First trip to Leeds

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Silky
Manager
Manager

First trip to Leeds

Post by Silky »

Most of the photos are pretty similair, so heres a few..

Side Before Self, Every Time
essexwhite
First Team
First Team

Re: First trip to Leeds

Post by essexwhite »

Fabulous photos! :D

I hope you had a great time.

What did you think of the atmosphere at the game,,good eh?
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

The experience at the game was funny. As the ground filled up and the players came out, and during the first rendition of MOT it was completely brilliant and i had to pinch myself. But once the match started i didnt feel any different to how i do when im sitting in my computer chair at 2am at home in Wollongong... I was too busy biting my nails and cursing at everything to actually enjoy where i was :D
joluafc4eva

Post by joluafc4eva »

Silky wrote:The experience at the game was funny. As the ground filled up and the players came out, and during the first rendition of MOT it was completely brilliant and i had to pinch myself. But once the match started i didnt feel any different to how i do when im sitting in my computer chair at 2am at home in Wollongong... I was too busy biting my nails and cursing at everything to actually enjoy where i was :D
I feel like that every home match we go to.

Btw you just missed me off that last piccy of yours, I was sitting right next to the man standing up (next to the chappy in the wheelchair) in the bottom right hand corner.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Great pics, Silky! Did you get a bollocking for going on the pitch. during the tour? I did and I only had one foot on the sideline...you're on the chuffing playing surface! :shock:
Is that McLelland with the blue tie on? I've not met him for about 12 years, so not instantly recogniseable.

Glad you enjoyed your day mate! :D

MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Post by MeeTa »

Hmm i was 2 meters from the pitch in a game against scum 6-7ish years ago and got shoot 4 times with a shotgun :lol: well almost
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

Yes that's McClelland.. he and I got on quite well actually, and exchanged mobile numbers at the end of the night.. he said if i was ever after tickets to give him a call, and gave us a lift back to the hotel.. it was very surreal :D

They initially said dont go on the pitch, then they all of a sudden changed their minds, and just said to not go jumping around and dragging our feet... i stood right in the center circle!!
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Silky wrote:Yes that's McClelland.. he and I got on quite well actually, and exchanged mobile numbers at the end of the night.. he said if i was ever after tickets to give him a call, and gave us a lift back to the hotel.. it was very surreal :D

They initially said dont go on the pitch, then they all of a sudden changed their minds, and just said to not go jumping around and dragging our feet... i stood right in the center circle!!
If I know John, he was so friendly cos he fancies your girlfriend!!! :lol:
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

I dont care WHY he gives me his two season tickets.. as long as he does.. :D
Mikey
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Mikey »

Cracking photos buddy. I'm in there somewhere. Pretty much dead centre, with my MRS and the Mother. Hard to tell though, as I'm wearing a home shirt and white beanie hat! Couple of rows from the front dead centre, in line with the right hand post as you look at it.

:D
ArmleyWhite

Post by ArmleyWhite »

Good photo's glad it weren't an anti climax for you.
lambriniwhite
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by lambriniwhite »

Fabulous Pics! :lol:
Silky
Manager
Manager

Post by Silky »

That MOT fan of the year thread has got me reminiscing this afternoon... ive got all my programs and match tickets out, and am going over some of the photos... so i thought i'd re-post a few from the main forum and complete this little thread of mine :lol:

Me and Vause at my last game v Millwall... he was a champion, and a big part of my Leeds experience..

Moments after we were promoted... Claire had the camera out.. i was just jumping around like a maniac..

This one was off my phone at the Bristol game

And this was my 10secs of fame on Sky Sports after going back to the ground in the morning to soak it in..