The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tue 21st May)

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: The #LUFC Breakfast Debate (Tue 21st May)

Post by 1964white »

mothbanquet wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:40 am Same, though it's a last resort. We sort that position out and so much more success will come. I don't think Ali, much as I like the rascal, is the answer. His delivery is worse than Hermes.

Although I'm quietly confident and excited to see what will come next season, if we do something so unbelievably foolish like buying Harrison for even approaching that kind of cash then I'm just going to steel myself for disappointment.
That left side has been a problem all last season, needs to be resolved if we are looking to progress. Proper winger required :tup:
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

1964white wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:18 pm Bielsa is staying mate so hopefully Kalvin too, nearly wetting myself at the prospect of both of them being at Leeds next season :lol:
:tup:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Alioski is a right winger at his best. We have nothing I'd want to start on the left wing atm
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

faaip wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 12:39 pm Alioski is a right winger at his best. We have nothing I'd want to start on the left wing atm
Same. Ali did improve but Ayling showed him up latter half of the season. Imagine Ayling & Pablo's quality (hard to find at this level I know but indulge me here) on the left...

Roofe would be in finisher's heaven.
BGwhite
Superstar
Superstar

Post by BGwhite »

SG90 wrote: I really don't see how going to a relegation threatened club (let's be honest about 11 clubs can go down) with a worse manager is a more attractive proposition. If we were mid table under Bates with no hope, then I'd completely understand. But now, it would be a huge mistake.
What could be better than playing for Bournemouth infront of a whopping 11k !

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

onemoreslogan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by onemoreslogan »

20 million for Harrison is high comedy. I'm grateful his loan is up and confident it's going to be a case of addition via subtraction. I'm happy we're going to have to try someone new there and reasonably sure whoever it is will be at least his equal and likely an improvement.

Same goes for Alio frankly, but sadly Leeds won't have 20 million reasons to dump him too...
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

mothbanquet wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:40 am His delivery is worse than Hermes.
Still no sign of my Hermes parcel today.
:(
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

mothbanquet wrote: His delivery is worse than Hermes.
His delivery is worse than a comedian with a stutter.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

mothbanquet
Manager
Manager

Post by mothbanquet »

rab_rant wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:44 pm His delivery is worse than a comedian with a stutter.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Worse than a blind midwife.