Sloths v Rams - Team/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Re: Sloths v Rams - Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by MeeTa »

faaip wrote:
don't think so

i do
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

MeeTa wrote:
i do

maybe you're just a negative guy.....I'm a realist
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
CSA
First Team
First Team

Post by CSA »

What an absolute shower, first time ever left the ground after Derby scored their second, we are in deep S*it...
CardiffWhite
First Team
First Team

Post by CardiffWhite »

So Warnock comes in to get us promoted and ends up getting us into a relegation battle. What crap form we have. How many points can we get from the remaining 6 games. I could see us getting 3 points from 3 draws (which matches our last 6 games):

Away: Charlton
Home: Shef Wed
Home: Burnley
Away: Birmingham
Home: Brighton

Doesn't bode well. :(
ash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ash »

CardiffWhite wrote:So Warnock comes in to get us promoted and ends up getting us into a relegation battle. What crap form we have. How many points can we get from the remaining 6 games. I could see us getting 3 points from 3 draws (which matches our last 6 games):

Away: Charlton
Home: Shef Wed
Home: Burnley
Away: Birmingham
Home: Brighton

Doesn't bode well. :(
Nil points.
The original TWAT. The one and only real TWAT.
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

You haven't listed Watford away - not that I can see many points from that game coming our way
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
ash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ash »

HarryofOz wrote:You haven't listed Watford away - not that I can see many points from that game coming our way
Sorry. Make that nil instead. 8-)
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar

Post by HarryofOz »

ash wrote: Sorry. Make that nil instead. 8-)
:lol: :lol:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
Swell Shark
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Swell Shark »

ash wrote: Sorry. Make that nil instead. 8-)
Agreed.
Cant see us getting a single point.
Anyone who says we arent involved in the relegation mix up is deluded. Including Warnock. 0 Wins in 7 matches, and creating bugger all isnt the best form coming into the end of the season, but when all we are doing is sliding towards the trap door, im getting worried.

Time for change for me, Warnock out, and hope the new manager factor brings us enough points to get us away from it all... Otherwise, Warnock staying, we could seriously go down...

The minute Derby scored their equaliser, there was only one way the game was going, and it werent us winning...

'Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapeños--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......'
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Twitter: @EirikOstrem

Post by MeeTa »

faaip wrote:

maybe you're just a negative guy.....I'm a realist

No im not really a negative guy, but on our current form there is a real possibility getting tangled up in the relegation battle. How you can say so certain no its not happening, is beyond me. In your realistic view, were 5 points clear, half the teams below us has a game in hand. Your realist view, has overlooked reality. This is based on Warnock staying ofc
Crude
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Crude »

I am totally disgusted with what happened today. The really bad thing is that ONLY 7 points separate 8th from 22nd. And Warnock's inability to sort things isn't helping, in fact he's seem to have greased the sh*t slide even more blaming everyone else. Time to go Neil.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
markolufc
First Team
First Team

Post by markolufc »

He's basically said he's gone. One more win will get us safety, or a few draws. Can't see us not getting 3-4 points from 6 games, no matter how s**t we are.
Swell Shark
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Swell Shark »

markolufc wrote:He's basically said he's gone. One more win will get us safety, or a few draws. Can't see us not getting 3-4 points from 6 games, no matter how crap we are.
Really? Would you have not said the same of the last 6 tho? 0 Wins, 4 of the 6 matches against teams below us, 3 at home, 2 of which were against teams in the bottom 3? our form isnt getting better either, its worsening at an alarming rate.

Some of our players look bereft of ideas. Not sure what Morison brought to the party today, ability/form was not one of them.

'Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapeños--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......'
Ronan
Manager
Manager

Post by Ronan »

What a pile of shite this season has been...i feel sorry for the fans shelling out their hard earned cash for this week in week out......when will the real Leeds United turn up?...so,so sad :(

BTW...missed the match today as we were out up the snow covered Dromara hills rolling our eggs and sledging down the slopes....a damned site better than what was served up at Elland Rd....and i am not ashamed to say so.....13/14 season can't come quick enough !! :roll:

And the worrying thing is...we're not far off the drop zone ffs !!! :duno:
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
ash
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by ash »

BBC reporting Derby come from behind to stun Leeds. I was watching thinking Leeds go in front to stun themselves.
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

markolufc wrote:He's basically said he's gone. One more win will get us safety, or a few draws. Can't see us not getting 3-4 points from 6 games, no matter how crap we are.
I can't see the 10 clubs between us and relegation places winning all their games either. Relegation not a problem.
How to continue next season IS, with the crap worncock has brought in on decent contracts.
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team

Post by Kyle_5351 »

Redders will get us a few points I reckon. He did well the last time he was care taking. I think he has the balls to relegate the s**t players to the reserves and play the guys he sees week in, week out in the development squad.

The development squad is also a great team to watch. They play football. I am hoping for a few points tbh.
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Ronan wrote:up the snow covered Dromara hills rolling our eggs
Norn Ireland euphemism?
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @MartynStead

Post by Martyn »

OK, so going back to the match.......

Their first goal should never have stood - not only was there a foul on Pearce before the pen, the guy who scored should have been flagged offside as he encroached on the area before the kick was taken.
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
CSA
First Team
First Team

Post by CSA »

Guildford White wrote:OK, so going back to the match.......

Their first goal should never have stood - not only was there a foul on Pearce before the pen, the guy who scored should have been flagged offside as he encroached on the area before the kick was taken.
Clutching at straws we were terrible today regardless.