Leeds v Wolves - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds v Wolves - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by Cjay »

140minutes of the 270 against Cardiff and Wolves the top 2 we played under tc with 10 men.

We played with 11 men against Boro and Wolves under Hecky and looked worse :evil: :verysad:
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
hector

Post by hector »

I think Radz only brought Hecky here to make a point..... For ages the "fans" have been crying out for a young English manager, he has now put one in, and it has failed, so come the end of the season (or maybe before) he will say something like " I tried it your way, now it is back to my way" and will bring in another youngish foreign manager and revert to the TC method of play........
Song machine is coming down....
And we're gonna have a party Uhuhu
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Cjay wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:09 pm 140minutes of the 270 against Cardiff and Wolves the top 2 we played under tc with 10 men.

We played with 11 men against Boro and Wolves under Hecky and looked worse :evil: :verysad:
Teams often play better with 10 men, it's a mental thing.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:17 pm I think Radz only brought Hecky here to make a point..... For ages the "fans" have been crying out for a young English manager, he has now put one in, and it has failed, so come the end of the season (or maybe before) he will say something like " I tried it your way, now it is back to my way" and will bring in another youngish foreign manager and revert to the TC method of play........
You maybe right Hector
1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:21 pm Teams often play better with 10 men, it's a mental thing.
Correct. Also they know they have to work harder
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I don't think Rads is that subtle ..
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
hector

Post by hector »

faaip wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:22 pm I don't think Rads is that subtle ..
Maybe not, but I think Orta is that devious....
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Positives

Bailey Peacock-Farrell

Negatives

Too many passengers in the team. Phillips, Sacko & Anita should never play for Leeds again
Hernandez not fit to play 90 minutes
Can't defend
Midfield out-battled again
Not one decent shot on target
Can't pass or retain the ball
Can't tackle or press the ball
Can't win 50/50 balls
No pace
No movement
No invention
No battling qualities
Too slow to react in siuations
Too predictable in our play

8 Peacock-Farrell
3 Berardi
6 Jansson
4 Cooper
1 Anita
1 Phillips
6 Forshaw
1 Sacko
4 Saiz
6 Dallas
3 Lasogga
Subs
4 Pennington
6 Hernandez
3 Ekuban
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

I hate to say it but we had more stability in League One....we are now in freefall.

I did say I was gonna watch the Juventus game last night...but I couldn't...that match didn't have my team of 40+ years in it.

We don't ask much of Leeds...and i feel so so sorry for the fans that pay money to watch that dross...all we want is them to try.....that just isn't happening at the moment.....we are the ultimate poisoned chalice.

And sorry....but I want Heckingbottom out....terrible appointment.
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ronan wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:05 pm I hate to say it but we had more stability in League One....we are now in freefall.
That's where we are heading if Radz & co are unable to resolve the shambles they have created
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

1964white wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:13 pm That's where we are heading if Radz & co are unable to resolve the shambles they have created
It's like my employer.....the rot begins at the top and filters through....it's very tough to turn things around.
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ronan wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:16 pm It's like my employer.....the rot begins at the top and filters through....it's very tough to turn things around.
Revie always insisted to have a successful club everything needed to be right from the management at the top right down to the tea-lady
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

1964white wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:21 pm Revie always insisted to have a successful club everything needed to be right from the management at the top right down to the tea-lady
My God....I am agreeing with Leon.....hit that report button !!!!!!!!1
hector

Post by hector »

Already done it.....

Who are you and how did you get into Ronans account??
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Ronan wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:23 pm My God....I am agreeing with Leon.....hit that report button !!!!!!!!1
:rol: :rol:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

hector wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:31 pm Already done it.....

Who are you and how did you get into Ronans account??
I'll check your report immediately Hector :lol:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:13 pm That's where we are heading if Radz & co are unable to resolve the shambles they have created
Oh I don't think so, we seem to be ok financially and I don't see any relegation threat this or next season. Heck will have to get things right soon or he's gone and hopefully lessons learnt.
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

hector wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:17 pm I think Radz only brought Hecky here to make a point..... For ages the "fans" have been crying out for a young English manager, he has now put one in, and it has failed, so come the end of the season (or maybe before) he will say something like " I tried it your way, now it is back to my way" and will bring in another youngish foreign manager and revert to the TC method of play........
I hope you are right at least with the bringing in a new manager and reverting to a method of playing football.
Clive
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by Clive »

If he wanted to make that point he could have stuck with TC and let him finish in the top 6.

It could be that he gave the fans what they wanted because he just wants their money, not what's best for them in the long term.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Clive wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:39 pm If he wanted to make that point he could have stuck with TC and let him finish in the top 6.

It could be that he gave the fans what they wanted because he just wants their money, not what's best for them in the long term.
Top 6 when?