Not clinical and lack of leadership

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Not clinical and lack of leadership

Post by Cjay »

faaip wrote:Where was it he had all day in the box after clever work from Pablo? Still to too long. I think that's the chance CJ is referring too
Thats the one, he had ages if he hit it with his left but he dallied and chance was gone, must have been Millwall or maybe Ipswich. He has been very good but even against Wednesday he should have had one, went near when far was more sensible
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Cjay »

Coming back to bite us again :(

How many games should we have won far more convincingly? Forest 1st time, Boro, Sunderland, Burton 1st time (5 could have been 8), Bristol City.

How many games didnt we win where we should have? Preston, Wood missed 2 or 3, Dallas i think had a chance, Fulham, Wood goal wrongly disallowed, Phillips had a chance and Wood as well. Notts Forest today, not a great performance but should have won convincingly. Sheffield Wednesday we lost 3-0 but by there own admission should have been 2 or 3 up before they had scored.

Its frustrating :cry:

Bit more clinical and we are 12 points better off.
Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Just look at Man City and some of the chances they have missed. Especially v Newcastle they were left clinging onto a point when they should have been out of sight. Similarly when they played MU they had loads of chance to go 3-1 up yet needed a great save from their keeper to win 2-1. I doubt Pep Guardiola is too stressed about it though.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote:Just look at Man City and some of the chances they have missed. Especially v Newcastle they were left clinging onto a point when they should have been out of sight. Similarly when they played MU they had loads of chance to go 3-1 up yet needed a great save from their keeper to win 2-1. I doubt Pep Guardiola is too stressed about it though
Pep won't because Citeh are on a different planet & class prevails as they walk the premiership whilst we trudge about in an ordinary championship with our fans hoping we can scrape a play-off place
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Cjay wrote:Coming back to bite us again :(

How many games should we have won far more convincingly? Forest 1st time, Boro, Sunderland, Burton 1st time (5 could have been 8), Bristol City.

How many games didnt we win where we should have? Preston, Wood missed 2 or 3, Dallas i think had a chance, Fulham, Wood goal wrongly disallowed, Phillips had a chance and Wood as well. Notts Forest today, not a great performance but should have won convincingly. Sheffield Wednesday we lost 3-0 but by there own admission should have been 2 or 3 up before they had scored.

Its frustrating :cry:

Bit more clinical and we are 12 points better off.
Clinical is not in our make-up Cjay, you need more class upfront to achieve that attribute