What an absolute twit!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

What an absolute twit!

Post by whiteswan »

Watching Josh Warrington v Lee Selby on BT Sport this evening, the ex Sky presenter announced "from South Yorkshire" we are at Elland Road, home of Leeds United..... :shock: ... :rant:
Then, after Josh won a fantastic fight, against all odds.....the same plonker, announced that "Marching On Together, that famous Leeds Anthem...Nicola Adams, The Leeds Rhinos.....and once upon a time, Leeds United made this City very special..... :rant:
John in Louisiana
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Re: What an absolute twit!

Post by John in Louisiana »

Phew.

Saw the topic title and thought it was about me.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

John in Louisiana wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 1:24 pm Phew.

Saw the topic title and thought it was about me.
:rol: Definately not John :)

I just felt that the presenter was saying that 'Marching On Together' was more of a Nicola, Josh and Rhinos song than the Leeds United anthem these days........and I love it that MOT has been adopted by our other Leeds faves, (but perhaps he was equating to the pride these have brought to the City of Leeds in more recent times than Leeds United....which they have.) :oops: maybe I owe him am appology :)
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

You're gonna hate this then

"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Norm
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Norm »

Smirk
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

I think you have a spelling mistake in the title the letter "i" should be replaced with an "a"
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

rab_rant wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 4:11 pm I think you have a spelling mistake in the title the letter "i" should be replaced with an "a"
:) :)