Leeds v Yeovil - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Yeovil - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by 1964white » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Drs.Dad wrote:

You mean Rudi saves his best performances for when I'm there??? :mrgreen: I believe he's on of those players who, when he is good, he's very good, when he's bad he's awful..... that's life at this level. When one of those blasters actually hits the net, people will rave about his goal. I like Rudi, don't shoot me for it... there are some who actually adored Brolin!
:shock: :wink:
He does save his best for you DD :tup: it's just the word class & Rudi don't go together :shock:

Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager

Post by Drs.Dad » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:49 pm

1964white wrote:
He does save his best for you DD :tup: it's just the word class & Rudi don't go together :shock:

You, Sir. are a curmudgeon! This coming from one who regularly argued with Twiggs about the way he regularly dissed certain players. Class, in respect to players, is in the eye of the beholder, and my eye tells me that Rudi is a pretty good player when driving forward in support of the strikers, I like him, you don't, fair enough!
:wink:

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Drs.Dad wrote:

You, Sir. are a curmudgeon! This coming from one who regularly argued with Twiggs about the way he regularly dissed certain players. Class, in respect to players, is in the eye of the beholder, and my eye tells me that Rudi is a pretty good player when driving forward in support of the strikers, I like him, you don't, fair enough!

Didn't say I don't like Rudi DD :mrgreen:

MeeTa
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Post by MeeTa » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:21 pm

Drs.Dad wrote:

:hahaha: