Financial statement.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
CSA
First Team
First Team

Re: Financial statement.

Post by CSA »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:How can you say that 64, ye there is thousands of fair weather fans.
But you see 4,000 turning up to London, 7,000 to Bolton! Still taking thousands away!
And getting over 20,000 for home games when we arnt that good and have been pillaged for years.
Fans are finally having enough and you can't really blame them mate
I see where you are coming from but what always splits my sides is these calls for a 'boycott' why is it always the ones who invaribly don't go to all the games who are always clamouring for one (it's easy not to go when you don't go anyway) then you get the dogs abuse because you don't agree with it, in my opinion some fans will never be satisfied whoever owns LUFC. there will always be something to moan about even if we were top of the prem. I have probably sold my soul I do not care how we get there but this great city needs a football team playing top premiership football, franchise the fcuk out of us but Leeds United should be talked about in the same breath as the Manures, Chelsea, Arsenal etc I want to see kids wearing Leeds shirts again. I want to see Leeds as a world brand, I want to see Leeds sucessful again in my lifetime.
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Financial statement.

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

CSA wrote:
I see where you are coming from but what always splits my sides is these calls for a 'boycott' why is it always the ones who invaribly don't go to all the games who are always clamouring for one (it's easy not to go when you don't go anyway) then you get the dogs abuse because you don't agree with it, in my opinion some fans will never be satisfied whoever owns LUFC. there will always be something to moan about even if we were top of the prem. I have probably sold my soul I do not care how we get there but this great city needs a football team playing top premiership football, franchise the fcuk out of us but Leeds United should be talked about in the same breath as the Manures, Chelsea, Arsenal etc I want to see kids wearing Leeds shirts again. I want to see Leeds as a world brand, I want to see Leeds sucessful again in my lifetime.
And can you really see cellino doing that?

I'm not boycotting!! I still go, but if he messes with the season tickets in the south I won't be renewing! Which I think he will do (hope I'm wrong!)
But seeing the south and the rest of elland road empty is a sign that he is getting it wrong and folk are pissed off!!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote: And can you really see cellino doing that?

I'm not boycotting!! I still go, but if he messes with the season tickets in the south I won't be renewing! Which I think he will do (hope I'm wrong!)
But seeing the south and the rest of elland road empty is a sign that he is getting it wrong and folk are pissed off!!

getting us to the premiership? ...yes. As much as anyone could...bar say someone willing to throw 100M plus at the club
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Financial statement.

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

faaip wrote:

getting us to the premiership? ...yes. As much as anyone could...bar say someone willing to throw 100M plus at the club
Disagree
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

fair enough, perhaps you'd like to tell us which owner could get us into the premiership?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Financial statement.

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Who knows what's going on in the background, something is happening though!
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

CSA wrote:
Correct mate, loads of those waccoe boys cry wolf even though they don't attend matches just to be part of a gang. I've been called every name under the sun by the bullies in the playground, enjoyed winding them up :lol: can't be bothered reading much on there anymore as every Leeds thread smacks of negativity. I just hope Leeds are great again before my time is up !
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:fair enough, perhaps you'd like to tell us which owner could get us into the premiership?
How long has lifetime Boro' chairman Steve Gibson been trying ??
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:Who knows what's going on in the background, something is happening though!
Not aimed at you Wolfie, but that is part of the problem (huge actually), is people pretending (or incorrectly deducing to further reinforce their bias) to know what is happening in the background, but the reality is usually quite different. As was true during the Risdale implosion, the Bates slow drowning, or GFH completely clueless... lots of people think they are in-the-know, but most are talking out their ass.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Good Chairman imo. It's going to get harder and we may have to wait for that one chance in the next few years...luck will play a large part. Probably not the right manager right now either but he's doing ok
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Financial statement.

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

The main reason for me wanting him gone is the mocking of fans in an interview!!
The club has nothing!! It's the fans and that's it!
The way he's behaved is terrible!
This seems to go over people's heads! And it's passed off as nothing
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Financial statement.

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

My friend went for a meeting with him as part of our group along with other party's (trust etc)!
And everything he said in that meeting he's gone back on, he was erratic and wasn't stable! The man is a hwsdcase
CSA
First Team
First Team

Post by CSA »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:The main reason for me wanting him gone is the mocking of fans in an interview!!
No mate people see him as a bad person wanting only destruction for the club. do you believe that ?
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Financial statement.

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Some of it!
He's messed the job of owner up!
He's a man that will eratic actions that could put the club in danger
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:The main reason for me wanting him gone is the mocking of fans in an interview!!

Fans have been as bad tbh...6 of one
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:Some of it!
He's messed the job of owner up!
He's a man that will eratic actions that could put the club in danger

I don't agree, sounds like paranoia
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Financial statement.

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

faaip wrote:

Fans have been as bad tbh...6 of one
Cmon that's not right at all!!
How was the fans as bad?
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

starting with the car park incident...
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Financial statement.

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Car park incident? The projector?
Done after the interview with cellino mocking and laughing fans! Next?
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:Car park incident? The projector?
Done after the interview with cellino mocking and laughing fans! Next?

The day 1 car park incident? ...the protest over BMC...or did that not happen?