The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Fri 16th August) - Nketiah's penalty clause, Rads fury with Bielsa and yesterdays presser

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Fri 16th August) - Nketiah's penalty clause, Rads fury with Bielsa and yesterdays presse

Post by whiteswan »

Regarding Bielsa naming or not naming the team days before a match, I was thinking on my walk with houndie this morning that in the late 60's and early 70's, everyone knew what Revies team was going to be....because it picked itself. The same 11, every game bar injury.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Fri 16th August) - Nketiah's penalty clause, Rads fury with Bielsa and yesterdays presse

Post by Cjay »

Love MB have no problem with his handling of the Spygate stuff.

Do think the giving the team away needs to stop.

He has such conviction in his tactics that i can see why he does it but its bordering on arrogance imo.

Football is a game of such fine margins, teams already know how we will play, you give them the team and then their is nothing to keep opponents guessing.

As MB showed himself with his presentation, teams have different plans for different players, giving the team away days before makes it so much easier for them.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom