Player Profile : Pontus Jansson

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Re: Player Profile : Pontus Jansson

Post by dezzy »

1964white wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:52 pm Not included in the Scottish squad for the current Euro qualifying games
But he must be close, similar season to last this year and he’ll be in
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

one to keep . quality defender when he's on his game . overall 8
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:06 am Nothing to do with injury

The Scots obviously think Cooper is not good enough at international level even though the current Scotland squad is one of the worst ever in their history

Take him away from Bielsa & he would be distinctly average
The Scotland manager said that Cooper had an injury. Yes didn't get a look in under the previous manager but who knows with the new manager.
ash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ash »

Retain. Ultimately I think he may be tempted away by one of the lesser Prem clubs. Should get decent money for him if he goes.
The original TWAT. The one and only real TWAT.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Retain? I'm not sure to be honest, love him as a player but would like to see him as a team player more not a loner playing as a very very good CB. Partnership with Coop is not working very well, I'm not sure we can go in to 19/20 with this as our CB unit.

If we got a great offer from the prem I'd probably sell but then we'd need to make sure we got two new CB's that could play together from somewhere and I'd include our U23's if they're ready

Body of work was a little inconsistent when his head wasn't right, you get the feeling he clashed a bit with MB so body of work score would be a 7.5 for me. I think if he were irreplaceable in MB's scheme and one of the first names on the team sheet he'd have started the second leg v Derby.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Retain as one of our main CB's?

9 Definite
2 Unsure

Move on ?

2 Definite
1 Possibly ?

8 Average Rating