Leeds v Ipswich - Team/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds v Ipswich - Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by Twiggster »

CSA wrote:Used to be part of the 'Bearpit' known as Waccoe, tend to just read threads n posts on there these days, not worth the hassle posting your honest opinions,now I just, look, laugh, shake my head, and move on....
X2 :tup:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:

we've lost a decent number of posters since the last TOMA thread.... it takes me about 30 seconds a visit to catch up here..plus anything I post..I'm not interested in the racing thread, birthdays, etc so that's no surprise
At least our Racing & many other threads are more interesting than the drivel on waccoe mate

Quality above quantity for me anyday......oh & there mods were knobs which drove about twelve of us away from the forum

I still read but I refuse to post on there from a principle point of view
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

1964white wrote:
At least our Racing & many other threads are more interesting than the drivel on waccoe mate

Quality above quantity for me anyday......oh & there mods were knobs which drove about twelve of us away from the forum

I still read but I refuse to post on there from a principle point of view
not dissing the quality of thread here, but I don't need to read the Racing thread anymore...I never watch racing, no clue who the jockeys are and couldn't name a single trainer..never really could. I'm just very good with numbers...all I did was look at a race card, strike out who couldn't win then picked from the rest based on odds and conditions..it works best with National Hunt..I think flat racing is more corrupt or at the very least flawed..

Waccoe mods are hardly around these days, they're busy in their own forum...not sure I could name more that 4.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

faaip wrote:
not dissing the quality of thread here, but I don't need to read the Racing thread anymore...I never watch racing, no clue who the jockeys are and couldn't name a single trainer..never really could. I'm just very good with numbers...all I did was look at a race card, strike out who couldn't win then picked from the rest based on odds and conditions..it works best with National Hunt..I think flat racing is more corrupt or at the very least flawed..

Waccoe mods are hardly around these days, they're busy in their own forum...not sure I could name more that 4.
A friend of mine use to adopt a similar system as a betting strategy on the horses.
I have similar reservations about the flat, give me the NH anyday

What do mean with regard to the mods being busy in their own forum ?
CSA
First Team
First Team

Post by CSA »

1964white wrote:
A friend of mine use to adopt a similar system as a betting strategy on the horses.
I have similar reservations about the flat, give me the NH anyday

What do mean with regard to the mods being busy in their own forum ?

Probably means the Elite got more Elitist :?
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Please everyone - no bitching about other Leeds forums or their mods please. Every forum has its place, as an outlet for fans to say their piece. :tup:
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Twiggster wrote:Please everyone - no bitching about other Leeds forums or their mods please. Every forum has its place, as an outlet for fans to say their piece. :tup:
No bitchin' :evil: I'm off to waccoe :mrgreen:
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

mods tend to stay in the contributors forum ....haven't seen Poley post in years...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

faaip wrote:mods tend to stay in the contributors forum ....haven't seen Poley post in years...
Bri is busy 24/7 trying to keep the servers updated/rebooted etc! He has my sympathy.