Bielsa Calls A Press Conference.

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Bielsa Calls A Press Conference.

Post by SG90 »

I watched a couple of videos and you can hear his voice get higher and higher as he speaks, like he was genuinely going to breakdown in tears at defending himself and his principles. You can tell the nasty things aimed at him and being called a "cheat" has really got to him, especially given how open and honest he has been all season. Never once has he blamed the ref, the opposition or the players, he always takes full responsibility. Can see this firing him and our team up now for the last 19 games.

We love you Marcelo :love:

Maybe we should make a giant flag or card for him for the Norwich game to show him how much we love him.
leedsmad
First Team
First Team

Post by leedsmad »

SG90 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:51 pm I watched a couple of videos and you can hear his voice get higher and higher as he speaks, like he was genuinely going to breakdown in tears at defending himself and his principles. You can tell the nasty things aimed at him and being called a "cheat" has really got to him, especially given how open and honest he has been all season. Never once has he blamed the ref, the opposition or the players, he always takes full responsibility. Can see this firing him and our team up now for the last 19 games.

Maybe we should make a giant flag or card for him for the Norwich game to show him how much we love him.
Yeah you can tell in his tone that he was quite emotional , i think he even wiped away a tear from under his right eye .
ba***rd English journos and ex players wanting to make a Career as Pundits and some talking about Morals pffff Jenas you piece of trash woman basher .
What is worrying is that Biesla might get to the point that he really doesn't need the crap his getting and decides to leave for another European Club when his been open and honest the whole time but nah let's keep smashing him on the media like his committed a murder or something to that extreme , bunch of idiots it's been happening for the longest time .

It's simple why Derby and Lampard are trying to get the biggest reaction from the media so the EFL gives us the highest penalty they can which is points deduction , we are taking up a position on the Ladder that Derby are obviously wanting.
Just cop it on the chin Lampard you've been master-classed by the best just Cop it and please your dribble about that you've never been aware of it happening before :lol: were you in the shitter at half time when Mourinho came in the laundry bin .
SG90
Superstar
Superstar

Post by SG90 »

leedsmad wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:10 am Yeah you can tell in his tone that he was quite emotional , i think he even wiped away a tear from under his right eye .
ba***rd English journos and ex players wanting to make a Career as Pundits and some talking about Morals pffff Jenas you piece of trash woman basher .
What is worrying is that Biesla might get to the point that he really doesn't need the crap his getting and decides to leave for another European Club when his been open and honest the whole time but nah let's keep smashing him on the media like his committed a murder or something to that extreme , bunch of idiots it's been happening for the longest time .

It's simple why Derby and Lampard are trying to get the biggest reaction from the media so the EFL gives us the highest penalty they can which is points deduction , we are taking up a position on the Ladder that Derby are obviously wanting.
Just cop it on the chin Lampard you've been master-classed by the best just Cop it and please your dribble about that you've never been aware of it happening before :lol: were you in the shitter at half time when Mourinho came in the laundry bin .
I think if we go up, he'll leave and if not, he'll go again to show he isn't a "cheat".
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

mothbanquet wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Thank you all for a great welcome and what a time to join this forum. MOT, lads and lasses, I bid thee all good night.
Yes, very welcome....I am one of the 'lasses' Goodnight to you too :)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

leic white 63 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:29 pm i very much doubt swanee.
done absolutely nothing wrong there's no law to apply apart from maybe a slap on the wrist for bringing the game in dispute .
anything more the clubs lawyers will have a field day in court.
f**k the EFL :)
Hope so 63. Just back from the pub and about to enjoy a nice malt whisky so feeling less pessimistic :)
Johnsie123
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by Johnsie123 »

SG90 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:51 pm I watched a couple of videos and you can hear his voice get higher and higher as he speaks, like he was genuinely going to breakdown in tears at defending himself and his principles. You can tell the nasty things aimed at him and being called a "cheat" has really got to him, especially given how open and honest he has been all season. Never once has he blamed the ref, the opposition or the players, he always takes full responsibility. Can see this firing him and our team up now for the last 19 games.

I think Marcelo is a genius if he gets us promoted which he will do he could eat out for a lifetime in Leeds the man is so intense organised and honest there are a few managers and x players could learn off him . He has done nothing wrong if he was to leave there would be riots MOT.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Johnsie123 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:16 pm I think Marcelo is a genius if he gets us promoted which he will do he could eat out for a lifetime in Leeds the man is so intense organised and honest there are a few managers and x players could learn off him . He has done nothing wrong if he was to leave there would be riots MOT.
He is indeed a genius, a miracle worker imo !

Welcome to MOT Johnsie
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Welcome ...nice to see a few "rookies" appear
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Yes welcome to all our newbies :) Blimey, it doesn't seem five minutes since I nervously hit the 'post's button for the very first time :shock:
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Wish I'd joined sooner. It's been lovely reading everyone's deep appreciation of Marcelo, especially over the last few days.
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

SaraM wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:58 pm Wish I'd joined sooner. It's been lovely reading everyone's deep appreciation of Marcelo, especially over the last few days.
Just wait until he plays Jack Clarke in goal and you might see a different side of us. :lol:
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Not just rookies signing up I wouldn't be surprised if Bielsa reads this forum and other ones just to get fans insight in case anything comes up which might get him thinking.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

weasel wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:44 am Not just rookies signing up I wouldn't be surprised if Bielsa reads this forum and other ones just to get fans insight in case anything comes up which might get him thinking.
Well this is clearly the best informed and has the brightest talent...why would he go elsewhere?
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

SaraM wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:58 pm Wish I'd joined sooner. It's been lovely reading everyone's deep appreciation of Marcelo, especially over the last few days.
We don't bite, Waccoe does but we don't...anyone just reading and frequently at that get those opinions on here. We know you have them.
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

faaip wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:54 pm We don't bite, Waccoe does but we don't...
What, no FOTC!

😃
hector

Post by hector »

Flight of the Conchords??
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
Dalton
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Dalton »

Fk off Tom Cruise?
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Well, I said fk of the century, but no, it's fk off triallist cnut, which is harsh but fair.
Dalton
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Dalton »

SaraM wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:30 pm Well, I said fk of the century, but no, it's fk off triallist cnut, which is harsh but fair.
:shock:

How colourful
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains
Sara
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Sara »

Dalton wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:41 pm :shock:

How colourful
It's probably what young people (anyone under 45) call 'bantz'.