Donny v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
paddy parrott
Manager
Manager

Re: Donny v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by paddy parrott »

Great team display it seems from Leeds United, and thanks for the reports chaps.
On wards and hopefully upwards from now and let,s get behind them again at weekend. PP.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Norm wrote:It's just so great to see and feel the enthusiasm and togetherness.
64, excellent report and you make a great cheerleader for our manager and squad.
Fan-bloody-tastic. I wish to heck I could get to games, more than ever this season.

MOT

Maybe one day Norm
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Just seen a re-run of the goals. Pearce had a super game but didn't get close enough to Paynter for the goal conceded. Both Lees & Pearce are often guilty of these lapses, need to get tighter to their markers !
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Emsley »

interesting, this young lad coming out of no place. the positive vibe coming from Brian and the team is starting to ooze. get that win v qpr...
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
1964white

Post by 1964white »

Shields53 wrote:
Fancy writing a brief match report?
Good match report Shieldsy :tup: I leave these type of articles to the experts :-D
Charity Shield 69
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Charity Shield 69 »

Great to hear so many favourable comments about the team and individual performances v Donny. Fabulous to hear about debuts of Mowatt and Wootten (what is it about 'double t'?) as well as Smiff breaking the scoring drought.
The response from fans reminds me of the similar exuberance following the Donny away league match less than 2 years back.

Cheers,
CS69
Cheers,
CS69
hibbi86
First Team
First Team
Twitter: @Hibbi86

Post by hibbi86 »

Ive been on a constant buzz about the team since i saw luke Murphy socre the late winner at ER against brighton and charge towards the corner where i was stood screaming (John Charles Paddock) with each game passing i get more eager for the next one to arrive although ive only made it to 3 games this season so far im planning on getting to as many as i physically can.

Listening to the your guys reviews and the people on twitter just make me want to be at ER even more on game day! theres nothing that comes close to it when you heard 25k+ Fans in ER singing as one MARCHING ON TOGETHER! makes the hairs on your neck stand up!

MOT
Forever and ever we shall follow are team, because we're Leeds United we rule supreme!