What’s the Answer

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

What’s the Answer

Post by Ratscoot »

If the answers Lassoga (Lassie) what’s the question

A) We need a top class striker, who strikes fear into the opposition
B) We need someone to wander around slowly and aimlessly, politely talking to people as little Johnny’s stuck down a well

If the answers Felix what’s the question

A) a top class keeper, who dominates the box and inspires the defence in front of him
B) a keeper who is more terrified of crosses than a vampire, who likes to drop his team in the s... by his poor decision making

If the answers Anita what’s the question

A) a proven Championship Right sided Defensive Midfielder or Right Back
B) a LB whose right footed, never played LB before and is completely out of his depth and comfort zone

If the answer Hadi Sacko what’s the question

A) f**k knows
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Re: What’s the Answer

Post by HarryofOz »

LOL
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
danhirons
Manager
Manager

Post by danhirons »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Find it so funny that some people considered (or still consider) Lasogga to be better than Chris Wood!

Feel a bit sorry for Anita, he's just not a left back.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

There isn't an answer to resolve the problems & improve players who are bunch of soft-bellied bottlers lacking quality on four year contracts who don't care about playing for Leeds United

Radz & Orta have created this mess.....We are a shambles of a club :(
rab_rant

Post by rab_rant »

I think the answer is to HIBERNATE until this nightmare is over.
To sleep perchance to dream - ay, there's the rub, for in this sleep of
death what dreams may come... relegation???
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

as soon as phillips name goes on the team sheet were down to 10 men , he brings nothing and creates nothing and always good for giving a free kick away in dangerous areas ,we need some bollox in the midfield with aggression and accurate ball playing skills , this team couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo from 2 yards .
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

beer belly bert wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:12 am as soon as phillips name goes on the team sheet were down to 10 men , he brings nothing and creates nothing and always good for giving a free kick away in dangerous areas ,we need some bollox in the midfield with aggression and accurate ball playing skills , this team couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo from 2 yards .
ok need empirical proof of that

lets see Banjo is around 15 inches in diameter? add say 12 inches along the fretboard to allow for a two handed grip...add say 3 foot for the two handed grip, (we do need to make sure we get ab good swing and that's around 5' give or take. Two yards is 6' so the answer is everyone unless really long armed would miss by a foot
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
beer belly bert
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by beer belly bert »

faaip wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:21 pm ok need empirical proof of that

lets see Banjo is around 15 inches in diameter? add say 12 inches along the fretboard to allow for a two handed grip...add say 3 foot for the two handed grip, (we do need to make sure we get ab good swing and that's around 5' give or take. Two yards is 6' so the answer is everyone unless really long armed would miss by a foot
sorry forgot to mention they take a run at it as well which compensates for the missing foot , unless phillips dives for a free kick on said run up :lol:
I could stop drinking but im not a quitter
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

ah ok
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white

Post by 1964white »

beer belly bert wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:12 am as soon as phillips name goes on the team sheet were down to 10 men , he brings nothing and creates nothing and always good for giving a free kick away in dangerous areas ,we need some bollox in the midfield with aggression and accurate ball playing skills , this team couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo from 2 yards .
We have quite a few passengers, Phillips is definitely one of them
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

HarryofOz wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:08 amWa are going up like there is no gravity.
I ask myself what you intend to say with that quote.
If there was no gravity on earth (or our planet system) we would just drift along with the given momentum we have, until we
are influenced in a relevant way by some other random `field of gravity`.
No up, no down, no nowhere...makes sense to me. lol
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

Get relegated and start from scratch...hm...we had that one already I believe. Maybe we are in a world of the eternal return of the same. And `living the dream` was the period of hope and glory which legits Leeds Uniteds eternal return. (Nietzsche)
Ratscoot
Manager
Manager

Post by Ratscoot »

If Saiz is the answer what’s the question

A) what matters
B) whose the best player at Leeds and will be off in the summer
C) is brilliant but tends to go over and drives you nuts by waving imaginary yellow cards
D) is a quality footballer but spits

If Pontus is the answer what’s the question

A) best Centre Back we’ve had for years but will be off in the summer
B) who wears a magic hat
C) Best Centre Back we’ve had for years but needs a quality partner and still he’ll be off in the summer

If Orta is the answer what’s the question

A) why doesn’t he just f**k off
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

fred wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm I ask myself what you intend to say with that quote.
If there was no gravity on earth (or our planet system) we would just drift along with the given momentum we have, until we
are influenced in a relevant way by some other random `field of gravity`.
No up, no down, no nowhere...makes sense to me. lol
You're way too profound for me LOL

It's meant to emphasise the ease with which Leeds will get promoted :twisted:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

HarryofOz wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:17 pm You're way too profound for me LOL

It's meant to emphasise the ease with which Leeds will get promoted :twisted:
Looks like wishful thinking at the moment, but who knows, next year could be our year. (Or the next...)
1964white

Post by 1964white »

fred wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:39 pm Looks like wishful thinking at the moment, but who knows, next year could be our year. (Or the next...)
I doubt it Fred

My expectations are back at rock bottom again unless something drastic happens & our owner realises he is suppose to be running a football club
Bally
First Team
First Team

Post by Bally »

Maybe the answers giving the manager a season or two to get his ideas across and get the team playing his way and with some players he wants in the squad and to ship out the players he doesn't, that's if the manager has any input with these decisions,because changing the manager every two seasons certainly isn't the answer
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

fred wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:39 pm Looks like wishful thinking at the moment, but who knows, next year could be our year. (Or the next...)
It's been my signature for ages, which says it all :twisted:
fred
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by fred »

HarryofOz wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:44 am It's been my signature for ages, which says it all :twisted:

lol, yeah, hope dies last...
Brader
First Team
First Team

Post by Brader »

Ratscoot wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:06 am If the answers Lassoga (Lassie) what’s the question

A) We need a top class striker, who strikes fear into the opposition
B) We need someone to wander around slowly and aimlessly, politely talking to people as little Johnny’s stuck down a well

If the answers Felix what’s the question

A) a top class keeper, who dominates the box and inspires the defence in front of him
B) a keeper who is more terrified of crosses than a vampire, who likes to drop his team in the s... by his poor decision making

If the answers Anita what’s the question

A) a proven Championship Right sided Defensive Midfielder or Right Back
B) a LB whose right footed, never played LB before and is completely out of his depth and comfort zone

If the answer Hadi Sacko what’s the question

A) f**k knows
Non of these are questions :|