Leeds Utd v Bristol City Match Thread

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.

Scoreline : Leeds Utd v Bristol City

Poll ended at Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:19 pm

0-0
No votes
1-1
38%
2-2 or higher
No votes
Leeds by 1
25%
BC by 1
No votes
Leeds by 2
38%
BC by 2
No votes
Leeds by 3 or more
No votes
BC by 3 or more
No votes

Total votes: 8

Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds Utd v Bristol City Match Thread

Post by Norm »

Shields53 wrote:

You should tell Leon to clam down a bit!
That's funny :lol:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Shields53 wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:35 pm You should tell Leon to clam down a bit!
Behave Adam

I know the couple of fans BB is talking about, season-ticket holders have changed their seats because of their obscenities :(
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

1964white wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:17 pm Behave Adam

I know the couple of fans BB is talking about, season-ticket holders have changed their seats because of their obscenities :(
I took all the usual swearing on board ... didn't like the "throw the ball back you spastic animal" which was aimed at a bloke in a wheelchair trying to give the ball back from the East Stand!! :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
60sUnited
First Team
First Team

Post by 60sUnited »

becchio bear wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:24 pm I took all the usual swearing on board ... didn't like the "throw the ball back you spastic animal" which was aimed at a bloke in a wheelchair trying to give the ball back from the East Stand!! :bear:
Only a brain dead moron would shout such a comment......needs banning from the ground :(
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:04 pm Not sure there is a good player in Harrison and to be honest I don't care, we have nothing to gain by "teaching him" or bringing him along for MC to sell to someone else. He's gone next season and I'd much rather have a player that can contribute and we can keep going forward

No sign of any right footed ability, too slow of thought, needs too long to make a decision, lacks any creativity. He won't get a better chance than today and should have gotten a shot away in the 5 minutes he had possession about 8 yards out, but badly fluffed his lines. Then just running head down with no clue what he was going to do with the ball on that break was Sunday league stuff . Not asking he should score or play a killer pass just get a right footed shot away and lay a pass off ...
You've described Harrison's performance perfectly :tup:

Headless chicken comes to mind, ship him back to the Etihad come January
1964white

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:24 pm I took all the usual swearing on board ... didn't like the "throw the ball back you spastic animal" which was aimed at a bloke in a wheelchair trying to give the ball back from the East Stand!! :bear:
That's despicable :x

I hear that idiot at most games young lady
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

60sUnited wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:29 pm Only a brain dead moron would shout such a comment......needs banning from the ground :(
I agree!! :bear:
gessa

Post by gessa »

becchio bear wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:38 pm I agree!! :bear:
Me too...appalling
60sUnited
First Team
First Team

Post by 60sUnited »

1964white wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:31 pm You've described Harrison's performance perfectly :tup:

Headless chicken comes to mind, ship him back to the Etihad come January
Couldn't make todays game, but based on previous performances we have been loaned a dud with Harrison, but he would probably earn a living in League 2.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

60sUnited wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:40 pm Couldn't make todays game, but based on previous performances we have been loaned a dud with Harrison, but he would probably earn a living in League 2.
Not sure why the downer on Harrison, I thought Dallas was a pile of shite as usual today, how about rounding on him? :bear:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:48 pm Not sure why the downer on Harrison, I thought Dallas was a pile of shite as usual today, how about rounding on him? :bear:
Majority of our fans know Dallas is rubbish :lol:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Despite the less then awesome performance we could and should have scored more :flog:

Off the top of my head, Harrison had the best chance, but faffed about for 3 days. Alioski had 1 where he had space but control let him down, he had another more difficult chance that he got a corner out of tbf, and he had another where he probably should have put it back across goal, plus Roofe had one which he pulled wide, anymore ? :duno:

Just a little bit more care and this could have been more comfortable, whereas BCFC had nothing of any note.

Sounds like deja vu :flog:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

DOuglas brought a good save from the keeper midway through second half. Got a link for full video of the match if anyone wants it pm me. Decent quality too
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

Bielsa starts with 3-3-1-3 and we have a sluggish first half then switches to to inverted wingers
with Pablo on the left and Harrison on right and we score 2 goals... do we have a plan B after all?
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

lacklustre and poor for 60 mins no creativity looked very nervy needed to move the ball quicker . game changed massively after sending off . upped the tempo and saiz need to start. another below average performance from klich he needs to do more..
mare of a journey home . age of the train my arse !
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Report up later
gessa

Post by gessa »

leic white 63 wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:50 am lacklustre and poor for 60 mins no creativity looked very nervy needed to move the ball quicker . game changed massively after sending off . upped the tempo and saiz need to start. another below average performance from klich he needs to do more..
mare of a journey home . age of the train my arse !

Only ever used the train to football twice, never again, terrible experiences.
hector

Post by hector »

becchio bear wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:48 pm Not sure why the downer on Harrison, I thought Dallas was a pile of shite as usual today, how about rounding on him? :bear:
maybe because Dallas is our piece of shite, and not someone else's :)
dezzy
Manager
Manager

Post by dezzy »

Great win, shame we have such negativity on here by a few posters, sad.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

gessa wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:09 am Only ever used the train to football twice, never again, terrible experiences.
love travelling by train mate imo best way to travel for a day out . always book a table seat nearest to the bogs as we like to have a good drink usually with very little or no disruption at all. the problems arose yeterday was due to northern trains cancelling a lot of their services hence other trains services being delayed and packed to the rafters . to be fair east midlands trains and service are usually not to bad compared to some others . however like you ive also had some bad experiences over the years unfortunately with the privatisation of the trains things won't get any better soon.