Leeds v Rotherham : Team/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Re: Leeds v Rotherham : Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by woodfordwhites »

im glad all those that was happy about there promotion.pppffffttt as i said at that point we could do without another yorky derby there you go.........fkn mugs
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

BRING BACK REDDERS! :evil:
drsdadsotherson
First Team
First Team

Post by drsdadsotherson »

Some nice play until we went behind, then we just seemed to lose it completely.
Despite the nice play I think I counted just 4 shots on target. The fact that this is an improvement on recent performances is even more worrying. Maybe we should focus more on what we are capable of playing and less on what the coach would like to see?
Adryan could well be worth every bit of the hype he came to us with. I'd like to see him get a start soon and see what he can do over 90 mins.

On a side note, since when was grabbing a player by the shoulder and wrenching him backwards to the floor not a bookable offence, yet pushing a player away with a ball is? You see keepers shoving players away from a goal kick every match, so why was it a booking for Silvestri? :duno:
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

drsdadsotherson wrote: Adryan could well be worth every bit of the hype he came to us with. I'd like to see him get a start soon and see what he can do over 90 mins.

On a side note, since when was grabbing a player by the shoulder and wrenching him backwards to the floor not a bookable offence, yet pushing a player away with a ball is? You see keepers shoving players away from a goal kick every match, so why was it a booking for Silvestri? :duno:
Agree with both these points. I thought Adryan was great, loved his skills and two shots on goal. :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

drsdadsotherson wrote:
That ref was a total short arsed imbecile. Agree totally.

I think Adryan is a player for NEXT season. He looks unfit (STILL?) and dancing on the pitch was not needed tonight. I like his arrogance and confidence - if only his football could match that.
Sharp can pish off now. The opposite of Adryan. At least the kid looks a promise for the future. Sharp is a promise for a Lg2 club in January.
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

Twiggster wrote:BRING BACK REDDERS! :evil:
dont start all that bollox. you agreed at the time with me about there promotion .darko will come good,just another fkn derby that we could do without
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

Absolute awful performance after we went in front. For the opening 30 minutes we kept the ball for fun, lacked penetration but controlled the game. Once we got the goal surely that was game over, we'd simply keep the ball and frustrate Rotherham who had no cutting edge and no way to hurt us. But no the team starts playing like 11 individuals, no support for the man with the ball, people holding the ball too long or trying low percentage passes. Absolutely awful and we got what we deserved. Only ray of hope were the performances of Antenucci and Adryan.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

woodfordwhites wrote: dont start all that bollox. you agreed at the time with me about there promotion .darko will come good,just another fkn derby that we could do without
I'm beginning to wonder about Darko. His subs bench was crap and his subs even worse and at the wrong times.
Where the feck was Dawson? :duno:

Some serious thought needs to go into our midfield play, with all the options we have. Dawson is fit - Adryan isn't.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:
I'm beginning to wonder about Darko. His subs bench was crap and his subs even worse and at the wrong times.
Where the feck was Dawson? :duno:

Some serious thought needs to go into our midfield play, with all the options we have. Dawson is fit - Adryan isn't.
FFS don't start :roll: Adryan looked very fit and lively to me tonight. :bear:
ldsutd
First Team
First Team

Post by ldsutd »

I thought Adryan looked well worth all the hype. He looked hungry for the ball and was desperate for the ball to be passed to him early and I truly think he will get us goals.
Why was Doukara still on the pitch in the second half? He only did one good pass all game the rest of the time he was woeful, his first touch and passes was shocking.
It was a game of two halfs Rufc came out in the second half wanting it more than us.

THE REF WAS F***ING SHITE!!!!! how did Pringle not get a booking for throwing Austin to the floor and the linesmen wasn't much better throwings given to wrong teams :twisted:
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote:
FFS don't start :roll: Adryan looked very fit and lively to me tonight. :bear:
Yes - but you fancy him :nahnah:
CptCrash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Twitter: @foxobilly

Post by CptCrash »

unacceptable.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:
Yes - but you fancy him :nahnah:
Lol but no. He livened things up and should start. :bear:
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

Leeds on leeds.. Not grear
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Twitter: lufcrace

Post by LUFCRACE »

Two things.
1. Do Rotherham actually have a stand called 'The Recycling Stand'
2. Why is VLR empty so soon after a game on a Friday night?

(The game? Excellent first half which I found hard to be disappointed with away from home, then we fell apart. Adryan looks an exciting talent.)
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
CptCrash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by CptCrash »

3 players who have been good all season tonight went awol. Silvestre/Bianchi/Doukara.

Really pissed off.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Wolfetoneleeds wrote:Leeds on leeds.. Not grear

Yer on the wrong forum mate - did you mean to click on facko??? :roflmao:
Wolfetoneleeds
Manager
Manager

Post by Wolfetoneleeds »

No mate,, was leeds on leeds.
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

So bloody frustrated after that non show in the second half !
We had control of the game and yet just didnt come out the changing rooms after the break ?!

Thing that got me, we kept possession so well before we scored, overplayed if anything, with too many side ways passes in our half but when it was time to actually do that in the second half we didnt do it !!

I'm sure I speak for all LUFC fans when saying, I was so confident at HT that we would go on and win it and so to actually lose is just a total sickener !!

On the positive side, and have to say credit where it's due, Adryan did live up to the hype after coming on.
I was a doubter but here definitely gave us a much needed spark !

Problem is how the hell do we get him,Mowatt and Lewis Cook ( who I thought was superb in the first half ) into te same team ?! Only way I can see how Adryan can fit in, is if Doukara ( who was terrible ) is dropped and so we play the Brazilian off Attenuci. Only issue then is we start to look very lightweight in the middle.

Norwich away next, cant say I'm expecting much there :-(
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
CptCrash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by CptCrash »

Indeed, assuming a loss at Norwich then Wolves on Saturday could be Darko's last stand. REDDERS!!!!!!!