Colin W4nk3r OUT

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Colin W4nk3r OUT

Post by joelufc20 »

GREEN AND VARNEY WIDE WHITE ON THE BENCH NO PACE NO IDEA LONG PUNTS TO THEIR DEFENCE NOT FOR ME THANKYOU VERY MUCH WE ARE ON THE ROAD TO NOWHERE AGAIN
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND

[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
yeboOAAAH
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Colin W4nk3r OUT

Post by yeboOAAAH »

joelufc20 wrote:GREEN AND VARNEY WIDE WHITE ON THE BENCH NO PACE NO IDEA LONG PUNTS TO THEIR DEFENCE NOT FOR ME THANKYOU VERY MUCH WE ARE ON THE ROAD TO NOWHERE AGAIN
..... :duno:
CornishLUFC
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by CornishLUFC »

And replace with who?
Gone but never forgotten, Gary Speed you will be missed.

Your Leeds and you know you are :)
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team

Post by Kyle_5351 »

You are only just noticing this? :roflmao:

I don't think it is cause for concern. We are picking up points and staying within touching distance of the leaders. Yes, we should have won our last two games on paper, but in this crazy league, if you are picking up consistent points, you are generally alright.

Lets hope that our bad run of form is coming to an end and if we are picking up draws instead of loss' in bad form, it looks ok. That is the positive outlook.

However, the team is not at the top with the leaders because of Warnocks decisions. We have a decent team and its a team he needs to work with to get the best out of them. He needs to lift his game, as do the players.

Simply, Warnock still has a realistic chance of promotion with us this year. It will not be pretty, but it may work. I don't like it, but I will support it.
Crude
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: crudos

Post by Crude »

Last season, we would've lost a match like this with a weak goal late against us. Though that very nearly happened tonight, except for Super Paddy saving the day, again.
#WeAreBack

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011

Leeds United Americas (LUA)

You can take the Leeds out of the top flight but you'll never take the top flight out of Leeds.
—Dom Matteo
Velotrax
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by Velotrax »

we going up, Trust me in Colin and Paddy I trust
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Results elsewhere went our way tonight thankfully. If Colin had started a decent 11, or even made subs that counted, we could have been in the top 6 with a win.
Alas, his team selection tonight was fekkin amateuristic.. his subs were way too late and dire and then he blamed the FANS, for the result? :duno:
Deffo needs a serious rethink before Saturday.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Crude United wrote:Last season, we would've lost a match like this with a weak goal late against us. Though that very nearly happened tonight, except for Super Paddy saving the day, again.
Yeah cos of course we were bottom of the league with no points when the messiah arrived. Amazing how many times this season we have played in these games that last year we would have lost yet 64's comparative guide shows us as having more points versus the same opposition last year. Silly facts rearing their heads again.
Senor El Weasel
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Three shockers....somehow we've got 5 points...god must be smiling on us as we rode our luck once again

Warnock - CLUELESS !
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team

Colin W4nk3r OUT

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

1964white wrote:Three shockers....somehow we've got 5 points...god must be smiling on us as we rode our luck once again

Warnock - CLUELESS !
Have to say, could, should be doing better, we've got a half descent squad. We should have started to gel, but this doesn't seem to be the case
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Warnock clueless? Warnock out?? Are ye mad! As has been said we are in touching distance of the top after playing poorly, were without Ross, and Green is just coming back who was great for us at the start of the season, add in Austin and Peltier and they are some of our top players out, you win nothing before christmas, but you can throw it all away.

CALM DOWN
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

Praise when it's due, Criticism when its warranted, thats the way I view things and so, I have to say last 2 or 3 games, especially last night has been awful......

NW still has my support, course he has, when he has hardly had any decent cash to fund a team, and so has had to buy players on a shoestring BUT I have found some he's recent decisions a little bewildering to say the least. For example, last night we were crying out for an injection of something different, some guile/pace and who do we get coming on ? Andy flaming Gray, with all due respect he is not going to change a game whereas Ryan Hall may have done....

Massive improvement needed on Sat.......really hope Peltier (and Austin) are back......we need to get Sam Byram back in midfield so badly. Plus, forget about EHD and Ross not being able to play in same team....we need McCormack fit again quickly, he is one of the few real footballers we have.
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
white.riot

Post by white.riot »

Colin does exactly what he always does, kills the game as a spectacle and people turn on him. It's a bit late to discover that apart from his post match interviews he's no fun. I would sack him cos I never wanted him but most did so he has to be given a pr6per chance. He's had a shocking week on and off the pitch - he's a mean minded bloke who plays mean minded football which will never bring fans into the ground. For those watching on the radio he's fine. Imagine what it's like to pay £750 to watch this stuff week in week out. Wise occasionally finished the game with 4 centre fwds when chasing the game. At least that was gung ho exciting. The current stuff is the equivalent of a slow and painful death at the hands of a military junta.
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team

Colin W4nk3r OUT

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

white.riot wrote:Colin does exactly what he always does, kills the game as a spectacle and people turn on him. It's a bit late to discover that apart from his post match interviews he's no fun. I would sack him cos I never wanted him but most did so he has to be given a pr6per chance. He's had a shocking week on and off the pitch - he's a mean minded bloke who plays mean minded football which will never bring fans into the ground. For those watching on the radio he's fine. Imagine what it's like to pay £750 to watch this stuff week in week out. Wise occasionally finished the game with 4 centre fwds when chasing the game. At least that was gung ho exciting. The current stuff is the equivalent of a slow and painful death at the hands of a military junta.
my comments on the Barnsley game which i attended, was we got a lucky three points, a specially when Becchio fell out side the box.
As for the Sheffield game, witch I watch on tv, we rode our luck, and a point was all we deserved.
Last nights game I can't comment, as I didn't see or ear.
On Saturday I'm driving up from Kent with Harry ( my oldest boy) to watch Leeds v Birmingham, so Colin and his boys better pull there socks, because I hate my lad being let down... :-):-)
gessa
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by gessa »

Whatever he has to do he needs to do it quick, with the November fixtures we've got, there are very hard games on the horizon.
Unbelievable that he tried to shift some of the blame on the fans, you reap what you sow, it wasn't only last night that the football was not good.
Cum autem foeda erant amittimus sumus vincimus foeda
1964white

Post by 1964white »

dezzy wrote:Warnock clueless? Warnock out?? Are ye mad! As has been said we are in touching distance of the top after playing poorly, were without Ross, and Green is just coming back who was great for us at the start of the season, add in Austin and Peltier and they are some of our top players out, you win nothing before christmas, but you can throw it all away.

CALM DOWN
It's alright saying calm down Dez, i've spent £130 in a week to watch that tosh....i run my own business & feel i have wasted precious time i haven't got for what....players who are on 10k+ a week who cannot control or pass a football...no doubt those players were having a lay in this morning whilst some of us were up at 6.15am after have a short night's sleep as i didn't get home until nearly midnight....I expect to be entertained at least in one of those three games i've witnessed in the last week as oppose to being bored out of my skull...and don't rely on Ross when he returns, he's not that good !
This wouldn't happen in the Super League...is it any wonder fans prefer to go watch the Rhino's
Last edited by 1964white on Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

white.riot wrote:Colin does exactly what he always does, kills the game as a spectacle and people turn on him. It's a bit late to discover that apart from his post match interviews he's no fun. I would sack him cos I never wanted him but most did so he has to be given a pr6per chance. He's had a shocking week on and off the pitch - he's a mean minded bloke who plays mean minded football which will never bring fans into the ground. For those watching on the radio he's fine. Imagine what it's like to pay £750 to watch this stuff week in week out. Wise occasionally finished the game with 4 centre fwds when chasing the game. At least that was gung ho exciting. The current stuff is the equivalent of a slow and painful death at the hands of a military junta.
The 17,000 attendance is proof of the pudding...category C prices too....many coaches & travelling fans on the M1 last night...where were folk from Leeds last night...tucked up in their beds by 10am after watching scum on the telly i suspect :(
Last edited by 1964white on Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
faaip
Superstar
Superstar

Post by faaip »

1964white wrote:
It's alright saying calm down Dez, i've spent £130 in a week to watch that tosh....i run my own business & feel i have wasted precious time i haven't got for what....players who are on 10k+ a week who cannot control or pass a football...no doubt the players were having a lay in this morning whilst some of us were up at 6.15am after have a short night's sleep as i didn't get home until nearly midnight....I expect to be entertained at least in one of those three games i've witnessed in the last week as oppose to being bored out of my skull...and don't rely on Ross when he returns, he's not that good !
This wouldn't happen in the Super League...is it any wonder fans prefer to go watch the Rhino's
do I read this right?..is 64 having doubts now?...
Honey dipped flim flam
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:
do I read this right?..is 64 having doubts now?...
No not doubts...just criticising everything i've witnessed this week...last night was the icing on the cake for me :roll: poor team selection/negative tactics/poor play...we fans deserved to be entertained something i realised was doomed as soon as i saw the team sheet....he left four flair/battling type players on the bench...i often labelled Grayson's defending as clueless & after the torture some of us fans have suffered lately Warnock deserves the same criticism !
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Rant over for now....coffee break concluded...back to WORK (part of life our players/management cannot comprehend)

See you later !