Jack Grealish

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Jack Grealish

Post by BGwhite »

1964white wrote:I don't condone violence but if someone smacked Jack Grealish again I wouldn't bat an eyelid

Cheat is & understatement for this horrible little man :evil:
I agree but unfortunately it's these jumped up twats who get away with it

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Jack Grealish created 20 chances in his previous six appearances for Villa before yesterday. He managed to create just 1 opportunity against Leeds and failed to make a single touch inside the opposition box
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

1964white wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:37 pm Jack Grealish created 20 chances in his previous six appearances for Villa before yesterday. He managed to create just 1 opportunity against Leeds and failed to make a single touch inside the opposition box
Great work from Phillips and others who tracked him, not easy to stop is Grealish no matter what you think about him;
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Fair play to him, wasnt sure he was prem class due to his lack of end product but he has found some.

Still a diving cheat though.

More then that he has shown himself to he a spoilt, irresponsible t**t.
Manure player or not Marcus Rashford is staying in his house and buying under privileged kids food.

Whats Grealish doing?
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
1964white

Post by 1964white »

What an obnoxious tw*t Grealish is :x
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

Cjay wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:42 pm Whats Grealish doing?
Getting drunk with "former Leeds players" Ross McCormack and Tony Capaldi according to the Mirror. Capaldi only played 3 games for us, but 300 elsewhere.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
Muppet the Cat

Post by Muppet the Cat »

Gandalf wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:03 pm Getting drunk with "former Leeds players" Ross McCormack and Tony Capaldi according to the Mirror. Capaldi only played 3 games for us, but 300 elsewhere.
I suspect getting lessons from RMc, who has form in Cardiff of crashing a Range Rover (down in Cardiff Bay) whilst drunk and then doing a runner, as the 2013 headline at the time
49A7D6E9-77B4-4253-8DF0-43017C4C4925.png
below confirms
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Gandalf wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:03 pm Getting drunk with "former Leeds players" Ross McCormack and Tony Capaldi according to the Mirror. Capaldi only played 3 games for us, but 300 elsewhere.
Why am I not surprised!
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Not sure why being in a car helps promote CV...sealed unit, get in in your drive, go for said drive, get out in your drive...an enjoyable hour that gets you out of the prison you call your home. (Well mine is feeling like a prison atm but I've been indoors for 14 days now.)

Of course driving like a moron is a whole different argument
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:04 pm Not sure why being in a car helps promote CV...sealed unit, get in in your drive, go for said drive, get out in your drive...an enjoyable hour that gets you out of the prison you call your home. (Well mine is feeling like a prison atm but I've been indoors for 14 days now.)

Of course driving like a moron is a whole different argument
Of course Ges, Hector, Jill & I are very lucky we live rurally & we can walk into woods & open countryside without meeting anyone
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I've been limping on a bad ankle for a year now, three visits to the docs has yielded nothing. I have a range of about 100 yards before I have to stop or the limp gets worse. Before that I was averaging 20 miles a week just walking without the daily stuff...

I also eat when I'm bored and I'm very, very bored at the moment
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"