Felix Magath - Sacked

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team

Felix Magath - Sacked

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

Fulham have parted company with their manager that's 3 managers gone from the Championship already this season wonder if that is a record?.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Felix Magath - Sacked

Post by 1964white »

eastyorkshirewhite wrote:Fulham have parted company with their manager that's 3 managers gone from the Championship already this season wonder if that is a record?.
As i expected & suggested on my first post on the Forest v Fulham thread last night

Managers merry-go-round in full swing !
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

Wonder how many will go after this week-ends games it seems to be getting out of hand like him or loathe him Ferguson was given time a lot of years ago don't suppose we will ever see the likes of that again.
theleedsmango
First Team
First Team

Post by theleedsmango »

eastyorkshirewhite wrote:Wonder how many will go after this week-ends games it seems to be getting out of hand like him or loathe him Ferguson was given time a lot of years ago don't suppose we will ever see the likes of that again.
I'm all for time and understanding that new ideas need to be developed; but there also times where it's just the wrong appointment. Plant a seed, give it time and it will grow. Plant a mug and no matter how much time you give it, you aren't going to get anything but a dirty mug and wasted time. Magath's philosophy was to make his players physically strong and fit to physically dominate games with their running and strength. With a summer of him working that philosophy on players under his belt, and 7 games in, you'd expect some sort of performance indicator other than 1 point to show. It wasn't the right appointment and it needed to be nipped in the bud. That's 20 lost points already this season, you can't continue with that form.
"Please understand that the theory that every Leeds discussion converges to a finite, but uninformed, debate on the Chairman is one we must all question and actively counter" - Stephen Hawkings
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

I blame Ross. :mrgreen:
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011