Chelsea win the Premiership

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Chelsea win the Premiership

Post by 1964white »

Was always on the cards from day one of this season :cry:

Mourinho returned to Stamford Bridge in the 2013/14 season & within two years he stamps his mark on the Blues to regain the prem title after a five year absence of being crowned champions

Under Jose they'll win it next season i suspect !
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: Chelsea win the Premiership

Post by John in Louisiana »

1964white wrote:Under Jose they'll win it next season i suspect !
Well, yeah, since we're not going up.

I hate scum two almost as much as I hate scum one.
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Genghers »

Boring boring boring.

They've played the season like a two-legged cup tie - had a good lead by playing some of the best attacking football in the league early doors, then have ground out 1-0 wins since Christmas.

Hope Arsenal finish second. Wenger is a favourite of mine and has stuck to his gun(ner)s when it comes to style and fostering English talent. They've got a good transfer policy (imo), bringing in 1 or 2 top signings a season to complement what they already have.
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team

Post by Kyle_5351 »

Genghers wrote:Boring boring boring.

They've played the season like a two-legged cup tie - had a good lead by playing some of the best attacking football in the league early doors, then have ground out 1-0 wins since Christmas.

Hope Arsenal finish second. Wenger is a favourite of mine and has stuck to his gun(ner)s when it comes to style and fostering English talent. They've got a good transfer policy (imo), bringing in 1 or 2 top signings a season to complement what they already have.
If boring wins a title, but style and a great transfer policy doesn't, I know which one of the two I would be taking. At the end of the day, even if it is deemed "boring", the tactics are still there and better than everyone else.
gessa

Post by gessa »

On football focus they said they actually bought in money more than they spent this season, which was a real surprise to me.
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

gessa wrote:On football focus they said they actually bought in money more than they spent this season, which was a real surprise to me.
Thanks to PSG for buying David Luis for £50 Million :shock:
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
theleedsmango
First Team
First Team

Post by theleedsmango »

Gandalf wrote:Thanks to PSG for buying David Luis for £50 Million :shock:
This was ludicrous from PSG, but they invested the money where they needed strengthening, got in Fabregas and Costa who have been instrumental in their success this year. Not their biggest fan by any stretch, but they know how to win games. If 'boring' is successful, it's hard to make an argument to not be 'boring'.
"Please understand that the theory that every Leeds discussion converges to a finite, but uninformed, debate on the Chairman is one we must all question and actively counter" - Stephen Hawkings
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gandalf wrote: Thanks to PSG for buying David Luis for £50 Million :shock:
Did Cellino negotiate that deal for Chelsea :wink: