Jimmy Savile Dies

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Re: Jimmy Savile Dies

Post by Ronan »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .....i can say no more !!
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Ronan wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: .....i can say no more !!
Just goes to show there IS a first time for everything :twisted:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

HarryofOz wrote:
Just goes to show there IS a first time for everything :twisted:
i'll see you in Cardiff !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Gino 1959 wrote:Larger than life character and a staple of Saturday evening TV for many of my generation - hope JC has fixed it for JS to be in a very bad place.
If what Twiggs posted is true - and I have no reason to doubt him - then - edit above.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

Ronan wrote:
i'll see you in Cardiff !!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Why Cardiff :duno:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

HarryofOz wrote:
Why Cardiff :duno:
He's Irish, don't worry about it H :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

becchio bear wrote:
:hahaha: :hahaha:
Armleywhite

Post by Armleywhite »

CSA wrote:
Maybe Jimmy failed to fix it for our Twiggs. BTW BB don't look like my signature, that is Nathan Bedford Forrest founder of the KKK.
Im really not having a pop here, but why would you want a photo such a person?
joluafc4eva

Post by joluafc4eva »

Will be interesting to see if anyone of these "victims" comes forward with these accusations now he is dead - as he cant do any harm to them now.
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

Now why did i think we were playing at Cardiff today !!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

becchio bear wrote:
Wrong! He's British. Hence his oft-repeated stupidity :wink:
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

Twiggster wrote:Impatient fekkers! :?
CUR jimmy saVILE was a voluntary porter at the LGI, in the early 70's Meaning he had a pass key to the student nurses' dorm.
My ex wife (then fiancée), was a student nurse at the time and had lodgings in one of the student rooms there, which she shared with 3 other students.
HOW many times, did that perv saVILE "accidentally" use his keys to enter their room, at an hour when the girls would be in various states of undress. Not just their room, but almost EVERY room in the student quarters.
Going into the shower room at the end of the girls' shifts to "clean" - funny how he never went in there at times they were working - just when he knew he'd be able to perv on teenage girls in the showers.
Complaints were made about his behaviour frequently to the board of the LGI, but were hushed up or just ignored, cos of "who" he was.
The girls in my fiancées' room were realy getting scared of him, so one evening me and another of the girls' boyfriends sneaked into their room after the girls came off duty. He used his master key to "accidentally" walk in - and me and the lad were in his face. He went white and ran out. 2 mins later he was back with security to have me and the other lad thrown out. (No male friends allowed in student nurses rooms rule!)...
He warned the girls if owt was said, they would lose their jobs. He never went back to their room again, but continued doing the same thing in other student rooms.
Moving on 6 months...
Student nurses Xmas ball at Leeds Poly. I was one of the DJ's for the mobile disco they hired. Was a great evening with everyone having fun. In walks saVILE and wants to take over the turntables! He was told to fekk off in no uncertain terms.
So he goes on the dance floor. I was on the wheels at the time and one of the other dj's pointed to saVILE dancing close to my fiancée, who was a bit distressed with his attempts to dirty dance her. Mate took over and whilst I was walking towards them, I saw him grope her hard. She slapped his face, he slapped her and I went for him. I had him on the floor in a second and began beating the crap out of him. Now, I'm no fighter but I had the red mist and he was begging me to stop.
Luckily the two bouncers on duty were mates of mine and let me pummel him a good while, until I'd calmed down a bit. They finally pulled me off him and threw him out, giving him a few more kicks along the way. I walked back onstage to a round of applause.
SaVILE tried to bring assault charges against me and the bouncers but there were a LOT of witnesses who saw him grope my girlfriend and it was all hushed up.
Hushed up, like his attempted rape of another student nurse, who was only saved as an ambulance man happened to be in the vicinity and heard the lass scream. SaVILE laughed it off as "a bit of fun". Lass too scared to make a police statement. Again, all complaints were hushed over and ignored..."you can't accuse a saint like jimmy - he is working here for free", was the reply from the top.
My PERSONAL experience of the twot.
Then you have a mate of mine (yes, ok, not my personal experience - but I have heard this from his daughter's mouth), after the lass (8 at the time) was on Jim'llfix it, at the studios.
"When Daddy went to sign some papers, Jimmy was stroking my leg and was trying to touch my nickers"...
He admitted he held her leg to "comfort her as she was scared". She never actually did the show, as she didn't want to be near him.
Jimmy saVILE was a horrible and detestable pervert, which was glossed over as he was a media darling. Untouchable for those who he abused.
I am happy I got to kick the crap out of him.
id like to no what record was playing when you beat sir beast up ? :)
woodfordwhites
First Team
First Team

Post by woodfordwhites »

was it jimmy mac . or tiger feet. now then
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

always creeped me out when on TV as a kid....never a fan, always turned him off or over. but despite the rumours RIP
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggs will be pleased to know that his body is going to The Queens Hotel tomorrow in a closed casket for folk to pay their respects to him before the funeral. :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

becchio bear wrote:Twiggs will be pleased to know that his body is going to The Queens Hotel tomorrow in a closed casket for folk to pay their respects to him before the funeral. :bear:
Who fixed that for him?
PaulUSA
First Team
First Team

Post by PaulUSA »

becchio bear wrote:Twiggs will be pleased to know that his body is going to The Queens Hotel tomorrow in a closed casket for folk to pay their respects to him before the funeral. :bear:
The Queens Hotel?? Why would they take him all the way to New York City? :duno:

(Yeah, yeah, I know, cuz he was a dirty perv.)
Helplessly hoping
Armleywhite

Post by Armleywhite »

joluafc4eva wrote:Will be interesting to see if anyone of these "victims" comes forward with these accusations now he is dead - as he cant do any harm to them now.
Well, they have been coming forward and a very different picture has now been painted!

This just goes to show how easy it is for the majority to be taken in by a larger than life persona. Apologies if I doubted you Bill.

It is now becoming crystal clear that he is t he tip of the iceberg. Last nights programme "Exposure" hinted that some very high political figures may have been protecting him?? Lets hope that the truth eventuallyt comes out, no matter how high.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

again....did we dig him up and kill him again!
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"