Bailey Peacock-Farrell

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Bailey Peacock-Farrell

Post by whiteswan »

gessa wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:23 am In my case thicko
Nah....never! :)
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar

Post by whiteswan »

1964white wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:39 pm We need a new everything :lol:
Supporters can stay :)
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

whiteswan wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:25 pm Supporters can stay :)
Correct Swannie :tup: the only good thing about LUFC right now apart from our young un's :scarfe2:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Screenshot 2018-04-16 at 08.44.41.png
Screenshot 2018-04-16 at 08.44.41.png (336.19 KiB) Viewed 5961 times
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

https://mobile.twitter.com/LUFCDATA/sta ... gr%5Etweet

Dont know how to do what Leon did but credit to him (BPF not Leon) :)

And shame on the rest of the team.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

Cjay wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:36 pm https://mobile.twitter.com/LUFCDATA/sta ... gr%5Etweet

Dont know how to do what Leon did but credit to him (BPF not Leon) :)

And shame on the rest of the team.
He shouldn't have had to make that many saves and what the stats don't tell you is how good the saves are, but there's no doubt he's done well.

I think he has to be number 1 next season now.

It's no good him going back to sitting on the bench after doing so well, and if he goes out on loan and we get a more experienced keeper in it's gonna be like it was with Green and Wieldwald. People will be looking for mistakes and calling for Bailey to come back at the first sign of trouble.

I think people make too much of keepers at this level anyway. The Millwall keeper is terrible but it hasn't stopped them getting in the top 6, even though they're an ordinary team.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

My Dad used to play in net and said he preferred playing for sh*t teams as it kept him busy. He'd get player of the season every year but the teams he played for won nowt. When a keeper plays well it really is a double edged sword. Certainly a lot of credit to BPF though and has done his chances of starting next season as our no.1 a lot of good - still not 100% convinced myself but it is hard to judge a keeper.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

BPF has earned himself a shot at starting next season, the reaction speed he has is top drawer and is developing fast. He will go through a shaky phase but we'll need to stick by him as he's showing he has the skill set
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

weasel wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:49 pm My Dad used to play in net and said he preferred playing for sh*t teams as it kept him busy. He'd get player of the season every year but the teams he played for won nowt. When a keeper plays well it really is a double edged sword. Certainly a lot of credit to BPF though and has done his chances of starting next season as our no.1 a lot of good - still not 100% convinced myself but it is hard to judge a keeper.
The test for him will be when he plays in a better team and he has to keep his concentration levels high when he doesn't have much to do.

His confidence is high at the moment, too. How will he respond if he makes a mistake or two?
Gandalf
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gandalf »

When I saw hime two years ago, he couldn't kick a ball, and rarely reached the halfway line. I don't know who has been coaching him, but his kicking and distribution in general is now superb.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

Gandalf wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:52 am When I saw hime two years ago, he couldn't kick a ball, and rarely reached the halfway line. I don't know who has been coaching him, but his kicking and distribution in general is now superb.
https://www.leedsunited.com/teams/coach ... arcos-abad

Orta's guy, he's younger than Lonergan and doesn't seem to have played professionally.