Bradford City v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Re: Bradford City v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by Martyn »

Don't be silly, this was a League Cup game, an ideal chance to try out the youngsters. Why bother trying out Norris? What do we need to know about him that we didn't already know?
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

Guildford White wrote:Don't be silly, this was a League Cup game, an ideal chance to try out the youngsters. Why bother trying out Norris? What do we need to know about him that we didn't already know?

silly?...not me who said send him back...
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager

Post by Drs.Dad »

I was in the Sheffield Hallamshire Hospital yesterday, had an operation on my cervical spine in the morning (successful, you will all be pleased to hear). I paid £15 to get the game on the hospital TV system, and what a waste of money!!!
I don't like blaming a single player for a mistake, but what the hell was Murphy doing? Two of the worst tackles I have seen, not even in an area of the pitch where some extra effort was needed, and in my opinion it lost the game for us.
The man is an idiot!
:evil:
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

Drs.Dad wrote:I was in the Sheffield Hallamshire Hospital yesterday, had an operation on my cervical spine in the morning (successful, you will all be pleased to hear). I paid £15 to get the game on the hospital TV system, and what a waste of money!!!
I don't like blaming a single player for a mistake, but what the hell was Murphy doing? Two of the worst tackles I have seen, not even in an area of the pitch where some extra effort was needed, and in my opinion it lost the game for us.
The man is an idiot!
:evil:
Happy your op was successful, Pete :tup: - but why didn't you watch online on your laptop?