Canos/Missiles/Pontus

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411

Canos/Missiles/Pontus

Post by lufc1304 »

Phil Hay reporting that the Football League will not be taking any action against Canos for his (albeit pathetic) headbutt on Alioski. Whilst his execution left a lot to be desired, the intent was there and our best friends, the EFL, are sitting on their hands. Actually, they're not entirely doing that, as they have asked the club for their view on the missiles that were thrown after Brentford's penalty. Nothing on PJ's post match rant yet. One set of rules for Leeds, another for the rest.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get ya....
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Dalton
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Canos/Missiles/Pontus

Post by Dalton »

To show there is no hard feeling the team should walk out to Paranoid Black Sabbath next time
My my my, such a lot of guns around town and so few brains
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

So Canos is exonerated from any misbehaviour

I wonder what's coming next :roll:
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

DOnt get how the FA can not charge Canos.

Not one for conspiracies and stuff but.

"Violent conduct is when a player uses or attempts to use excessive force or brutality against an opponent when not challenging for the ball, or against a team-mate, team official, match official, spectator or any other person, regardless of whether contact is made"

Thats from the FA website.

Admittedly what Canos did wasnt much of a headbutt.

But leaning your head into an opponent regardless of contact or force is a sending off, its violent conduct according to the FA website.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom