Hector

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Hector

Post by Mrs64 »

Very windy up here

Will you calm down a bit Hector ;-)
BrewerLeeds
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Hector

Post by BrewerLeeds »

I thought for a moment we were being linked to some South American superstar... :lol:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

BrewerLeeds wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:09 am I thought for a moment we were being linked to some South American superstar... :lol:
There's a Hector in the Germany squad....very good LB
Ellandback1
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @EllandBack1

Post by Ellandback1 »

1964white wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:12 am There's a Hector in the Germany squad....very good LB
I thought it might have been Hector's Birthday, and Mrs64 was going to bake him a cake!!!
hector

Post by hector »

Think it must be the mushy peas from dinner yesterday.... :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

:)
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

hector wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 am Think it must be the mushy peas from dinner yesterday.... :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

spooky that Hector i had mushy peas in a pub in helmsley yesterday lunch and i made every one of them work :angel: :angel: :angel:
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
1964white

Post by 1964white »

beer belly bert wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:12 am spooky that Hector i had mushy peas in a pub in helmsley yesterday lunch and i made every one of them work :angel: :angel: :angel:
Funny enough we had peas at dinner-time yesterday too, we rarely eat peas thankfully ;-)

Helmsley is a lovely neck of the woods, we haven't been there for a while !
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

hector wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:28 am Think it must be the mushy peas from dinner yesterday.... :shock: :twisted: :twisted:

I'm more concerned about my hanging baskets, pots & garden due to your windy conditions Hector :fish:
Mrs64
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Mrs64 »

I'm more concerned about my hanging baskets, pots & garden due to your windy conditions Hector :)
hector

Post by hector »

Mrs64 wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:48 am I'm more concerned about my hanging baskets, pots & garden due to your windy conditions Hector :fish:
Aye Mrs H has the same concerns.... :angel: :angel:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

"I'm a Great Big Windy Old Hector."
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

faaip wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:42 pm Image

"I'm a Great Big Windy Old Hector."

Here is my lovely version of 'hector' along with my very own 'Vera' hat ( this version can be rather windy as well :lol: )

The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Spitting image ...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

of Hector that is
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

faaip wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:06 pm of Hector that is
He is :)
hector

Post by hector »

Far too jolly looking to be me!!!

could be my happier brother Horace...
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:02 pm Here is my lovely version of 'hector' along with my very own 'Vera' hat ( this version can be rather windy as well :lol: )

Josh is gorgeous Swannie, I assume he is totally spoilt & is as daft as a brush :dog:

I'm intrigued with the background of the photo, is that a summer house or part of Ram Cottage. Appears you live in a lovely neck of the woods down there in Suffolk
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:34 pm Josh is gorgeous Swannie, I assume he is totally spoilt & is as daft as a brush :dog:

I'm intrigued with the background of the photo, is that a summer house or part of Ram Cottage. Appears you live in a lovely neck of the woods down there in Suffolk
Sorry 64, only saw your post this morning. Yes, he is a gorgeous boy. You are right, totally spoilt especially when he sits on my knee! :shock: He's a very happy houndie :)
The background is of a Shepherds hut that we bought, built and painted a few weeks ago. They come flat packed and they're put together a bit like the game 'jenko', mind you, it took Mr Swan a whole day to put the roof 'tiles' on :lol: I'll get a better pic of it for you.... :)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:53 pm Sorry 64, only saw your post this morning. Yes, he is a gorgeous boy. You are right, totally spoilt especially when he sits on my knee! :shock: He's a very happy houndie :)
The background is of a Shepherds hut that we bought, built and painted a few weeks ago. They come flat packed and they're put together a bit like the game 'jenko', mind you, it took Mr Swan a whole day to put the roof 'tiles' on :lol: I'll get a better pic of it for you.... :)
Animals should have a happy life Swannie

We have a happy boy here, he's gone from rags to riches & is like the king of the castle now.