LUFC Superstore

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

LUFC Superstore

Post by becchio bear »

Ok. So it is my youngest son's 13th birthday on the 29th. I decided to crack on early this year and get his mandatory personalised top and shorts ready. He decided he wanted the home kit for his birthday and the away one for Christmas. Sooooo, last week we went up to ER and selected his size (small adult!) for the top, paid for it and tried to sort out personalisation. No "T" in stock for him to have TOM on the shirt. Paid up and went away having been told new supplies were due in on Monday. Fast forward to today. Took the shirt back and was in fact served by the same young lady as last week. Didn't have a "starting T" but did have a "T". All good so went ahead with that preliminary order. Then said I wanted 13 as well. Nope, the only 2 numbers not in stock happen to be 1 and 3. FFS. So once again came home with the shirt.

Is it so difficult to have a full stock of letters and numbers!!!

Not impressed.

Glad I started this process with weeks to go for his birthday :roll:

Just having a rant..... :evil: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Re: LUFC Superstore

Post by Norm »

Entitled to one bb
leic white 63
First Team
First Team

Post by leic white 63 »

its a joke mate . my lad pre ordered the away top 3/4 weeks back which he only just received it the other day. i thought the point of pre ordering that you r priority apparently was on sale in the shop v boro. oh and they charged him a fiver for standard postage from hermes ! again clubs fleecing the fans ! wasnt impressed.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

becchio bear wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:24 pm Ok. So it is my youngest son's 13th birthday on the 29th. I decided to crack on early this year and get his mandatory personalised top and shorts ready. He decided he wanted the home kit for his birthday and the away one for Christmas. Sooooo, last week we went up to ER and selected his size (small adult!) for the top, paid for it and tried to sort out personalisation. No "T" in stock for him to have TOM on the shirt. Paid up and went away having been told new supplies were due in on Monday. Fast forward to today. Took the shirt back and was in fact served by the same young lady as last week. Didn't have a "starting T" but did have a "T". All good so went ahead with that preliminary order. Then said I wanted 13 as well. Nope, the only 2 numbers not in stock happen to be 1 and 3. FFS. So once again came home with the shirt.

Is it so difficult to have a full stock of letters and numbers!!!

Not impressed.

Glad I started this process with weeks to go for his birthday :roll:

Just having a rant..... :evil: :bear:
That's a disgrace bb. What a waste of your time and effort! Make no wonded your a little hacked off. I find it incredible that the shop doesn't stock a full set of letters and numbers. Surely they must lose some shirt sales because of that? :duno:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

leic white 63 wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:35 am its a joke mate . my lad pre ordered the away top 3/4 weeks back which he only just received it the other day. i thought the point of pre ordering that you r priority apparently was on sale in the shop v boro. oh and they charged him a fiver for standard postage from hermes ! again clubs fleecing the fans ! wasnt impressed.
Quick heads up, though no reason for you not to call them mate, BB and White Swan are two of our lovely lady posters...Get on the wrong side of BB and it's a visit to the "shed"

Mrs 64 is another but that one is self-explanatory. It's 64 when he changes into womens clothes to complete in the ladies East Yorkshire Bowls league
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Norm let that slip though how he knows is beyond me
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Last edited by Norm on Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

faaip wrote:
Norm let that slip though how he knows is beyond me
I think the answer lies in the soil, ARsoil
(reference "Beyond our Ken" radio comedy show late 50s - they must have heard of Leon's proclivities even then :lol: )
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

faaip wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:57 pm Quick heads up, though no reason for you not to call them mate, BB and White Swan are two of our lovely lady posters...Get on the wrong side of BB and it's a visit to the "shed"

Mrs 64 is another
Thank You faaip.....from one of the 'lovely lady' posters :)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

faaip wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:58 pm Norm let that slip though how he knows is beyond me
:shock: Have Norm and 64 been in bb's shed at the same time I wonder :duno:
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

whiteswan wrote:

:shock: Have Norm and 64 been in bb's shed at the same time I wonder :duno:
ew - shudder

Any more like that Miss Swan and I'm joining Hector's barmy army. :lol:
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

Norm wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:02 pm ew - shudder

Any more like that Miss Swan and I'm joining Hector's barmy army. :lol:
:rol:
hector

Post by hector »

Welcome aboard Norm..... :tup:

Always room for another nutter

:shirtw: :shirtw:
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

faaip wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:57 pm Quick heads up, though no reason for you not to call them mate, BB and White Swan are two of our lovely lady posters...Get on the wrong side of BB and it's a visit to the "shed"

Mrs 64 is another but that one is self-explanatory. It's 64 when he changes into womens clothes to complete in the ladies East Yorkshire Bowls league
Indeed faaip. There are a couple of vacancies for the shed going spare at the moment :P :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Me a cross-dresser Faaip :lol:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:31 pm :shock: Have Norm and 64 been in bb's shed at the same time I wonder :duno:
Don't think we have Swannie, mind you BB blindfolds & gags her victims so god knows who ends up in the shed :lol: