could invest that money on three new wingers :(
First of all, get him on a massive contract, after that it's all down to the players and the clubs ambitions and of course ...dosh.
"Critics are men that watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors"
Scoobychief
Manager
Manager

Re: KP to city

Post by Scoobychief »

Unfortunately bids for kp will come whether it's going to be too tempting for radz to hold on to him until season ends is anyone's guess. But aye if not January he will gone in summer.. same goes for Raphinha unfortunately those guys could walk into any teams at the moment and play champions league football etc and further their career and earn big bucks.
whiteroseboy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by whiteroseboy »

If they are good players teams will always be after them it's a fact of life.
A few years back it would be a given we would lose them, last couple of years we've hung onto our better players so hope it continues.

Saying that money talks and not sure we have the financial clout of certain other clubs.
Still it's the daily mail where the rumour started so not going to get too worked up just yet.
Irish Ian
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Irish Ian »

26Mill
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
rondownunder
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by rondownunder »

We all just need to get used to these rumours for Kalvin and delight in the fact the best clubs in the world want to sign one of our own. It's testament to his rise in the game and just as importantly, his time with England showed he is a man with character that clubs and sponsors want to stand with.
Overman
Manager
Manager

Post by Overman »

Really wouldn't be surprised if he goes and Raphina, it's a fickle game most times. They're both at another level when it comes to the rest of the squad.