Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Re: Leeds v Huddersfield - Team/Reports/Ratings

Post by The Subhuman »

BorderReiver wrote:Hadn't we ought to leave it to the new manager to sort out Warnock's mess - he's certainly going to have his work cut out.
nope ..what do you think forums are for... :wink:
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
CSA
First Team
First Team

Post by CSA »

becchio bear wrote:
I find it a little odd that you can have such negative feelings about a player who has only been allowed to play for a matter of minutes and yet when people criticize Morison, a premiership player who has dropped down a division and hasn't covered himself with glory, it is deemed unfair :? :bear:
Fair point BB Which I will answer, I have seen Morison play in the past, and play well, he has been injured since he came here and has been playing with an injury, he is a Welsh International, and has scored goals in the premiership (and showed what he was all about at Palace), Habibooboo hasn't
he came on briefly once as a sub and what I saw (based on years and years of me watching football) didn't inspire me with the confidence that he would make it here, I hope I am wrong I really do but my gut feeling tells me I am not,
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @Becchiobear

Post by becchio bear »

CSA wrote:
Fair point BB Which I will answer, I have seen Morison play in the past, and play well, he has been injured since he came here and has been playing with an injury, he is a Welsh International, and has scored goals in the premiership (and showed what he was all about at Palace), Habibooboo hasn't
he came on briefly once as a sub and what I saw (based on years and years of me watching football) didn't inspire me with the confidence that he would make it here, I hope I am wrong I really do but my gut feeling tells me I am not,
Cheers for replying CSA. Morison may well have played well in the past, i'm sorry but he hasn't played well for us, yes he's scored 3 goals, 2 in one game but the rest of the time he's been shite. If he's injured what the f*ck is he doing playing then? Welsh International? well that doesn't mean a lot really, the Welsh are not renowned for their footballing prowess, hell Ryan Giggs was eligible to play for England and Wales and chose Wales, big mistake. I've watched football for years too..... :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
CSA
First Team
First Team

Post by CSA »

becchio bear wrote:
Cheers for replying CSA. Morison may well have played well in the past, i'm sorry but he hasn't played well for us, yes he's scored 3 goals, 2 in one game but the rest of the time he's been shite. If he's injured what the f*ck is he doing playing then? Welsh International? well that doesn't mean a lot really, the Welsh are not renowned for their footballing prowess, hell Ryan Giggs was eligible to play for England and Wales and chose Wales, big mistake. I've watched football for years too..... :bear:
Women see it from a different perspective to us men, you thought Becchio falling over all the time was cute :wink:
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

CSA wrote:
Women see it from a different perspective to us men, you thought Becchio falling over all the time was cute :wink:
ooooh you cheeky sod, this is where I need the new smiley Gino showcased earlier this evening :P Becchio falling over and scoring 19 goals suits me just fine :tup: :bear:
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

Tbf if Haribou was that good - or was showing it in training - he would have had a lot more game time. It was a strange signing at the time, but Colin has defied logic before by signing Hall, not playing him and bemoaning a lack of balls into the box!
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

Gino 1959 wrote:Tbf if Haribou was that good - or was showing it in training - he would have had a lot more game time. It was a strange signing at the time, but Colin has defied logic before by signing Hall, not playing him and bemoaning a lack of balls into the box!
Colin got rid of Becchio and brought that injury ridden bench warming Norwich reject in his place, he's signed Hall and brought in Habibou and hardly played either of them, he's shoved poleon off, there's no logic with his idiot. :bear:
CSA
First Team
First Team

Post by CSA »

becchio bear wrote:
Colin got rid of Becchio and brought that injury ridden bench warming Norwich reject in his place, he's signed Hall and brought in Habibou and hardly played either of them, he's shoved poleon off, there's no logic with his idiot. :bear:
Sorry You do embarrass yourself BB, Becchio wanted this move to prove he could cut it in the premiership, sadly it was a step too far for the man, Warnock has bought strangely, but think Morison will be one of his better buys given time.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

CSA wrote:
Sorry You do embarrass yourself BB, Becchio wanted this move to prove he could cut it in the premiership, sadly it was a step too far for the man, Warnock has bought strangely, but think Morison will be one of his better buys given time.
Not embarrassed at all CSA. Becchio was happy at Leeds under every other manager apart from Warnock, he started 1st January berating Becchio, blaming him game after game and then came the announcement that Becchio wanted to leave, oh surprise surprise. Morison is shite imo. Give Becchio time in the prem if you're giving Morison time........ :bear:
CSA
First Team
First Team

Post by CSA »

becchio bear wrote:
Not embarrassed at all CSA. Becchio was happy at Leeds under every other manager apart from Warnock, he started 1st January berating Becchio, blaming him game after game and then came the announcement that Becchio wanted to leave, oh surprise surprise. Morison is shite imo. Give Becchio time in the prem if you're giving Morison time........ :bear:

OK let the players do the talking,lets see where we are this time next year with them both.
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

becchio bear wrote:

he was fit enough to play but not match fit...to get match fit you need to play matches...He was also adapting to playing for a new team. those recent finishes were a class apart from what we've seen recently. He has it ..it might take a little time to realise it.
"Never debate an idiot, they'll only drag you down to their level and they have the advantage of experience"
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

faaip wrote:

he was fit enough to play but not match fit...to get match fit you need to play matches...He was also adapting to playing for a new team. those recent finishes were a class apart from what we've seen recently. He has it ..it might take a little time to realise it.
Ok. Becchio also is adapting to playing for a new team, he has moved up a division, should be piss ball for morison moving down a division :bear:
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar

Post by The Subhuman »

becchio bear wrote:
Ok. Becchio also is adapting to playing for a new team, he has moved up a division, should be piss ball for morison moving down a division :bear:
Preaching to the choir lass ..you know I'm a LB fan and given a choice I'd rather have LB than McCormack...Becchio and Morrison would give defences real problems in this division. I also agree with your assessment of Warnocks treatment of Becchio..but your taking your anger out on the wrong person
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote:
Lard arse argie had been playing games every week B4 he flipped us the finger and joined his scummy ex Leeds mates at norwich. Where he is a bench warmer and rightly so. He pissed of Grayson and Warnock. Hearing he isn't popular at naarich either?....
Morison on the contrary, had hardly played a full game in the past year. I'll give him time, as I reckon he will be crucial to our promotion push next year.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:
Lard arse argie had been playing games every week B4 he flipped us the finger and joined his scummy ex Leeds mates at norwich. Where he is a bench warmer and rightly so. He pissed of Grayson and Warnock. Hearing he isn't popular at naarich either?....
Morison on the contrary, had hardly played a full game in the past year. I'll give him time, as I reckon he will be crucial to our promotion push next year.
Oh bog off faux Dane. you never liked Becchio. Oh you hear he isn't popular at Norwich, is that a bit like you heard he had gone to Wigan? All hot air and no substance aren't you :roll: See you at ER tomorrow for a good old chin wag :wink: :bear:
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Gino 1959 »

becchio bear wrote:
You could have just quoted my post and left it at that :wink:
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

Gino 1959 wrote: You could have just quoted my post and left it at that :wink:
Could have but didn't :P :bear:
1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote:
Larry fell out with Becchio, dropped him twice last season.

Houghton has already dropped him
Twiggster
Superstar
Superstar

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote:
Oh bog off faux Dane. you never liked Becchio. Oh you hear he isn't popular at Norwich, is that a bit like you heard he had gone to Wigan? All hot air and no substance aren't you :roll: See you at ER tomorrow for a good old chin wag :wink: :bear:
Go bollox, scottish person! :roflmao: OOH - you make the effort to go to ER every game then, living so close? Oh - wait! :shock:
4 Years ago, when I was guest at TA (thanks to people at the club), I tried to engage becchio in conversation (I speak fluent Italian, as does he) and wanted to ask him how he was settling in at our club. He just ignored me. Richard Naylor told me "don't mind that twat - he thinks he is better than Leeds. We don't really like him".

Hence my dislike of becchio. Appreciate his goals for us yes - Like him? NEVER.
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:
Go bollox, scottish person! :roflmao: OOH - you make the effort to go to ER every game then, living so close? Oh - wait! :shock:
4 Years ago, when I was guest at TA (thanks to people at the club), I tried to engage becchio in conversation (I speak fluent Italian, as does he) and wanted to ask him how he was settling in at our club. He just ignored me. Richard Naylor told me "don't mind that twat - he thinks he is better than Leeds. We don't really like him".

Hence my dislike of becchio. Appreciate his goals for us yes - Like him? NEVER.
If I had the money I would go to ER every week as well you know and shame on you for bringing that up.

Yeah you've mentioned that before about trying to engage Becchio in conversation, we've only got your side of the story.... :bear: