Jimmy Savile Dies

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Jimmy Savile Dies

Post by becchio bear »

According to Sky Jimmy Savile has died at home in Leeds aged 84.

RIP :(

:bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
gessa

Re: Jimmy Savile Dies

Post by gessa »

RIP
Spent many a Sunday morning trying to get a bonus 15 points by remembering the (brackets).
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds

Jimmy Savile Dies

Post by Dr.Leeds »

Rattle, rattle, skeleton, skeleton...

RIP.
white.riot

Post by white.riot »

eueueueueueueueu

The man from Mecca - RIP.
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Emsley »

Dam.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

Just interupted the Radio 5 commentary game to announce Jimmy''s sad death

Died on his own at his home in Leeds

RIP Sir Jimmy Savile
chicagowhite
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by chicagowhite »

City of Leeds legend & National icon I hope LUFC celebrate a legendary loiner before the game tomorrow
7 Years of Lies, while L-U-F-C dies

"I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. Their fans are the scum of the earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make sure this happens."

A quote from Mr Bates - 1984
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Twitter: lufcrace

Post by LUFCRACE »

I'm surprised he was only 84. Kind of thought he was one of those who was going to go on forever!

R.I.P. Jimmy
BRING BACK BRADDERS

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Larger than life character and a staple of Saturday evening TV for many of my generation - hope JC has fixed it for JS to be in a good place. RIP.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
joluafc4eva

Post by joluafc4eva »

Heard about this while out shopping - very sad news indeed - a lovely man.

RIP Sir Jimmy Savile
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

Just heard...a very unorthodox character.....but that makes life so much brighter....RIP Jimmy :( but also :wink:

How's about that then !!!
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! At last the slimy, sexist, neopaedophile has gone! If ever I detested a person it was that horrible, detestable scumbag!
The LGI student nursing home is a safer place now :twisted:
No rip from me, after my personal experiences with him.
joluafc4eva

Post by joluafc4eva »

Twiggster wrote:YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! At last the slimy, sexist, neopaedophile has gone! If ever I detested a person it was that horrible, detestable scumbag!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

He raised loads of money for charity - how anyone can wish him dead I dont know. :duno:
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! At last the slimy, sexist, neopaedophile has gone! If ever I detested a person it was that horrible, detestable scumbag!

Go on then Twiggs do tell? :bear:
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

becchio bear wrote:

Go on then Twiggs do tell? :bear:
...this has also interested me,but with no surprise....DO TELL Twiggs !!!
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
Armleywhite

Post by Armleywhite »

Ronan wrote:
...this has also interested me,but with no surprise....DO TELL Twiggs !!!
He never fixed it for Twiggs to have the sheep worrying charges dropped!!
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

Come on Twiggs, we're waiting here with baited breath for your revelations :roll: :bear:
CSA
First Team
First Team

Post by CSA »

becchio bear wrote:Come on Twiggs, we're waiting here with baited breath for your revelations :roll: :bear:
Maybe Jimmy failed to fix it for our Twiggs. BTW BB don't look like my signature, that is Nathan Bedford Forrest founder of the KKK.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

CSA wrote:
Maybe Jimmy failed to fix it for our Twiggs. BTW BB don't look like my signature, that is Nathan Bedford Forrest founder of the KKK.
Seems that our leader is too busy posting on waccoe to answer my question :roll: Ok you may not look like your signature but I can't get that image out of my head when I see one of your posts :lol: :bear:
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Impatient fekkers! :?
CUR jimmy saVILE was a voluntary porter at the LGI, in the early 70's Meaning he had a pass key to the student nurses' dorm.
My ex wife (then fiancée), was a student nurse at the time and had lodgings in one of the student rooms there, which she shared with 3 other students.
HOW many times, did that perv saVILE "accidentally" use his keys to enter their room, at an hour when the girls would be in various states of undress. Not just their room, but almost EVERY room in the student quarters.
Going into the shower room at the end of the girls' shifts to "clean" - funny how he never went in there at times they were working - just when he knew he'd be able to perv on teenage girls in the showers.
Complaints were made about his behaviour frequently to the board of the LGI, but were hushed up or just ignored, cos of "who" he was.
The girls in my fiancées' room were realy getting scared of him, so one evening me and another of the girls' boyfriends sneaked into their room after the girls came off duty. He used his master key to "accidentally" walk in - and me and the lad were in his face. He went white and ran out. 2 mins later he was back with security to have me and the other lad thrown out. (No male friends allowed in student nurses rooms rule!)...
He warned the girls if owt was said, they would lose their jobs. He never went back to their room again, but continued doing the same thing in other student rooms.
Moving on 6 months...
Student nurses Xmas ball at Leeds Poly. I was one of the DJ's for the mobile disco they hired. Was a great evening with everyone having fun. In walks saVILE and wants to take over the turntables! He was told to fekk off in no uncertain terms.
So he goes on the dance floor. I was on the wheels at the time and one of the other dj's pointed to saVILE dancing close to my fiancée, who was a bit distressed with his attempts to dirty dance her. Mate took over and whilst I was walking towards them, I saw him grope her hard. She slapped his face, he slapped her and I went for him. I had him on the floor in a second and began beating the crap out of him. Now, I'm no fighter but I had the red mist and he was begging me to stop.
Luckily the two bouncers on duty were mates of mine and let me pummel him a good while, until I'd calmed down a bit. They finally pulled me off him and threw him out, giving him a few more kicks along the way. I walked back onstage to a round of applause.
SaVILE tried to bring assault charges against me and the bouncers but there were a LOT of witnesses who saw him grope my girlfriend and it was all hushed up.
Hushed up, like his attempted rape of another student nurse, who was only saved as an ambulance man happened to be in the vicinity and heard the lass scream. SaVILE laughed it off as "a bit of fun". Lass too scared to make a police statement. Again, all complaints were hushed over and ignored..."you can't accuse a saint like jimmy - he is working here for free", was the reply from the top.
My PERSONAL experience of the twot.
Then you have a mate of mine (yes, ok, not my personal experience - but I have heard this from his daughter's mouth), after the lass (8 at the time) was on Jim'llfix it, at the studios.
"When Daddy went to sign some papers, Jimmy was stroking my leg and was trying to touch my nickers"...
He admitted he held her leg to "comfort her as she was scared". She never actually did the show, as she didn't want to be near him.
Jimmy saVILE was a horrible and detestable pervert, which was glossed over as he was a media darling. Untouchable for those who he abused.
I am happy I got to kick the crap out of him.