Huddersfield v Leeds - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Huddersfield v Leeds - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by 1964white »

Surely BM will play the same formation & team (barring injuries) on Saturday
60sUnited
First Team
First Team

Re: Huddersfield v Leeds - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by 60sUnited »

Yes he must play same team and formation if possible and it will be interesting to see how we fare against what will be much tougher opponents than Brum. If we can carry on with the confidence shown on Sunday and get the 3 points our wagon will be rolling !!
weasel
Superstar
Superstar

Post by weasel »

I would like to see Hunt back in the side along with getting Morrison back from Millwall.

This is the only way we can avoid the sort of incidents that befell 64. Scoring goals is unsafe.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

weasel wrote:I would like to see Hunt back in the side along with getting Morrison back from Millwall.

This is the only way we can avoid the sort of incidents that befell 64. Scoring goals is unsafe.
:roflmao:

Careful tho - Boy Hunt got a hat trick in the ressies today! :shock:
1964white

Post by 1964white »

weasel wrote:I would like to see Hunt back in the side along with getting Morrison back from Millwall.

:hahaha: :hahaha:
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Brilliant :lol:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor
Twitter: @richleeds64

Post by rich_leeds64 »

It's essential that we keep the same side and allow them to carry the momentum into Huddersfields cup final. They will raise their game and the crowd will up the atmosphere therefore we need to get straight into attacking mode to subdue any threat and quieten their fans. Huddersfield will be without their goal machine Vaughan who was sent off at Leicester. This should be a good derby game and having a lot of Town fans as friends one I'm desperate for us to win.
Looking at the official site, we could have Dexter Blackstock on the bench....not too sure about him.
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Post by Martyn »

rich_leeds64 wrote:It's essential that we keep the same side and allow them to carry the momentum into Huddersfields cup final. They will raise their game and the crowd will up the atmosphere therefore we need to get straight into attacking mode to subdue any threat and quieten their fans. Huddersfield will be without their goal machine Vaughan who was sent off at Leicester. This should be a good derby game and having a lot of Town fans as friends one I'm desperate for us to win.
Looking at the official site, we could have Dexter Blackstock on the bench....not too sure about him.
As I said to 64white on text, I trust Brian to bring in the right people - who would have thought that Jason Roberts would have ben such an inspired signing for Reading?
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by rich_leeds64 »

I do trust our managers ability to see potential, I'm not convinced by Dexter Blackstocks strike rate and disciplinary record, but should we sign him on loan I'll give him a chance to prove himself.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

I think Blackstock improves us, not my favourite player but would be a nice fit here. I'd play him up front alongside Smith.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Gurj
Manager
Manager

Post by Gurj »

I would think Blackstock will start on the bench on Saturday a) given our last performance/result and b) he's lack of match fitness.
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
Brader
First Team
First Team

Post by Brader »

I think blackstock is a good solid addition to a championship side.

Brum result means id like to see Big lad keep his place upfront with macca
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Gurj wrote:I would think Blackstock will start on the bench on Saturday a) given our last performance/result and b) he's lack of match fitness.

of course, my point was for the future...once match fit
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Charity Shield 69
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Charity Shield 69 »

Can we expect the same level of performance this week? Will the new formation work against this opposition, this week? Can the crucial wing backs produce the balance between offence and defence, especially Warnock? Will McCormack continue to miss straightforward opportunities to score? Can the skipper reproduce such a commanding performance?
I'm expecting the unexpected, and looking forward to it.

Cheers,
CS69
Cheers,
CS69
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Charity Shield 69 wrote:Can we expect the same level of performance this week? Will the new formation work against this opposition, this week? Can the crucial wing backs produce the balance between offence and defence, especially Warnock? Will McCormack continue to miss straightforward opportunities to score? Can the skipper reproduce such a commanding performance?
I'm expecting the unexpected, and looking forward to it.

Cheers,
CS69
That sounded like the voice over at the end of a soap lol I think we will win tomorrow, Blackstock will come off the bench and score a screamer :) :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Unfortunately I have failed my late fitness test & I'm unable to support my team at Huddersfield tomorrow :( all down to one idiotic knobhead :x
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

1964white wrote:Unfortunately I have failed my late fitness test & I'm unable to support my team at Huddersfield tomorrow :( all down to one idiotic knobhead :x
Hope you feel ok soon if you are bit un-sure it is the safest way you could jostled about easily.
Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager

Post by Drs.Dad »

1964white wrote:Unfortunately I have failed my late fitness test & I'm unable to support my team at Huddersfield tomorrow :( all down to one idiotic knobhead :x

Sorry to hear that Leon, you'll just have to sit at home with your best pink jumper on and listen to the match!
:twisted:
rich_leeds64
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Post by rich_leeds64 »

Hard luck having to miss the game but at least it's BBC radio Leeds these days.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

rich_leeds64 wrote:Hard luck having to miss the game but at least it's BBC radio Leeds these days.
That's not a good thing :evil: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.