Egg has been scrambled?

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
gessa

Re: Egg has been scrambled?

Post by gessa »

Very rare the early favourite gets the job, it's a tactic used by the bookies to get a lot of money put on someone who's not going to get the job, next week someone who's about 20/1 now, will have their odds slashed to near evens another tactic they use to bring in the money.
hector

Post by hector »

So who would your money be on Ges??
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

eastyorkshirewhite wrote:Have been in the company of my 5 friends who travel every where and at the moment none of us are going to renew our season tickets the first time in over 30years.
Tell me you are joking :shock: :shock: :shock:
joelufc20
First Team
First Team

Post by joelufc20 »

Id like us to give tim Sherwood a go, failing that Gio trappatoni
REST IN PEACE GARY SPEED LEEDS UNITED LEGEND

[url}http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/gallery ... n-pictures[/url]
gessa

Post by gessa »

hector wrote:So who would your money be on Ges??
I honestly haven't got a clue who he will choose, second guessing Cellino will be difficult.
Who do I think would do a good job, well if he's after a coach rather than a manager and being realistic who we could get, then I would choose Chris Hughton.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

eastyorkshirewhite wrote:It goes from bad to worse now an non-league manager is been touted as the new coach/manager we are in the crap no new strip at the moment,no pre-season games seem to be arranged we are been linked with players from the likes of Peterborough and the relegated Yeovil plus Morrison is back on list come Monday we should be looking at far better players than this.We have a winding up order on us the owner faces more court cases and lets face it McCormack will leave now plus Byram has stated he his having to buy his food at sub-way due to Thorpe Arch been closed.Have been in the company of my 5 friends who travel every where and at the moment none of us are going to renew our season tickets the first time in over 30years.

Cellino is working his way through a lot of crap at the moment from what I can see. A new strip isn't a problem, players are always being linked with clubs, Morison had never left the list. McCormack is contracted to us he cannot just simply leave. Awwww bless, Byram has to buy his own food, hold the front page :roll: I would happily buy a season ticket if I were in a better financial position. :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote:

Byram has to buy his own food, hold the front page :roll:
Pampered footballers syndrome comes to mind :roll:
MikeLufc6
Ballboy
Ballboy
Twitter: @michaelwiseman6

Post by MikeLufc6 »

New manager suggestions?
Only live once..Enjoy it do what YOU want!!!
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

1964white wrote:
Nobody can buy ST's right now, as the club can't trade until the winding up order case is resolved. Which looks like being delayed further, as that scumbag Haigh is still in a Bahrain gaol. :duno:
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

MikeLufc6 wrote:New manager suggestions?
CELLINO is our new manager, Mike - do keep up! :) He is looking for a coach or two, but not a manager.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Twiggster wrote:
Nobody can buy ST's right now, as the club can't trade until the winding up order case is resolved. Which looks like being delayed further, as that scumbag Haigh is still in a Bahrain gaol. :duno:
"Supporters are currently unable to pay for their Season Ticket using the credit or debit card option online, in person or via post.

The five month interest free instalment plan provided by Zebra Finance is still available for fans to spread the cost of their season ticket and the club is urging fans to use this option. You can also pay for your Season Ticket using cheque or cash in person at the Ticket Office. For further information, please contact Ticket Services on 0871 334 1992"

Mine should be in the in tray :-D
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Post by Martyn »

1964white wrote:
"Supporters are currently unable to pay for their Season Ticket using the credit or debit card option online, in person or via post.

The five month interest free instalment plan provided by Zebra Finance is still available for fans to spread the cost of their season ticket and the club is urging fans to use this option. You can also pay for your Season Ticket using cheque or cash in person at the Ticket Office. For further information, please contact Ticket Services on 0871 334 1992"

Mine should be in the in tray :-D
I wonder what they are doing with the cheques, they obviously can't pay them into the frozen bank account.
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Guildford White wrote:
I wonder what they are doing with the cheques, they obviously can't pay them into the frozen bank account.
Tis all a bit silly - but hey ho -It's LUFC... :roflmao:
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

1964white wrote:
No we are not we are really fed up with all the crap we are been fed we don't believe a word of what is coming out of Elland Road at the moment.Think we may just chose games at Elland Road and buy membership so at least we can still enjoy our trips away.I myself have never been so low with the club in all the years I have followed them one of the 5 in thinking of packing it in all together and he has had a season ticket for 25years.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Guildford White wrote:
I did wonder about that line.... :duno:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

eastyorkshirewhite wrote: No we are not we are really fed up with all the crap we are been fed we don't believe a word of what is coming out of Elland Road at the moment.Think we may just chose games at Elland Road and buy membership so at least we can still enjoy our trips away.I myself have never been so low with the club in all the years I have followed them one of the 5 in thinking of packing it in all together and he has had a season ticket for 25years.
I for one can understand your feelings/motives but surely staying away from ER is not going to help LUFC :(
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Egg has been scrambled?

Post by Martyn »

Maybe the ultimate aim is not for people to put money into LUFC? Maybe at bottom we follow a club through thick and thin because they excite us, they give our weekends a focal point. They occupy our thoughts between matches, they give us something to talk about, we suffer the lows because of the joys of the occasional high.

Following a club is a lot like being in love and getting married, but marriages can fail too.

If you feel the club you love is messing you about then you can fall out of love. You no longer want to spend every waking hour with them, indifference starts to creep in. And at that stage why would you put vast amounts of your hard-earned money into the pockets of an Italian billionaire?
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
trooper20
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by trooper20 »

billie1 wrote:I really thought BM would have done better given what he did at Reading . I don't remember clueless tactics and gutless surrender being par for the course at the Madjeski ? Clearly a man of integrity and should be respected as such . Relieved he's gone . On the other hand goodness knows what'll happen now .

Really?.. Did you watch Reading in the premiership last time> Certainly not gutless but majorly tactically unaware
trooper20
Ballboy
Ballboy

Post by trooper20 »

theleedsmango wrote:

Don't know how they get derive these odds. Anything below Carbone and Hockaday is pure nonsense.

Zola, Matteo and MacKay will be kicking the doors down to get a chance at that opportunity.
Dark horse could be Nigel Adkins
gessa

Post by gessa »

trooper20 wrote: A
Dark horse could be Nigel Adkins
Good shout