Blackburn v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
barryanorak
Manager
Manager

Re: Blackburn v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by barryanorak »

Other positives...

First 0-0 draw for 55 games.

First pair of consecutive clean sheets since the opening two games of the season - and that's only if you include the Shrewsbury win in the league cup...
Music so wishes to be heard that it sometimes calls on unlikely characters to give it voice...

barryanorak
Manager
Manager

Post by barryanorak »

Oh, and it came as a surprise to me to discover that we have played more competitive matches than any other team in the Championship...
Music so wishes to be heard that it sometimes calls on unlikely characters to give it voice...

barryanorak
Manager
Manager

Post by barryanorak »

Apologies for the football related posts.
I'll crawl back under my stone now.

1964white
Twitter: @1964white

Post by 1964white »

barryanorak wrote:Apologies for the football related posts.
I'll crawl back under my stone now.
Was aware of your first stat Anorak....played the most competitive games is an interesting one though, we've had two good cup runs of course. Any illusions of a play-off place should fade away as our players will be knackered on the run in as once again we didn't freshen our squad up in the January window as other clubs above & around us did so !
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds

Blackburn v Leeds - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by Dr.Leeds »

1964white wrote:
Was aware of your first stat Anorak....played the most competitive games is an interesting one though, we've had two good cup runs of course. Any illusions of a play-off place should fade away as our players will be knackered on the run in as once again we didn't freshen our squad up in the January window as other clubs above & around us did so !
To be fair none of the clubs around our position in the league did any more business in January than we did.